Who Do You Think Is Who on disclose

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 pm » by 999plan

I do miss those times, but The Source (as in the Highlander mythology) has called me for a higher purpose ... maybe I really do believe that ... you decide!

I miss that series; it was very entertaining ... we need something new like that, perhaps that's what Drex is off to work on ....

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm » by -Marduk-

vulcanic wrote:
999plan wrote:I always wondered what that feeling was ... ah yes, it must be "The Quickening"! Marduk my friend, you'll never get my extended skull for I live on Hollowed Ground ... ah, ha, ha, ha ... AH, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!

lol well you can only stay there a few more years till

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dust off that cold rusty steel , Who wants to live forver!

Lol niiiice, Vulcanic!Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm » by Lowsix

badger wrote:And I think Lowsix and Mep are brothers, as they're arguments just remind me of sibling rivalry. :think:

um yeah sure..
The educated brother, and the Illiterate.
That does make sense..
His mom still likes me better.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm » by Captchaos

As 4 me. I am a light soul. Wondering w/ a purpose wholly yet to be revealed to me. My life in recent times has been dedicated to finding holes and anomalies spread across our closest 5 dimensional grids. For the purpose of finding passage ways and escape routs then relaying them 2 this tall dark figure w/ no name, that holds control over my dreams & possibly my life. All w/ the hope of a promise to understand the universe and the micromoments before and after we enter and leave our material bodies.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm » by Vulcanic

999plan wrote:I do miss those times, but The Source (as in the Highlander mythology) has called me for a higher purpose ... maybe I really do believe that ... you decide!

I miss that series; it was very entertaining ... we need something new like that, perhaps that's what Drex is off to work on ....

davis and panzar were supost to make a new series with a younger crew in the waiste lands of USA but panzar or davis died forget wich one died in real life ,then the source came out. but i guess it was supost to be like this :

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm » by Lordgaga

I actually have only 1 account and 1 log name on this site.............too honest.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm » by 999plan

vulcanic wrote:
999plan wrote:I do miss those times, but The Source (as in the Highlander mythology) has called me for a higher purpose ... maybe I really do believe that ... you decide!

davis and panzar were supost to make a new series with a younger crew in the waiste lands of USA but panzar or davis died forget wich one died in real life ,then the source came out. but i guess it was supost to be like this :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vulcanic, thanks for posting all the cool video clips ... perhaps we're a little off topic but who cares; creativity reigns supreme!

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 pm » by 999plan

Ok, I have three others so far:

Drex is either Steven Spielberg (about to work on some new syfy film) or Robert Redford (as in horse whisperer fame and all that animal rights stuff ... which I do commend him for).

And LowSix is either Anthony Robbins (the marketing genius) or the Rev. Jesse Jackson (somehow, the writing style and tone just seems to fit ...).

Cornbread is Tom Clancy in cognito ... think about it ... it might fit (he's a stickler about writing correctness ...)

(Already told you who Pindz is ... Quetzy my old Mayan nemesis)

Others to follow.....

:cheers:
"999"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 pm » by Lowsix

my teeth arent that big and i dont make up words.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 pm » by 999plan

LowSix wrote:my teeth arent that big and i dont make up words.

Nice, but you do say a lot of them (and very well I might add)! :oops: :owned:

PreviousNext