Who is telling the truth?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 9:41 pm » by Mozi!!a


phaeton wrote:That "non of them is telling the truth and they never did."
Dont throw the baby out with the bathwater, is all I would like to say on this.


everyone has the right to say there's opinion :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostFri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm » by Svaha


The Truth cannot be told, yet we all are the living Truth.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 am

PostFri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm » by Gostrider


This Vid:

Everything is Backwards - David Icke

Brought to you by: http://www.youtube.com/user/earthtrap7
and :ghost:rider
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:04 pm » by Dank1


i doubt she'll come bak to this post, she never does when peeps start yelling,actually... she does sometimes, but only if she thinks she can make you look stupid,
oh and elia i called you dude yesterday cause thats how i talk doesnt matter if you guy or gal ...dude,did you get banned from the god sites?because you believe in aliens and religion?
i dont think you can have it both ways,aliens are aliens and god is god but i guess there's no hard in you hand evidence of either though ,so neither exists? or we dont? who cares your FRICKIN WEIRD!
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkiQ1MD7m30&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkiQ1MD7m30&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
yo JET here's a cool juno reactor ffvii vid for ya hommie :cheers:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

jetxvii

PostSat May 29, 2010 12:05 am » by jetxvii


dank1 wrote:i doubt she'll come bak to this post, she never does when peeps start yelling,actually... she does sometimes, but only if she thinks she can make you look stupid,
oh and elia i called you dude yesterday cause thats how i talk doesnt matter if you guy or gal ...dude,did you get banned from the god sites?because you believe in aliens and religion?
i dont think you can have it both ways,aliens are aliens and god is god but i guess there's no hard in you hand evidence of either though ,so neither exists? or we dont? who cares your FRICKIN WEIRD!
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkiQ1MD7m30&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkiQ1MD7m30&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
yo JET here's a cool juno reactor ffvii vid for ya hommie :cheers:


I must admit that was sweet, and I also must admit that I was completely unaware of "juno reactor" ( I recognized a song or 2 for the matrix) until you mentioned them some time ago, I then went and listened to them and then proceeded to download everything they had, so I never properly thanked you for that, so thanks....unless I already did and was a little fried on the night side.

is this the new FF7 for PSP?


:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat May 29, 2010 4:51 am » by Mep630


sockpuppet wrote:
mep630 wrote:
Nothing is more poisoned then Christianity though - to be honest it has to be the most false and nonspiritual religion that man has created. You should not be living in fear of hell, that is all bull shit to control you.



I'll argue that Islam is worse.
I would love to hear your argument just to hear your side though...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostSat May 29, 2010 4:53 am » by sockpuppet


mep630 wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:
mep630 wrote:
Nothing is more poisoned then Christianity though - to be honest it has to be the most false and nonspiritual religion that man has created. You should not be living in fear of hell, that is all bull shit to control you.



I'll argue that Islam is worse.
I would love to hear your argument just to hear your side though...


Tomorrow or Sunday.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat May 29, 2010 4:54 am » by Mep630


sockpuppet wrote:Tomorrow or Sunday.
fair enough...
:)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat May 29, 2010 11:00 am » by Eliakim


mediasorcerer wrote:fuk off idiot,
your a trouble maker,there is enough trouble in the world,let all exist together,the reason for resistance is because of western abuse of islam followers,thats why they take revenge with fatwa,cos of all the tyrannical behaviour of usa and the others,so just piss off with your inflammatory posts, you are part of the problem,not the solution,meanwhile innocents get killed every day cos of western foreign policy,this post makes you one of them,jumped up god bothering moron,


It would be excellent if the Palestinian Authority would change their constitution and give Israel the right to exist. It would be wonderful if there was a sea change in the Islamic nations and publicly declare that Israel has a right to exist.

As God said "Those that do not give others the right to exist do not have the right to exist either".

As far as innocents getting killed everyday, well yes, that is going on all over the world.

However, how many people know that the Arabs were the largest slave traders of the African continent?

Muslim Black slavery - Islam slave history of Black Africa


Upload to Disclose.tv



The truth will set you free.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat May 29, 2010 11:20 am » by Eliakim


mep I don't have a religion, I don't worship, I am far beyond it. However, I find texts from different cultures fascinating academically.

lighthouse wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv


STOP SPREADING RELIGIOUS HATRED

ALL religions divide humanity into groups,
next is to bring in people like you who whip up hatred against the other,
this is very sad and may I say so: DISGUSTING
[/quote]

1. When did sharing truth become religious hatred?

2. Yes, I am intelligent thank you and do know that religions divide people that is why the Jewish Prophets predicted that the day would come when the calves will leave their stalls.

3. If a person shares truth about governments, conspiracy or media etc You are all happy to discuss the message. However, when it is a matter of Islam some of you really react so maybe it is time for you to seek within for the reasons why.

4. People have been threshing Christianity etc for decades yet Westerners did not appear to have an issue with that. That was OK, it was considered to be intelligent and critical discourse that is essential for humanities evolution. However, when it comes to Islam being brought under the same spotlight. Suddenly, it becomes hatred, sad, and disgusting. Is that not double standards?

5. This is disclose TV and all will be brought into the light of day exactly as the prophecies predicted that it would be.
6. Let's concentrate on the truth being disclosed and not the poster.
7. Can you refute anything that the Islamic scholar Walid Shoebat and the other scholars state? If you can then let's hear it.

The truth will set you free.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook