Who or what built these ancient Pyramids?

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:58 am » by Purplepanther

Truth501, it is time for you to wake up my earthly friend, The pyramids were built by the aliens to send a message to future generations as space and time unfolds and the average person has been awoken to the reality of life within reality. Please hang in their people, if you do survive, it will need to be explained again and again.
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:00 am » by Soloflows1

Aliens, I for one am a amateur astronomer and have never seen said Planet X. - Looking for 10+ years, also I could be wrong who knows.....
I do not know what to believe in anymore, the only thing I can do is seek the truth.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 am » by Gostrider

The Pyramids at Gaza are a big mystery. Its diffidently one of those phenomena's high on my research list.
Here is what I am certain about so far.

1. They were not built by Egyptians.
2. They were not built by pulling stone blocks by ropes by thousands of workers.
3. They were built after the Sphinx.
4. The estimated age of the Pyramids is anywhere between 5000bc to 11500bc. We do not have the capabilities to accurately date these monuments, but are much older than what the current mainstream information systems tells us.

How possibilities:
1. By sound/frequencies.
2. Technology that is beyond our imaginations.

Who possibilities:
1. Atlantis descendants.
2. Aliens
3. Dimensional-Time travelers

This is where my research has continuously leads me and trust me I have done a lot of it over the years.

One of the main points I would like to make here is that all the Earths controlled information systems are all full of BS and
malarkey. They are intended to mislead, confuse and to keep us in the dark.
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am » by Purplepanther

Great spot Gostrider, I agree and also conclude that all will be relieved within our time. Patience is a virtue that will show itself in the end of civilization as we know it
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 am » by Soloflows1

gostrider wrote:The Pyramids at Gaza are a big mystery. Its diffidently one of those phenomena's high on my research list.
Here is what I am certain about so far.

1. They were not built by Egyptians.
2. They were not built by pulling stone blocks by ropes by thousands of workers.
3. They were built after the Sphinx.
4. The estimated age of the Pyramids is anywhere between 5000bc to 11500bc. We do not have the capabilities to accurately date these monuments, but are much older than what the current mainstream information systems tells us.

How possibilities:
1. By sound/frequencies.
2. Technology that is beyond our imaginations.

Who possibilities:
1. Atlantis descendants.
2. Aliens
3. Dimensional-Time travelers

This is where my research has continuously leads me and trust me I have done a lot of it over the years.

One of the main points I would like to make here is that all the Earths controlled information systems are all full of BS and
malarkey. They are intended to mislead, confuse and to keep us in the dark.

I agree, no way in hell humans made them.

:think:
I do not know what to believe in anymore, the only thing I can do is seek the truth.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 am » by Stone069

This crap has been posted three times by you in within twenty minutes of each other. Get a life dude.

Thread one Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 pm

the-nephilim-and-the-pyramids-t26224.html

Thread two ( this one) Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm

updated-http-rikijo-blogspot-com-t26225.html

Thread three Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

who-or-what-built-these-ancient-pyramids-t26228.html

I rest ........ next!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 am » by Gostrider

Link to a playlist:
Pyramid Code by Carmen Boulter
Very Good and recent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al01-W2X ... playnext=1

The Pyramid Code is a documentary series of 5 episodes that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. The series is based on the extensive research done in 23 trips to Egypt and 50 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter in the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary.

The Pyramid Code features interviews with prominent scholars and authors in multidisciplinary fields: geology, physics, astrophysics, archaeology, bilogical engineering, magnetic field theory, hieroglyphics, and Egyptology. The series explores penetrating questions: * Who were the ancients and what did they know? * Could the pyramids be much older than traditional Egyptology would have us believe? * Could it be that the ancients were more technologically advanced than we are today? * Why do we have so little understanding of the ancient Egyptians? * Are there still secrets hidden in plain sight? * Do new discoveries force the issue of establishing a new chronology? * Are there little known sites that provide clues to a new understanding of our distant past? * Are we really the most advanced civilization to ever live on Earth?

:flop: purplepanther and soloflows1
Hey stone069 are you stoned? :D

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:49 am » by Stone069

Not at all, just pointing out the facts about truth501.

Sorry if you took my last post as being directed at you, I was directing it at truth501.

If you check the threads I posted you will understand where I was coming from.

As for the pyramids, I believe your theories have a lot of merit. I have also been led to similar conclusions from my research. Add to it the fact that pyramids have been found all over the world, built in supposed isolation from each other. When you factor in megalithic communities in the mountains of South America, such as Pumapunku, and Tiwanaku, there was absolutely knowledge we have lost or forgotten. I am just still on the fence as to where it came from.

Again sorry for the misunderstanding ghostrider.
Last edited by Stone069 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:55 am » by Gostrider

Yeah I know - I just ignore the other ones. All cool.
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 am » by Truth501

purplepanther wrote:Truth501, it is time for you to wake up my earthly friend, The pyramids were built by the aliens to send a message to future generations as space and time unfolds and the average person has been awoken to the reality of life within reality. Please hang in their people, if you do survive, it will need to be explained again and again.

I just happen to disagree..thank God many others do as well :D

PreviousNext