Who is worthy of your trust?

Initiate
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

PostFri May 16, 2014 12:15 am » by jeremyjr


Who is worthy of your trust?

In today UFO research this is a critical question: Who is worthy of your trust?


1- People like Trevor J Constable that presented observational data in his book of 1958: "They Live in the Sky", and that observational data have been confirmed by multiple independent videographers all around the world, even confirmed by un-official footage from the Space Station( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8F7rFAQOWI).
2- Or, the "scientific community" that even can not acknowledge the existence something that have been witnessed personally by multiple persons and captured in video in innumerable occasions?

1- People like Trevor J Constable that using his own resources funded all his research by pure passion and real scientific curiosity as many of today’s UFO researchers.
2- Or salaried scientists/academics that have a position/career/tenure/salary that could be placed in danger if his/her research/statements goes out of line and or policy, there is not real independency for any scientist today in these conditions.

1- People like Trevor J Constable that give you step by step procedures to follow to duplicate his observations, done then by many people and confirmed independently by others.
2- Or, the "scientific community" that build theories ignoring the reality of anomalies, these "pseudo-scientific" theories will be inaccurate because they are ignoring an important aspect of reality, even grandiose statements like "The expansion of the Universe", "The Big Ban" all of that have to be seen now with a big question mark besides them because the existence and presence of anomalies have been ignored when formulating all of that, if anomalies are astronomical in number on earth vicinity then we can assume that their number in a Cosmic scale have to be cosmic in its dimension, so they will have a Cosmological effect, that have been ignored too.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostFri May 16, 2014 12:47 am » by Cosmine


Not you


.

Initiate
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

PostFri May 16, 2014 12:59 am » by jeremyjr


Trevor J Constable's 1975 book "The Cosmic Pulse of Life" is as extraordinary today as it was in 1975: http://www.scribd.com/doc/105776830/Trevor-J-Constable-THE-COSMIC-PULSE-OF-LIFE-pdf

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2498
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:02 am » by RATRODROB


Cosmine wrote:Not you


.








:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:03 am » by Cosmine


jeremyjr wrote:Trevor J Constable's 1975 book "The Cosmic Pulse of Life" is as extraordinary today as it was in 1975: http://www.scribd.com/doc/105776830/Trevor-J-Constable-THE-COSMIC-PULSE-OF-LIFE-pdf



Jeremy, when are you gonna act like an adult and discuss your ideas on" our" forum buddy...

We don't bite...

Man up son

:cheers:

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19814
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:26 am » by Slith


jeremyjr wrote:
1- People like Trevor J Constable that presented observational data in his book of 1958: "They Live in the Sky"

Constable writes books too. I'll be a sumbitch!

Man of many talents. :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8177
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:58 am » by Harbin


Wtf ?

trust is...I dunno...earned ?

I'll think on this.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

PostFri May 16, 2014 3:21 am » by Innosent


jeremyjr wrote:Who is worthy of your trust?

In today UFO research this is a critical question: Who is worthy of your trust?


1- People like Trevor J Constable that presented observational data in his book of 1958: "They Live in the Sky", and that observational data have been confirmed by multiple independent videographers all around the world, even confirmed by un-official footage from the Space Station( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8F7rFAQOWI).
2- Or, the "scientific community" that even can not acknowledge the existence something that have been witnessed personally by multiple persons and captured in video in innumerable occasions?

1- People like Trevor J Constable that using his own resources funded all his research by pure passion and real scientific curiosity as many of today’s UFO researchers.
2- Or salaried scientists/academics that have a position/career/tenure/salary that could be placed in danger if his/her research/statements goes out of line and or policy, there is not real independency for any scientist today in these conditions.

1- People like Trevor J Constable that give you step by step procedures to follow to duplicate his observations, done then by many people and confirmed independently by others.
2- Or, the "scientific community" that build theories ignoring the reality of anomalies, these "pseudo-scientific" theories will be inaccurate because they are ignoring an important aspect of reality, even grandiose statements like "The expansion of the Universe", "The Big Ban" all of that have to be seen now with a big question mark besides them because the existence and presence of anomalies have been ignored when formulating all of that, if anomalies are astronomical in number on earth vicinity then we can assume that their number in a Cosmic scale have to be cosmic in its dimension, so they will have a Cosmological effect, that have been ignored too.


I have contemplated this case Mr. Constable presents. It is very troubling. I can understand what is captured with the infrared ectochrome film is probably just warm pockets of air or gases but, on the other hand, who is to say that it could not be spacecraft using highly advanced electro-chromic panels? Where do you think we got the idea? Such a thing is unlikely but theoretically, humans could pull this off and, as I will discuss thoroughly, according to Phillip J. Corso, integrated circuits were one of many new technologies developed from reverse engineering extra-terrestrial hardware. What's up with that accent Constable? It sounds South Walesey. :think: He could be a double agent! Mi6

Col. Philip J. Corso (deceased)


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



In one hundred years we have seen more advances in technology than in any other period in history. Although it does seem perfectly logical to believe that the "intel 4004" was the product of human ingenuity.
It is equally logical to believe that it took 20 years to reverse engineer a piece of integrated circuitry from a downed extra-terrestrial spacecraft.

