Who or what built these ancient Pyramids?

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 am » by Truth501

From http://[removed].blogspot.com

These ancient Great Pyramids are a blasphemous "Control apparatus" that guarantees the slavery of all those who subscribe to its unrelenting evil structure.
-All due to the fact that satan wanted to be worshipped like God, and his pride and evil arrogance led to his Fall from the Heavens..
The arrogant pride of these monstrous Pyramid super-structures shows us much about Satan's character.

These ancient antedilluvian pre-flood Giza pyramids were constructed by the Nephilim demonic forces eager to be served by mankind, who they slaughtered, and pillaged before the great flood of Noah's day.

Read more: http://[removed].blogspot.com

Wake up people!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 am » by Newearthman

Aliens

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:17 am » by Harbin

Atlantis remnants. Could they be alien ?
Perhaps they were left behind slaves as well.
Conjecture aside:
The pyramids are certainly the culmination of a certain kind of high point in human development. Even if they where not alien inspired, or the Kings of Egypt NOT a lineage of nephilim, they certainly had masonry and symbolism developed to a high degree. Quite objectively, there are secrets to learn.
How did they develop their minds to this ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 am » by Stone069

Any reason you started two threads with same subject matter within twenty minutes of each other?
post283940.html#p283940

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 am » by Memccool

=truth u are still trying to get people to your blog?
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:45 am » by Stone069

sad part is he answered this question of "who" in his other post, the nephilim.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 am » by Truth501

stone069 wrote:sad part is he answered this question of "who" in his other post, the nephilim.

My question is...Why are you in my thread? :headscratch:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 am » by Truth501

harbin wrote:Atlantis remnants. Could they be alien ?
Perhaps they were left behind slaves as well.
Conjecture aside:
The pyramids are certainly the culmination of a certain kind of high point in human development. Even if they where not alien inspired, or the Kings of Egypt NOT a lineage of nephilim, they certainly had masonry and symbolism developed to a high degree. Quite objectively, there are secrets to learn.
How did they develop their minds to this ?

Interesting.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 am » by Mediasorcerer

truth501 wrote:
stone069 wrote:sad part is he answered this question of "who" in his other post, the nephilim.

My question is...Why are you in my thread? :headscratch:

you dont own the thread,u posted this shit on a public forum,advertising your blogspot no doubt,spammer,
what other lies have you got for us today mr brainwashed idiot,
still trying to scare us with your satan bullshit,
cant wait till you wake up out of your delusion,big depression for you,dont worry,i will "prey "for you to get well again,
the truth hurts ,but pain is a good teacher,
:cheers: :bullshit: hope you make it out of the cult your in,they wont let you go that easy,call cult busters ,they will help, :peep: :censored: poor chap,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 am » by Stone069

Well to be honest I thought I might find a well thought out theory or at least some information. Instead I find some rambling on IN TWO threads about the same crap. I would have never posted or bothered with this thread had you not started almost IDENTICAL threads less then twenty minutes apart. One of which answered the other. This one asks, Who or What built the pyramids. Too bad you answered your own question SIXTEEN MINUTES EARLIER with this thread starter.

These ancient Great Pyramids are a blasphemous "Control apparatus" that guarantees the slavery of all those who subscribe to its unrelenting evil structure.

These satanic Pyramids were constructed by demonic Nephilim abominations, as a false earthly representation of God's Heavenly Establishment, and Rule. -A counterfeit and arrogant representation by Satan himself, to try to emulate the Rule of the true Lord Yahweh (Jehovah) on this Earth.
-All due to the fact that satan wanted to be worshipped like God, and his pride and evil arrogance led to his Fall from the Heavens..
The arrogant pride of these monstrous Pyramid super-structures shows us much about Satan's character.

These ancient antedilluvian pre-flood Giza pyramids were constructed by the Nephilim demonic forces eager to be served by mankind, who they slaughtered, and pillaged before the great flood of Noah's day.

So now I ask you are you tripping or an Alzheimer patient. Either way I think what ever you may have had to say is now tainted by whatever underhanded motive drove you to try and deceive the members here at DTV.

edit to add:

Oh and by the way, YOUR thread. When did you buy it and by the way can I see the receipt?
I thought these forums were a place to exchange ideas, not a place to force feed your version of events down our throats. I mentioned the identical threads to show others who may not have seen the other thread, just what you were trying to do. So sorry to have interrupted your agenda. Your anger shows me that you intended to deceive, for why else would you be so upset for being called out?
Last edited by Stone069 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next