Who is [No names in title]: Our Relentless Hoaxer/Debunker

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 am » by Scar7

I know this will flatter him since he admits he is arrogant. So lets start.

Mucusinvasion supposedly came on the scene on October 13th, 2010. What an interesting date but not surprising coming form an arrogant person. He claims he is a debunker but in his first thread he contends the photos he presented were actually in question; as if he did not know the truth :roll: He sets up a hoax of unanswered questions but then debunks his own hoax :?

Most of the time arrogant people cant break from their cycles, and also can't refrain from showing us what they can muster. Lets say, "always in ones face". When did he start with his keen interest in ufology?

Currently I am settling on February 23, 2010 the day "M0REseeingUF0sPA's" made a youtube channel. In said channel http://www.youtube.com/user/M0REseeingUF0sPA he has many posts of "ufo's" in Pennsylvania.

After such "Ufo Channel" was made we have Shakeupwakeup registering with this site two months later on April 2nd, 2010:
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/s ... keupwakeup

The first post shakeupwakeup did was on the thread "was jesus gay". Then mustered his first thread "God Literally Holds Us Together". The next thread he did was "Aliens Here to Help Us! Bunch of Crap!" and in said thread he states, "To all you UFO chasers who have drank the Kool Aid, wake up" and he also goes on and states "Isn't Jesus an ET?" and "Absolutely correct, my wacky friend! Even your atrocious spelling and Christian nonsense cannot lessen the truth of which you speak! Yes, I am tired and typing! Is that all you got my anal buddy!"

And in the next of his threads he posts "Now your words are magic! This is what we should be doing! Joining forces out of love and brotherhood and our prayers will conquer the evil men in this world " and "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Name calling is for teenagers and hookers." and "I am digging it now as I make a fresh pot of coffee. Blessings to you, blessings! I will be right back!"

Then he peeps his head into the Ufo forum with comments made on May 11, 2010, then retreats back mostly to the Spirituality Forum. He also places a link to the "signs of the times" website during that time. Months go by and on October 20th, 2010 he makes his big appearance in the Aliens and Ufo category by mustering up a thread bringing hardcore religion into the phenomenon and a picture he claims to be a real ufo that looks like a white ufo in china.

At this time mucusinvasion has already registered on Oct. 13th, 2010.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/s ... usinvasion

He then seems to be talking to shakeupwakeup as if he was not him but at one point in shakeupwakeup's last thread mususinvasion states "P.S....well you know what I am gonna say so ...JUST GO GET IT>>>LOL!"

Also he asks this interesting question to me "Here is a question for you.......Is it safe to conclude that God is an alien?" on the Hudson River thread. Hmmmm... Interesting question, sounds like someone I know.

Last posts of Shakeupwakeup on October 23rd, 2010:
search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=shakeupwakeup&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Last edited by Scar7 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 am » by Scar7

Once I stated that the pic was a streetlight mucusinvasion tries to take credit for it (like all arrogant people do; take credit they wanted). It seemed that mucusinvasion was again setting up a thread for him to knock it out of the park with his Jesus praising skills to fill in his arrogant needs. Furthermore, in one of his newest threads he references back to the Hudson River thread and states "his picture of the Hudson River ufo" was a plane or a reflection". Oppps! He said it was a plane! Interesting because in the Hudson River thread a plane was not a hypothesis, it seemed that a streetlight was. Why not mention the final verdict of a streetlight, especially in a thread he tries to take all credit for. I guess I ruined his plan to be top dog as he is portraying himself to be on all threads and posts he is creating.

Also he tries to further push the plane hypothesis by showing a pic of a building and a light above the building claiming it is of a plane turning, when in fact it looks identical to the lights coming from the building below the light he claims is an airplane.

Mucusinvasion's demeanor is very similar to shakeupwakeup. Also when you listen to this video:

Upload to Disclose.tv

at 00:33 he says "orbish". That word is not used often what-so-ever and in another recent thread he states "Helicopters? How so? I saw orbish lights".

So who is mucusinvasion? Simple answer, he is a person with a dual personality that is letting is show all over the internet. If you can't be true to yourself than how can you be true to us? You cant. He probably lived in PA earlier this year, had shakeupwakeup as his old name, moved to New York recently (as you can see in his video, he has taken trips to New Jersey and probably has "friends" in New York), and had for his final show as shakeupwakeup, he did what he did.

So shakeupwakeup/mucusinvasion started a new name under a new IP address as mucusinvasion with still having the password of his old account. Mr. Shakemucus had been suppressing his religious feelings of uncertainty all through this thread, and now that he has broken free from his own shackles he created for himself or the family that place religion on him like a person hooked up to an IV, he has been relentless to undermine religion by stating sarcastically "Jesus loves you" in every other post.

So why or why should we give this hoaxer anymore of our time if he sounds and acts like this to the ufo community:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In mucusinvasion's YouTube channel he uses the word "invasion" like it's going out of style.
Hmmm.... Not much of a stretch, mucusinvasion and "invasion" in PA.

You have nice pics and seem to travel a little. You must have a parent with some dough and are very immature since their dough has shaved you of how to truly grow up to be a man.

You have been DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 8:12 am » by Mucusinvasion

Keeping an eye on this thread :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :look: :lol: