Who He Really Is ..... revised

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm » by The57ironman

.....keepin' it real.....we're 'primary' voting next week.... :mrcool:

First President to have a Social Security number from a state where he has never lived
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
First President to violate the War Powers Act
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
First President to require that all Americans purchase a product from a third party as a condition of citizenship
First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and then joke that shovel ready wasn’t quite as shovel ready as he thought
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters
First President to by-pass Congress and implement laws such as the Dream Act and Cap-n-Tradethrough executive fiat
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees
First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (GM) to resign
First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present
First President to send the families of fallen service members a form letter signed with an auto-pen
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it (DOMA)
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal)
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case
First President to appoint 45 czars to his office
First President to golf more than 100 separate times in his first three and a half years in office
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it
First President to go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours
First President to go on 16 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense
First President to publicly read from the Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
First President to recite the Muslim call to prayer in perfect Arabic
First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance
First President to side with a foreign nation over one of America’s 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona)

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 am » by The57ironman

....this popped up in my inbox........ :peep:

I knew they both no longer had law licenses but could only remember one of them was involved in insurance fraud but didn’t know which one.

So much for other secrets hey?

The Real Reason Barack Obama And Michele Lost Their Law License.

By Josey Wales
I am reposting for those who have missed it.
FORMER LAWYERS?
I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this.
This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/ Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.
Big surprise.
Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.
Consider this:
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/ ... w-license/
4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .
5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.
Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03 ... title.html ;
7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence … not the Constitution.
8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confu ... ependence/
9. Free Republic : In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.
10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

Keep this moving — educate others

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Mark Twain:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 am » by Noentry

Great post the57ironman :flop:

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991

A possible source of the so-called "birther" issue--or at least a potential cause of the rumors that have dogged President Barack Obama--has been identified.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised.
PHOTO: President Barack Obama speaks at a fundraiser hosted by singer Ricky Martin and the LGBT Leadership Council at the Rubin Museum of Art, May 14, 2012, in New York.
Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP
President Barack Obama speaks at a fundraiser... View Full Size
Donald Trump Hits Obama on Birth Certificate Watch Video

Here's Obama's full bio from the 1991 brochure:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Breitbart.com published a lengthy disclaimer with the brochure, saying it does not believe Obama was born outside of the United States:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama's ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched "The Vetting," an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)--not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below--one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence--not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

Despite that rationale, the publication will no doubt fuel "birthers" who refuse to believe Obama was born in the United States.

In a follow-up post, Breitbart.com noted that Obama was listed as being born in Kenya on the Dyster & Goderich website until April 2007, "just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/bor ... EvBkK6dS5I

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 am » by Newearthman

So Iron...Are you going to vote for Mitt or not vote at all. What a crock of shit eh? :hmmm:

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 am » by The57ironman

Newearthman wrote:So Iron...Are you going to vote for Mitt or not vote at all. What a crock of shit eh? :hmmm:

...i won't be voting for mitt so much.......as i'll be voting obama out... :lol:

.... :cheers:

Mark Twain:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am » by Newearthman

I'm no expert but Mitt seems like just as much of a stooge as Obama, what can he do different?...Out with the old, in with the old.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 am » by Troll2rocks

Obama will win. I think he can. YES HE CAN.

:peep:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 am » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 am » by Noentry

Noentry wrote:Great post the57ironman :flop:

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991

A possible source of the so-called "birther" issue--or at least a potential cause of the rumors that have dogged President Barack Obama--has been identified.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised.
PHOTO: President Barack Obama speaks at a fundraiser hosted by singer Ricky Martin and the LGBT Leadership Council at the Rubin Museum of Art, May 14, 2012, in New York.
Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP
President Barack Obama speaks at a fundraiser... View Full Size
Donald Trump Hits Obama on Birth Certificate Watch Video

Here's Obama's full bio from the 1991 brochure:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Breitbart.com published a lengthy disclaimer with the brochure, saying it does not believe Obama was born outside of the United States:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama's ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched "The Vetting," an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)--not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below--one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence--not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

Despite that rationale, the publication will no doubt fuel "birthers" who refuse to believe Obama was born in the United States.

In a follow-up post, Breitbart.com noted that Obama was listed as being born in Kenya on the Dyster & Goderich website until April 2007, "just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/bor ... EvBkK6dS5I

Upload to Disclose.tv

As you can see now they are trying to say it was a clerical mistake.
:bullshit:

They are never gonna admit the truth to us.
They will just keep lying and making up :bullshit:

FFS
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 am » by Boatman

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who gives a shit anyway. They are the same as politicians the world over, there mind set is "Screw you Jack i'm all right".
It's inbred in them, apart from a few they are all out to screw us can't you see that?.
They are not in the real world, if they were or gave a shit they would do something to improve our lot, they are all out to feather their own nest.
One Bastard i can't stand is this reptile "Hamid Karzai" the president of Afghanistan, he is one the most corrupt Assholes in the history of the earth.
:shooting: Image
If the world is going to end on 21/12/2012 i will rest assured in the knowledge they are going to get theirs the same as the rest of us, Amen to that. RANT OVER :lol:

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook