Who is the man in white

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 pm » by Ama123

Dear friends:

i have been following this site for almost 7 months, and i really like it cause it spots the light on many subjects ignored by the media and society.

- today i need your help to determine what is this person or creature that appear in this video.

* notice at second 5 the person materialize from a wall wearing full white ( white clothing and white head cover) , he is walking slowly ignoring the gun shot ( while the family of the man laid on the floor dead are crying for anyone to help them retrieve the body), the man in white carries the dead man with one hand like he carries nothing , no restrain or miss-balance appears on him , then he walks slowly towards the victim family never-minding the gunshot again, giving the body of the dead man to its family then , disappearing in the crowd and no one know who is this man or where he came from .

-- what do you think he is ?--
this video was broadcasting live on a tv channel .
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/88260/the_man_wearing_full_white/

Initiate

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm » by Naranja

Some guy, wearing white, maybe hes deaf, maybe he is this guy Allua Akbar they are shouting at or Jesus.
Maybe he saw that the shooters left, coz when they carry away the kid it looks like they are crossing the street and passing the same old white mercedes that is in the foreground at the beginning of the clip, and still no more shooting.

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 pm » by Ama123

apparently from what i could understand on the dialog and the story, that the armed gang shot bullets at this man in white but nothing happened to him so they were scared, pulled back and kept watching from distance , that's when u see the people started to run across the street, an other thing there is no blood stain on his clothes from the corps !

naranja wrote:Some guy, wearing white, maybe hes deaf, maybe he is this guy Allua Akbar they are shouting at or Jesus.
Maybe he saw that the shooters left, coz when they carry away the kid it looks like they are crossing the street and passing the same old white mercedes that is in the foreground at the beginning of the clip, and still no more shooting.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 pm » by The57ironman

:pray: ...a man with no fear.....and righteousness on his side.... :clapper:
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Initiate

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 pm » by Naranja

ama123 wrote:apparently from what i could understand on the dialog and the story, that the armed gang shot bullets at this man in white but nothing happened to him so they were scared, pulled back and kept watching from distance , that's when u see the people started to run across the street, an other thing there is no blood stain on his clothes from the corps !

naranja wrote:Some guy, wearing white, maybe hes deaf, maybe he is this guy Allua Akbar they are shouting at or Jesus.

Was this before or after he materialized from the wall coz I could only hear a single shot?
It was just a kid so he probably could lift him without getting his clothes stained.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm » by Spock

I'm pretty sure it was Otoel, with Salena Gomez blasting on his MP3 player - oblivious to gunshots being fired, dimly aware of the world around him.

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:51 pm » by Ama123

with my :pray: Respect to the57ironman

the57ironman wrote:

:pray: ...a man with no fear.....and righteousness on his side.... :clapper:

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm » by Ama123

i just want to make sure only , and beside any details , he materialized from a wall ( Dead End )!!!!!!! watch the first 7 sec's and keep repeating to see from where he come's.

that what basically drew my attention to this video.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 am » by Shemagh

Maybe he's just a man, a brave one a caring one and a compassionate one, they do exist you know.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am » by Constabul

Next