Who is Right & Who is Wrong

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 9:06 pm » by Drjones


Soothing Astro, very nice work !
Glory to the great creator for putting air into my lungs at this very moment and allowing my heart to beat relentlessly.
:pray:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Earth...

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 pm » by Astroboy777


drjones wrote:Soothing Astro, very nice work !
Glory to the great creator for putting air into my lungs at this very moment and allowing my heart to beat relentlessly.
:pray:


Thank you for your comment, drjones... :flop: I appreciate your view... :cheers:
.................................Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 am

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 9:18 pm » by Annabella


Soothing indeed Boy.
That cute little vid of yours just raised my frequency a few notches!

Needed that.

:hugging:









1

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Earth...

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm » by Astroboy777


annabella wrote:Soothing indeed Boy.
That cute little vid of yours just raised my frequency a few notches!

Needed that.

:hugging:

You're most welcome... :wink: Glad to help boost your frequency... :hugging:

:cheers:








1
.................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 11:42 pm » by Mozi!!a


Astro Love the video thanks man :flop:

i think we all are wrong and we all are right.
what we thought to be right today. tomorrow is wrong.
so who do we know for a fact that it's right. we dont and never will.
cause if we do then we will solve the biggest mystery of human history
made this vid not long ago


Upload to Disclose.tv




it's about learning and not do the same mistake again then you have learn the leason.

peace my friend and thanks :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 11:59 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


fatbastard wrote:Call Me. 4407719666565


:?:

Initiate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:35 pm

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 am » by Kolgoroth


boondox681 wrote:nothing is 'bad'(or 'good')
it's all how you perceive it.

is the earthquake bad?
not if you see how how much good comes out of the effected people.
it's not the action that matters,it's the re-action that does.

peace



Do what? No Bad or Good? Useless.....

What about the pile of garbage that kills an innocent child? Or how about the parents that beat their kids because they are high on Meth? Come on, dont be a dumbass.

So the earthquake in Japan was good because it caused people to come together, despite the multitude of people that drowned in filth or the parents that couldn't save their children, it was good somehow. What a crock of a statement.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Earth...

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 12:41 am » by Astroboy777


demobe wrote:Astro Love the video thanks man :flop:

i think we all are wrong and we all are right.
what we thought to be right today. tomorrow is wrong.
so who do we know for a fact that it's right. we dont and never will.
cause if we do then we will solve the biggest mystery of human history
made this vid not long ago


Upload to Disclose.tv




it's about learning and not do the same mistake again then you have learn the leason.

peace my friend and thanks :cheers:


Hey! you are the most welcome, demobe... :wink:

And thank you for your video... Most excellent! :clapper:

And indeed all your contributions... Love your stuff my friend!

Here is one for you... :hugging: (The sooner we learn this lesson the better for all of us!)


[youtube]xxwG8RxQ5Zc&feature=related[/youtube]
.................................Image

Writer
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 am

PostFri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 am » by Soniat


Right and Wrong ?

It depends on the type of right and the type of wrong.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Earth...

PostFri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 am » by Astroboy777


soniat wrote:Right and Wrong ?

It depends on the type of right and the type of wrong.


So, thank you for your considered opinion...soniat :mrgreen:
.................................Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook