Who Do You Think Is Who on disclose

Writer

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 am » by Molly821

I think that you are born under a sign in the zodiac and that is your personality. You can pretty much tell when a person is born by there attitude. The ones that always think they are right and there way is the only way are usually Cancer or Taurus. If you feel like you haven't lived many lives and are new to this planet you are probably an Aries. Aries is the first life. Old souls that have lived a bunch of lives are Aquarius. Kind and gentle people are usually Sagittarius.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 am » by Spock

molly821 wrote:I think that you are born under a sign in the zodiac and that is your personality. You can pretty much tell when a person is born by there attitude. The ones that always think they are right and there way is the only way are usually Cancer or Taurus. If you feel like you haven't lived many lives and are new to this planet you are probably an Aries. Aries is the first life. Old souls that have lived a bunch of lives are Aquarius. Kind and gentle people are usually Sagittarius.

Interesting. I know what I am. I am on a cusp. Do you know my personality well enough to give a guess.

I know Pindz will say I'm a split between vomit and diarrhea

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:41 am » by TheDuck

Come on Clattered now lol, round sm1 elses house what did I ask?

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am » by Slith

We are all disinfo agents, just to disinfo all other disinfo agents on the site. Then we disinfo all others to let them know their disinfo is info to the rest of us.

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:50 am » by Spock

theduck wrote:Come on Clattered now lol, round sm1 elses house what did I ask?

Man - I didn't understand a freaking word of that! Did that somehow string together and actually make a coherent sentence of some sort?

Writer

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 am » by Molly821

No spock I can't tell what you are. I just read posts and think about what the people say. I don't really associate what kind of person is posting it or judge anyone.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 2:15 am » by Spock

molly821 wrote:No spock I can't tell what you are. I just read posts and think about what the people say. I don't really associate what kind of person is posting it or judge anyone.

I wouldn't consider it judging to draw a parrelel in someones personality and a sign, but I understand.

I'm on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, libra actually rules, but it fights scorpio.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 am » by Spock

Love thAt stuff SLUSH, I've done it a couple of times years ago and it bIked
me Nd others too. It would be great to find an online questionnaire and start a new thread to see how we all rank

Initiate

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 am » by Wtfwasthat

cheers spock. i now feel like lawnmower man " i just touched god" or at least emailed him. gotta to admit i lied on my profile, more of a sicgsf myself.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 2:37 am » by Lowsix

These are too positive sounding so i self critiqued in a couple areas..
just picking the types sounded too self serving..and ..well...positive.
And i am more than one..

INFP

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. (to the exclusion of going with the status quo, which makes me a bad team player) Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with (which to other people, often appears as literal insanity). Extremely loyal. (NOT VERY) Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people. REALLY fucking bad at math and step by step materials, needs the big picture, can freak out on details..

and

ENTP

Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things (BUT this is only because im bad at so many OTHER things). Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life (and sometimes struggle to execute said concepts, even if well thought out). Generally outspoken and assertive. They (dont really) enjoy people and are stimulating company BUT can bore people to tears who are not into the same subject matters.... Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions...(BUT becomes wrathful and resentful when good ideas are passed by for stupid or ignorant or apathetic reasons..) resents injustice to the point of injurious and punitive fantasy...and I am extremely self aware, meaning i am as aware of my good side, as i am my bad (i am under no positive illusions or delusions)..so at least that makes me honest)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext