Who Do You Think Is Who on disclose

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 am » by Darrylmckay

I was inspired to do this by a thread the other week requesting that you leave details of yourself in posts, to see who was who.
Well I dont want to do that. I want to know who you think the other members are.
I'll start shall I?

Drextin-- everyone says hes a disinfo agent, I believe he actually works for the CIA and is here undercover to draw up a hit list of people who know too much, Pindz and Mep are cooked.

Pindz-- he actually is a alien, hence the reason he is so insulting, he is not used to all our customs yet. The videos he posts are actually his ship in flight and he laughs his alien laugh when we all call them birds and balloons.

Spock-- well he has to be Lenord Nimoy, stands to reason because if he wasnt he would have been sued by now for using his name and likeness. Plus hes all logical and intelligent.
( did you like that "suck up to the moderator " line)

Mep-- I dont know much about mep, seeing as he lives in a bunker 300 feet underground and sheilded by lead walls its a bit difficult to get any info on him.

Lowsix-- he really is an Anjelic Demonic Smurff Demon.

the duck--- he really is a duck, no really he is.

and last but not least
Me--- I am actually an undercover agent for the New Zealand Secret Homeland Experimental Expanssion Program ( yes I know it spells S.H.E.E.P). I have been a sleeper agent in Australia for 20 years awaiting the day when our plans are implimented and we take over this country and make it the 4th island in the New zealand chain. The plans were formulated in the 1930s when it was discovered there were in fact more sheep in australia than in new Zealand.

Ok, now you have a go.
Rememer people this is supposed to be fun, so keep the insults to a tolerable level, or at the very least keep it funny.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 7:55 am » by Cornbread714

DarrylMcKay lives nowhere near New Zealand, or even the Pacific Ocean, for that matter.
"He" is actually an unmarried seamstress from Hoboken, New Jersey.
The closest he/she ever came to a sheep in his/her life was a bad gyro he/she ate at a Greek snack bar on Fire Island on holiday. He/she remarked later that the stuffed grape leaves might have been a better choice...

LowSix is a failed Catholic priest with a bad Cheetos habit and several children born out of wedlock whose mothers he has tried to convince were visited by demi-gods who planted partially-divine DNA material into their wombs, thereby semi-immaculately conceiving babies that only seemed to be fathered by a man of the cloth.

Spock is not a Vulcan.
He's actually an angel who has all the answers to our collective plight if he could just lay off the booze for ONE FUCKING DAY!

Lainn is everything she says she is and more. Sometimes I could swear she is actually a human and not just an advanced cyborg philosopher/temptress ; but in the long run, who cares with tits like that...

Mep will be our next president. For one day....

Hesop is actually running a Hells Angels meth-lab out in that desert. Don't let him fool you.

Phoenix is second in command of NATO Forces Europe. He knows more about crop circles than Jesus does.

Everybody else doesn't count.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 am » by Cornbread714

Everybody else doesn't count, but I'm going to talk about them anyway...

Ducky owes the Mafia 35,000 pounds sterling.

Drextin is a misogynistic gynecologist.

I don't know anything about certain people, but I like saying their names:

Flecktarn (WTF?), FLECTARD!!!

Zaff - that is the sound that this smiley makes: :badair:

I'm drunk and stpid. If I didn't PPERSONALLY mock each and every one of you, it was not intentionsl.

Pindz, OPIBGISZ :shooting:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:21 am » by Cornbread714

And furthermore,
I just want to shout all you bitchez. you know whom you are...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 4:26 pm » by domdabears

I am actually the real owner of this website. My other log in name is disclosetv (aka-Lukas)
I know everyone's real name and where everyone lives. I was told to make this website to round up as many "anti NWO" people as I can. So if you hear a knock at your door at 3 a.m. don't be alarmed. It's only a secret swat team about to haul your ass away. :nwo:
Have a nice day :D
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 pm » by Blacky

Im from the Andromedian constellation! :alien:
Im here to see how advanced you are getting in your beliefs of 'us' alien species!
I have to prepare a report on if i think you are ready to join the interstella collective!
And I used to live at what you now call Pumapunku? :lol:
I dont Know if your race is ready yet so Im willing to have you all prove us wrong!

klrfbvcvwrwp ljehrb lcqiervbyerc bxckwjdhcbc
Thats peace be with you in my language! :alien: :alien:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm » by Darrylmckay

blacky wrote: dont Know if your race is ready yet so Im willing to have you all prove us wrong!

During this process please do not talk to a guy named Pindz, his testimony alone could doom our entire species.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm » by Blacky

darrylmckay wrote:
blacky wrote: dont Know if your race is ready yet so Im willing to have you all prove us wrong!

During this process please do not talk to a guy named Pindz, his testimony alone could doom our entire species.

Pindz is here just to test you my friend !
He also used to live in Pumapunku! :lol:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:Spock is not a Vulcan.
He's actually an angel who has all the answers to our collective plight if he could just lay off the booze for ONE FUCKING DAY!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 pm » by Mep630

darrylmckay wrote:Mep-- I dont know much about mep, seeing as he lives in a bunker 300 feet underground and sheilded by lead walls its a bit difficult to get any info on him.

If your nice, maybe I will let you in when the bombs start dropping!

lol

I am a very old, crazy, boring, soul. I consider myself an alien on earth, as I feel like I have not lived many lives here. I love Art and consider myself an artist. I love military stuff, from battle tactics, leadership, and weapons. I grew up playing chess, because my brother got into Bobby Fischer when I was like 7. I consider everyone equals, no matter what your circumstances are here on earth. I believe 'God' was actually an alien, and back in the day when we had multiple gods, that was because there were multiple aliens. Religion was made to control man, and it made a lot of money so of course they only wanted you to worship one god, theirs.

I try to question everything and never like just going along with things I don't totally understand. I don't care for name calling, but if you insult me, I will defend myself. However I am a good spirit and will hardly start on people. I don't think I am anything special here on d.tv, but I do think I am one of the few people who are not scared to post things up that I believe no matter how much it disturbs people or goes against their beliefs, that is partly from my art background. I like to challenge people's perspectives and try to make them see things from a different view. I am a troublemaker.

from my P.O.V.
===============
Cornbread, seems a bit cranky to me, and a little close minded, but most of the time he will at least leave you with a laugh.

Drextin, is the dude who thinks he is always right no matter what is staring him in the face. He is very good at insulting people, and I take it this is from being abused as a kid, thats how he learned it. Very bitchy dude, and trolls the forum 24/7.

LowSux, is just plain out there. Thinks he is better then everyone, thinks he knows everything, thinks his shit don't stink, most likely is or was a cop to have that kind of mentality. He knows everything, even if it came from a 5 min search on google. Very unhappy person, looks to ridicule people, to kind of insert his false 'authority' on you and push his views down your throat. Very bitchy dude, and trolls the forum 24/7.

The Duck, seems like a very down to earth person, pretty original.

Pindz, seems cool, and is the only person on D.tv who can stir up more controversy then me, lol. I think he could tone it down some, but they way he gets attacked from people, I kinda understand.

Slushpup, very cool person, very down to earth, seems to like to avoid the confrontations when he can, post up a lot of good stuff.

marduk2012, creepy sig, lol, interesting guy, hard to figure out.

Becks/Dom, cool dudes, they stay out of the issues and fights, unless it gets out of hand.

soldierboy, brain washed, kill them all, military dude, he dont care much about people, or humans. Would probably wipe up the human race if he had access to the weaponry.

concrete, speaks his mind kind of person, not afraid of a confrontation.

spock, usually lays low, will speak is mind, I think tends to be a bit buzzed most of the time he posts but not 100% =)

clawspiracy, another speak his mind kind of person, doesn't always get into the deep threads, most of the time avoids confrontations.

bonesmccoy, the original ass-clown, never anything intelligent to add, always looking to insult people.

lainn, deep thinker, into occult stuff or a lot of reading, very interesting views on things, but will mostly only post on threads that dont get into the name calling stuff. And shes got some hot avatars. =)

bugmenot, dont know a lot about, but will speak his mind and post up some interesting stuff.

hesop, another speak his mind kind of person, good attitude, interesting posts/responses.

all I can think of....
Last edited by Mep630 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Next