Who Do You Think Is Who on disclose

Initiate

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 am » by Esoteric

all i think is that pindz is a retard
who is who, to say what is what?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 am » by Spock

bonesmccoy wrote:I still think Drextin and Cornbread are the same person.
Mep and Pindz are the same person.
And I am, wait, hold on, ok, I am Lainn

He He - so that's why I get a tingling sensation up my leg when you post.

I'm going to come clean myself. It's time, and the whole drama has passed so...

I AM DIRTY RABBIT!!!!!!

She's my alter ego. When I'm sober I'm just a complete fucking batshit crazy woman. It take a few shots of fine vodka (or not so fine depending on my mixer) to ease back into myself.

And remember, Spock is half human, so the only times you witnessed him was on Star Trek when he was sober. We were never given a glimpse of Spock with a belly full of tequilla - Except ONE time...

hmmmm.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XC73PHdQX04&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XC73PHdQX04&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So I'm more the Bilbo Baggins kind of spock, when I'm not Dirty Rabbit of course.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:46 am » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:
bonesmccoy wrote:I still think Drextin and Cornbread are the same person.
Mep and Pindz are the same person.
And I am, wait, hold on, ok, I am Lainn

He He - so that's why I get a tingling sensation up my leg when you post.

I'm going to come clean myself. It's time, and the whole drama has passed so...

I AM DIRTY RABBIT!!!!!!

She's my alter ego. When I'm sober I'm just a complete fucking batshit crazy woman. It take a few shots of fine vodka (or not so fine depending on my mixer) to ease back into myself.

And remember, Spock is half human, so the only times you witnessed him was on Star Trek when he was sober. We were never given a glimpse of Spock with a belly full of tequilla - Except ONE time...

hmmmm.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XC73PHdQX04&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XC73PHdQX04&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So I'm more the Bilbo Baggins kind of spock, when I'm not Dirty Rabbit of course.

You`re the Shat-man; Spock

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:48 am » by Slith

I think Pindz is Satan, Mep is Beelzebub, mostly the rest of us are much better. The position of God is already taken....... for some. Yet some challenge this position. Which is all good, but the bottom line is, we can read what is written on here, but it doesn't explain the character behind it on a personal level. We don't know each other on a personal level for the most part.
Many characters, many personalities, many really intelligent people, and a few real assholes.
All worth the ride though

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 am » by Wtfwasthat

my name is brick and i prefer tea to vodka so put the kettel on spock

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:55 am » by Spock

wtfwasthat wrote:my name is brick and i prefer tea to vodka so put the kettel on spock

Upload to Disclose.tv

HA - What the fuck was that, wtfwasthat?

Damn - that was great. I bet Drex could come up with something like that.

Drex man, if you went viral, you'd make a fortune!

Writer

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 am » by Irahayes

I must say I have found the vast majority of regular posters here informative and, on occassions, entertaining ... no matter *who* you really are ;)

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 am » by Spock

I gotta say.

I have to give props to my man Hesop!

DUDE - I HOPE I DON'T EMBARRASS YOU HERE!!!

For a while now we have talked back and forth in the forums about fire arms and BBQ.

The guy (OUT OF THE BLUE) mailed me a green laser scope for my M-4.

We've been friends for a while and we frequently talk behind the seens, but that gesture smacked me so hard of what it is to be human. He knew I liked something, and gifted me.

Hesop continually blows me away with his sense of humanity, love for all and the occasional righteous indignation.

What a true great person this is. I am humbled by his generosity.

I LOVE YOU MAN! :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 am » by Wtfwasthat

spock. wish i had the skills to produce something like brick vader. good aint it. disclose chat has a funny channel is there anyway of getting something like that here.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 am » by Spock

wtfwasthat wrote:spock. wish i had the skills to produce something like brick vader. good aint it. disclose chat has a funny channel is there anyway of getting something like that here.

Yea - I asked Dom to open up that funny channel, because I love watchin funny stuff to take my mind off politics, conspiracies and work.

That's a great idea.

I'll post it in the Mod forum and see if Lukas does something with it.

In the mean time you can write him a private message.

There are so many people here full of wit, regardless of what side of the isle they are on. It would surely be a popular subject.

PreviousNext