Who is Right & Who is Wrong

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm » by Astroboy777

.................................Image

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm » by Boondox681

there is no 'right' or 'wrong'
those are relative terms that apply to the individual and their circumstance.
there is only what works and what doesn't

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:34 pm » by Drjones

Everyone is always right, if that makes sense. No one makes any 'mistakes'. Everything is learning and through learning comes wisdom. Of course the world now lacks much wisdon and understanding because those better placed to shape our world are quite frankly almost unimaginably misguided. I have a hope even for all the bad stuff that happens there is a higher godly purpose for that.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 pm » by Boondox681

nothing is 'bad'(or 'good')
it's all how you perceive it.

is the earthquake bad?
not if you see how how much good comes out of the effected people.
it's not the action that matters,it's the re-action that does.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 pm » by Flecktarn

its all down to interpretation of the individual
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:49 pm » by Fatbastard

There is only perception. Percieved by the person percieving the perceptive and percieving questions and answers.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:51 pm » by Boondox681

and if i may..
it's the re-action that does.

the key is right here.
will you RE-ACT the same way you always have(with the same results)
or will you act in a new and grander way for new results.

peace

There is only perception. Percieved by the person percieving the perceptive and percieving questions and answers.

now your making some sense :D
Last edited by Boondox681 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm » by Fatbastard

Call Me. 4407719666565
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 pm » by Astroboy777

boondox681 wrote:there is no 'right' or 'wrong'
those are relative terms that apply to the individual and their circumstance.
there is only what works and what doesn't

peace

Not true... A collective, government and system can be considered wrong if it's intention is to make war unjustly, or act in a way that is oppressive to a person or persons unjustly... This would be wrong. Anything that limits a people because of greed or power is unjust and therefore... Wrong.

Your conscience will talk to you when you act in a why that is wrong, (Negative) And when you do the opposite, act in a way that is right, (Positive).

When the rain falls, it does not fall on one man's house...Right or Wrong? That is a truth!

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 pm » by Astroboy777

drjones wrote:Everyone is always right, if that makes sense. No one makes any 'mistakes'. Everything is learning and through learning comes wisdom. Of course the world now lacks much wisdon and understanding because those better placed to shape our world are quite frankly almost unimaginably misguided. I have a hope even for all the bad stuff that happens there is a higher godly purpose for that.

To know God is to know yourself, to know yourself you must look inside… When you search inside yourself you’ll find truth, to know the truth you must see ’all’, when you can see all, you’ll have wisdom, wisdom is understanding!

Understand that there is Good and Bad in everything… and everybody, as well as Love and Hate, to know the difference is to see the Light… So let the Light in and you will see… that Love and understanding are the key to knowing God… You see… :wink:

MAY YOUR GOD, AND THE SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE BE WITH YOU... :hugging:

Next