I for one think it's fishy that a team of engineers claim equal responsibility for the invention of the microchip.

Most of the great inventors would kill or be killed to protect their inventions. up to the mid-20th century, all the worlds great inventors worked alone. Corso said he hand selected the Nations top scientific minds and institutions to make sense of what they found in the Roswell crash. Many of which did indeed attend University at the Institutions he mentions. This corroborates his claim that certain technologies were not invented by man, but were reverse engineered from a spacecraft which crashed near Roswell.

Here is a glimpse of the sudden transition from analogue to digital. You get a strong sense of urgency and the daunting complexity of what used to be wires, now packaged into a tiny block of metal wafers all stacked on top of each other.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Something tells me, if you asked these guys if they believe in aliens, they would say something like: "No, absolutely not." I think these guys were the ones who oversaw the reverse engineering of the chip in question. Yoo can tell the tall blonde guy is the brains and the the other guy is like a salesman, he can hardly pronounce epitaxial. This is where they got the idea to pile circuits together to eventually make the worlds first microprocessor.

This blew my mind. Doug Engelbart of Stanford U, demonstrates computer networking in 1968 with a mouse, keyboard(s), camera, hyperlinks, email, and many software codes that have now become standardized...YOO THINK SKYPING IS NEW...THESE GUYS WERE SKYPING...in 1968! ... with better latency and resolution I might add...:ohno:


Upload to Disclose.tv



You can tell that these institutions were trying to make these new technologies as practical as possible in order to profit, sadly the economy had to wait about 30 years before this idea became truly practical to the consumer as computers have become inexpensive in the last 10 years or so. :clapper: Way to go team. :clapper:


Now, I just want to express that such a feat is equally impressive as making it on your own. Whatever truth is written in the books, good work team!

What about Carl P. Munck?


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



Carl discovered the ancient Prime Meridian, which if yoo didn't know is the great pyramid of Giza and not Greenwich England. I know, that's crazy, I once thought it the center of the world as well, didn't yoo? That is how I'll view my maps from now on. What's more, he discovered that each monuments geographical location is encoded into the design of the monuments. He also presented many repeating mathematical constants, tangents, ratios and fractions. He may have been the first person in modern times to recognize that the slope of the great pyramids casing stone is precisely one quarter of the pi ratio. Pi and double Pi are the most common constants. 1177245771. Double Pi. Many people think that the Metric system is only a few hundred years old but Carl even presents evidence that the Metric system was "copied" from these monuments. Most notibly the Great Pyramid at Giza.

I vouch for this guy. He is a true old fashioned American Unsung Hero. The only thing that troubles me, is that he vouches for Richard Hoagland. I always thought Richard was smoking crack and completely insane but Carl throws a good one, and if Carl says he's cool, maybe I'm just being superficial. Sometimes people just look crazy, it's genetic. I honestly can't say I've ever taken the time to debunk Richard's work, I just don't like his fidgety high strung demeanor. I say I've learned more about the ancient world in those 6 hours or so than I ever learned from a lifetime of watching similar documentaries.

What about Martyn Stubbs, who had the balls to tape NASA's transmissions, and start some serious deliberation about the possibility of extra-terrestrial spacecraft buzzing the ISS.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Part Deux:


Upload to Disclose.tv



I vouch for this guy too. We don't have hucksters here in Canada. No Phychic hotlines, No Ghost Investigators, No Astrologers. None of that pseudoscience mumbojumbo. :nope:

My personal opinion. I've seen those luminescent orbs in person and I think 'we've' got it all wrong.
'We'...always seem to think that those lights are little flying saucers...scoutships, etc. but I don't think so...I think they are the power supply. Those lights are like ball lightning or plasmoids perhaps. I'm leaning towards plasma because according to research conducted by the Hessdalen Research Association (HERA), a continous band of color was photographed with a high resolution Camera and plasma was one of the likely deductions made by professional scrutiny and that is the one explanation which sits well with me. The real ships are massive and invisible, even in the infrared part of the light spectrum. I believe, although terrestrial in nature, we have been visited by beings capable of traveling through other dimensions of space not known to man. Or perhaps they use tiny probes too. Martyn also captured frames where some small streaks of light were recorded between one single frame, these streaks movement suggested they were not straight streaks meaning they changed course several times. That one is puzzling to me but I think I've already suggested my opinion of what they are. Tiny recon' probes. :wink:

Do you see the pattern of trusted individuals? If not, I'll tell yoo. They seem to be on the wane, 1st guys dead. Carl is still alive but let's be frank, he's not got much time left. Martyn is still goin' strong. I strongly urge yoo to study Carls work because yoo will find that, it is impossible than our species is responsible for these monuments. :peep:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:08 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostFri May 16, 2014 3:46 am » by mistermassive1


Wow Innosent - well put!

Image

Covered a lot of ground in that post. Trust earned maybe? :flop:
http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19814
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri May 16, 2014 3:52 am » by Slith


That's one hell of a post Innosent. Brilliant! :pray:
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook