Who really is Disclose.tv?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 pm » by Tobygrey

No1 is responding to my post on this thread,.. or all of you are in agreement or im just not worth responding to..

:flop: or :top:

annyway : :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

tobygrey wrote:No1 is responding to my post on this thread,.. or all of you are in agreement or im just not worth responding to..

I would respond if I knew the answer.

To me disclose is made up of those of us who spend our time posting here.

As far as logistics, well you can do some research and find those answers..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 am » by Thesaint

Well, I have often thought about this and sometimes you drive yourself crazy trying to put yourself in the minds of "Others" but its always to no avail because unless you have a point of reference then it's all a matter of what if's or maybe's. No matter what one thinks its only to the limit of your own framework and beliefs. For instance I have to go by my own logic, flawed or not. Using this it seems inconceivable to me that governments would not be using data from sites in order to guage public awareness but it also strikes me that anyone who something really important to say would not be writing about it on the web unless it served a purpose that matched the risk.

I mean just look at the amount of registered users there are on DTV and yet look at the main writers on the forum, they tend to be the same people with a changing of the guard at the fringes. What does that mean? Does it mean that we are naive? Does it mean people are shy? Does it mean that people think we are a bunch of tossers and that its not worth participating? Who knows? One things for sure and that is if we find out something really important and it had an element of real danger or risk then I think that this would be the last place it would be advertised unless you could plant it with an absolute guarantee that you had anonymity. There are people I know that would not entertain going to a site like this and at best look at the odd vid yet they are the very same people who buy national newspapers and read the info as gospel, In my opinion it is they who are the fools.

So who are DTV, don't suppose it matters as no one is going to lay all their eggs in one basket. Take Stanton Friedman, I have just found out that he is actually ojcar and lucidlemondrop IS eaganthorn. Sorry for straying but it is my style I'm afraid. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 am » by Lucidlemondrop

thesaint wrote:
So who are DTV, don't suppose it matters as no one is going to lay all their eggs in one basket. Take Stanton Friedman, I have just found out that he is actually ojcar and lucidlemondrop IS eaganthorn. Sorry for straying but it is my style I'm afraid. :cheers:

You are kidding around, right?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 am » by Thesaint

You are kidding around, right?

Of course I'm kidding lucid. I'm just highlighting the fact that sometimes we pretend to be something we are not. .

:cheers:

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 am » by Hesop

cornbread714 wrote:Hesop, how are you, my friend?

Hey BUD! Missed your voice here! Just dropping in, or back now? How's things for ya?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 am » by Drextin

tobygrey wrote:No1 is responding to my post on this thread,.. or all of you are in agreement or im just not worth responding to..

I think the fact you didn't really ask a question so much as make a statement might have caused the confusion.

I read your post and I assure you had I thought you were looking for a response I would have.

I am not the least bit concerned about this site being ran by the government. I would say the samethings and be the same person if it was. I refuse to be scared of my own government to the point of paranoia.

Fema camps are the least of my concerns as well.

Fact is many here know who runs the site. Of course they might not know him personally but still its a good site no a great site and I feel no need to be cautious.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 am » by Hesop

tobygrey wrote:Rofl i realy dont care who runs this site, government or just Lucas,.
the fact remains that this is a good website,..
and if the government is behind this site,.. the positive thing about it is that they realy know what we think,. and that we wont go down easy,.. they can and i hope they will learn from our opinions and theories,..

but then again they can also use it to track uss down and put uss in Fema camps,..
(that would be fucked up)
annyway what im trying to say is that there is no way we can know whoom is behind this site (exept maybe for Lucas if he is not the onley owner of the site that is)

And if he is the soul owner of this site Kudo`s for him...

if this all sounds stupid im sorry (had a couple of drinks)

Toby :alien:

So you're catching on Toby. Yes, all mods are a collective group from different agencies. Data collectors and coordinators. I hold the mere rank of captain, the rest are Colonel and higher. The site owner's name is just an acronym of the agencies we are employed by. We answer only to Dick Cheney and his secret lover Janet Reno. The irony, is that no matter who you tell, no one will believe you.....
Muh wahaahaahaaaha...........

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 am » by Lowsix

hesop wrote: We answer only to Dick Cheney and his secret lover Janet Reno. The irony, is that no matter who you tell, no one will believe you.....

I bet they sound like a bulldog eating mayonaise when they get it on..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 am » by Hesop

LowSix wrote:
hesop wrote: We answer only to Dick Cheney and his secret lover Janet Reno. The irony, is that no matter who you tell, no one will believe you.....

I bet they sound like a bulldog eating mayonaise when they get it on..

PreviousNext