Who Invented the Deity of Christ?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 am » by Truthdefender

What did the first apostles believe? Was the Doctrine of Christ's Deity invented by the Romans/Catholics?

Upload to Disclose.tv

was-jesus-god-did-he-claim-it-or-not-t59838.html
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 am » by X-mog

The all-seeing eye says:

Jesus was real. The rich Jews have never denied his existence, they just say he was a crazy man. Jesus of Nazareth was just the first guy reported to have survived crucifixion. They failed to hit any of his arteries and he passed out from the pain. It took him 2 days to gain enough strength to get up. Fortunately, Mary left some bread as an offering which he consumed. This is why he is reported to have asked Mary to spread the word. People just blew everything out of proportion. His continued existence was just so surreal that it became legend.

Then, feeling like a failure and forever traumatised, he kept moving north along the coast until ultimately, residing his last days in what is now Scotland.

I still believe he was right.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am » by Teloc

Truthseeker2k11 wrote:The all-seeing eye says:

Jesus was real. The rich Jews have never denied his existence, they just say he was a crazy man. Jesus of Nazareth was just the first guy reported to have survived crucifixion. They failed to hit any of his arteries and he passed out from the pain. It took him 2 days to gain enough strength to get up. Fortunately, Mary left some bread as an offering which he consumed. This is why he is reported to have asked Mary to spread the word. People just blew everything out of proportion. His continued existence was just so surreal that it became legend.

Then, feeling like a failure and forever traumatised, he kept moving north along the coast until ultimately, residing his last days in what is now Scotland.

I still believe he was right.

ze f jews were and are still too absorbed in their self-pitty and ignorance to accept that their messiah has aready been here.. theres no special glory for ze jews.. theres no glory at all except in HIM..

they will have to learn.. and to bend their f knees..
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm » by mediasorcery

and the glory is between you and ""him""[her] nobody elses business to intercede claiming to be on "his"" behalf.

Can you think of anything more blasphemous and contrite, whats the german word for hubris?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 pm » by dontdoit2013

The people that invented him are the same people that invented the religion as a control mechanism. This plan has been in place for a very very long time. Just look at the way Christianity takes anything spiritual and condemns it as satanic or occult. The very idea of Christianity is to keep you from knowing who you really are. This is all I have to say. Show me the roman documents or anything from the time he existed that proves he existed. There is nothing. Too many metaphors representing the man to even consider he is real. Anyone that believes he really existed is dead wrong. I for one don't even think the apostles existed. They coincide with the 12 signs of the zodiac too easily. Even after the catholic church admitted they changed the religion to suit the pagans to make it easier for them to assimilate. Yeah he existed all right in all your f'in imaginations.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 pm » by Pateriot

Christ styled himself and, I believe, engineered events in his life and surrounding his death to be the Jewish Messiah (anointed or chosen one). Far from calling himself God or the son of God, he referred to himself as "The Son of Man". This in itself was a term that some prophetic writings of the time used to describe the coming Messiah.
When asked who his disciples thought him to be, one of them called him the Son of God, which Jesus then affirmed. However I believe that the statement was not a literal one but spoke of someone who closely followed the will of God. This would be like someone evil, being referred to as the "son of perdition" or "son of the devil".
The Pauline letters (the ones believed to be genuine), written 20-30 years after Christ's death, refer to Jesus in that context and as being the special chosen one of God. There is no indication that he was thought of as God or the literal son of God. Letters not thought to have been genuine Pauline letters (penned 70-130CE) are latter redactions however do make this connection and assertions.
Certainly by the time St John's gospel was written (80-110 CE) the deification of Christ had already been established, at least in some Christian communities as the literal Son of God and perhaps even a part of God himself.
Christ's exact relationship to God varied widely among believers until the Nicene edict and creed (325 CE and 381 CE) was established. This codified the belief in Jesus as part of God and the trinity. It was then widely accepted among believers, although not universally.
I believe that it was the Romanization and Hellinization of early Christianity that led to the early deification of Christ. He started as the Jewish Messiah with a pacifistic twist. Christology quickly took over from this and he became more than a chosen man. Romans and the Greek speaking World had pantheons of Gods and Demi-Gods (sons of gods and mortals) This concept was familiar to them and Christianity had mass appeal to the Hellenistic World. As such, Christ quickly became the "Only Begotten Son of God". Latter this morphed into a part of the Godhead as he was fully deified. This is the image of Christ that most Christians today have.

Writer

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm » by peterxdunn

The Christ figure was based on earlier solar deities such as the Greek Apollo and Egyptian Horus.

Read: :Astrology, Revelation and the Pyramids of Power. You can find it - in pdf format - on my upload page.

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm » by dontdoit2013

What about letters from the time he existed. Not 20 to 30 years later. Lets see some paintings. A poem anything about the man from his period. I bet youll find nothing. All that talk leading back to the same scenario, everything about him happened after his death. Reminds me of a quote "History is written by the victors" .

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 4:51 pm » by Dukettt

I guess you would need a timemachine to get an answer for this...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b