Who owns the Sun?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 pm » by Toxic32

Me....

I hereby state my claim to the object know as the Sun. That is seen by the inhabitants of the planet Earth in sky's of the planet known as the Earth during day light hours.

I will allow access to the sun light that my sun produces without prejudice until such time I can figure out how to charge every body for using the light I own?? Ho and by the way I don't except any responsibility for damaged caused in what so ever way to a person or possessions who by over indulging in the free light
(for now). Nor do I except responsibility for any damage caused by what are known as flares that from time to time which happen naturally by the will of God (which ever arse you kiss). It's not my fault that the planet Earth is to stupid to get in the way of such acts of God..

So to finish and just say It's my pleasure that you are all enjoying my newly acquired resource. So make the best of it and enjoy....Just wait until I have that switch installed. Party time all over the world...How many other free standing money making suns are out there?

Just one more thing I'm working on a claim that will allow me to claim outer space....You know the bits in between the planets and suns. Nobody owns that so there must be away to file a claim...Fuck why mess about I will just claim this Galaxy....Maybe I can just claim the universe as we understand it...I hereby claim the universe...Any alien races that may object to my claim has 30 days to file an objection on DTV for all the world to see...I will take it into consideration and may look favourably on granting their claim depending on how much more advanced they are than us...I'm open to a trade off. Just another thing all black holes will be exclusively use and licensed by me for the purposes of garbage disposal.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 11:57 pm » by E6722maj

whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 12:04 am » by Toxic32

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 12:37 am » by Slith

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 12:49 am » by Toxic32

Yes I agree....But I trump her card and claim the Galaxy.....And more to the point the universe...In fact I might just start looking at dimensions? But I lay claim to the space in between every thing...So if you want to travel over/in my area then you will have to pay.

As the omnipotent owner of the universe I would like you underlings to address me as Dunno...I will bring all sorts of shit down on you if you fail to acknowledged my ownership and give generously to all my followers. You want to live then give...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 am » by E6722maj

Toxic32 wrote:As the omnipotent owner of the universe I would like you underlings to address me as Dunno...I will bring all sorts of shit down on you if you fail to acknowledged my ownership and give generously to all my followers. You want to live then give...

all hail 'Dunno' :pray: the new master of the universe(s)

you didn't specify a fee.... :think:

whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 2:30 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

Here is Selena Gomez and her pet goat from Wizards of Waverly Place. Occult Sun and Baphomet symbols in a kids show.

So Walt Disney owns it!

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/770 ... erly-place

:sunny:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 am » by Stargazer279

LMAO...

sorry... humm Oh Great .... "Dunno"

i have a question for you. Does this mean that when its -45F and everything freezes... we can sue you ?
just a question your highness. Or will you provide thermostats so the sun is always constant ?

i suggest it would be a good thing to make sure the temperature to be constant. Otherwise your... subjects may complain a lot....
Bring the music past where you found it ! - Crossroads

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 am » by Harbin

I am interested in what you plan for a corporate structure.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 am » by The57ironman

...i made the sun.. :mrcool:

...you're welcome..

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Next