Who really is Disclose.tv?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm » by Tobygrey

Rofl i realy dont care who runs this site, government or just Lucas,.
the fact remains that this is a good website,..
and if the government is behind this site,.. the positive thing about it is that they realy know what we think,. and that we wont go down easy,.. they can and i hope they will learn from our opinions and theories,..

but then again they can also use it to track uss down and put uss in Fema camps,..
(that would be fucked up)
annyway what im trying to say is that there is no way we can know whoom is behind this site (exept maybe for Lucas if he is not the onley owner of the site that is)

And if he is the soul owner of this site Kudo`s for him...

if this all sounds stupid im sorry (had a couple of drinks)

Toby :alien:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm » by Vulcanic

see this is touchy subject people!! ok think of it like this, some people we think are crazy but if you ask that person they do not think they are crazy but you are.

we all believe in many things! someones disinfo is another persons beliefs, and when we start telling people what to believe in we lose the freedom we have here..

what i do is i know what type videos certain people here post and i don't watch there videos its simple as that but i see other people do and something it gets alot 5 stars , so i would never get mad or try change there beliefs just because i think its fake or bull, maybe i lack the experences they have had to get to the beliefs they are at or maybe i used to believe in same thing years ago but i traveled farther down rabbit hole and grew...

we all are on a journey for experences and knowledge each must find the path on there own, its not your job or my job to try to change or bend them to your way of thinking or beliefs.

trust me theres a reason they are where they are. it makes us stronger.

and if this site was NWO ect.. they are failing because many have grown and learned and awakend from disclose.tv... :banana:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 pm » by Humanbeing

i am disclose.tv. you are disclose.tv. all of us who are here are disclose.tv. without any of us, this place would be null and void. we make this place what it is, all the ups and downs, the good and bad. together we help each other out with information and make the path more visible for us to journey on.

we are disclose.tv :D

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 pm » by Ovniac

Thanks, Lukas, for setting things straight. I appreciate all the work and efforts you put in.

Yes, please, push forward your ideas to make the vid section as healthy as here in the forum.

Many cheers!

maleman

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm » by maleman

More ice cream, please.....

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm » by Drextin

ovniac, my bad man I see what you were saying now. I'm just used to people pointing the word "they" out as a bad thing.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm » by Towelie

Could be made so two or more mods have to agree to remove a vid, this could help ensure no ones just being annoying and deleting vids for personal reasons(not that im suggesting any of our present mods would do this :) )
We all appreciate the work you put into maintaining this site, and love ya for it :D .
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 pm » by Hesop

disclosetv wrote:
towelie wrote:This is probably only one of a number of web sites ran by the company, the forums are regulated by our mods, i agree they do need some form of moderator for the vid section, they could get rid of the junk and vids that are already posted.
Awkward one though the vids, since they can take a while to upload Disclose would probably get a lot of complaints(from the uploader) if vids were to be removed, then theyd have to go and check to make sure it was inappropriate. (Probably just works out easier to have us flag them, instead of having to check up on mods to make sure there being fair.)

That's right. It is just me in the company administrating Disclose.tv. The site is run on a very tight budget due to the very high costs for IP bandwidth. And DTV consumes a lot of bandwidth! However, I forwarded the idea to enhance the permissions of the forum mods to our developers. Thus, forum mods might be able to delete flagged videos sometime in the future.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

It might save you from dealing with more e-mails :mrgreen:
Then you'ld have more time for the really good stuff.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

humanbeing wrote:i am disclose.tv. you are disclose.tv. all of us who are here are disclose.tv. without any of us, this place would be null and void. we make this place what it is, all the ups and downs, the good and bad. together we help each other out with information and make the path more visible for us to journey on.

we are disclose.tv :D

Amen brother!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm » by Cornbread714

Hesop, how are you, my friend?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext