Who really is Disclose.tv?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm » by Ovniac

On one side of the coin, you have the videos. On the other, the forum.

The forum seems to be well managed, thanks to the moderators. The video section looks like a landfill right now. Islam, Issown (aka Moterra) and anything starting with "is".

So my question is: Is Lukas the sole director? Is there a big office somewhere where a few dozen people labor at keeping the site alive and well? Do they (or does he) actually look at our flag notices?

Just curious...

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 pm » by Skitzy

Maybe d-tv is really a government website, created to keep an eye on all the forward thinkers on here :nwo:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 pm » by Skitzy

skitzy wrote:Maybe d-tv is really a government website, created to keep an eye on all the forward thinkers on here :nwo:

Why infiltrate a website with dis info agent when you can create your own giving it more freedom than the rest and control the agenda from the top, is that not the NWOs way of doing things,

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:27 pm » by Drextin

I think they should either broaden the mods power to encompass the vid section or start looking for mods to over see the vid section. I realize it is a bit much to handle just for one person but no need in letting the site deteriorate when you have good people who could help out.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm » by Ovniac

drextin wrote:I think they...

You just nailed it. Who are they?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm » by Drextin

ovniac wrote:

Well they from what I hear is just Lukas who is german I believe.

You have to be very careful with a conspiratorial mind set. You can find yourself turning against friends when conspiracies turn to paranoia.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 pm » by Towelie

This is probably only one of a number of web sites ran by the company, the forums are regulated by our mods, i agree they do need some form of moderator for the vid section, they could get rid of the junk and vids that are already posted.
Awkward one though the vids, since they can take a while to upload Disclose would probably get a lot of complaints(from the uploader) if vids were to be removed, then theyd have to go and check to make sure it was inappropriate. (Probably just works out easier to have us flag them, instead of having to check up on mods to make sure there being fair.)
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:40 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Disclose TV been good to me Howard~

Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm » by Ovniac

drextin wrote:
ovniac wrote:

Well they from what I hear is just Lukas who is german I believe.

You have to be very careful with a conspiratorial mind set. You can find yourself turning against friends when conspiracies turn to paranoia.

Maybe you read me wrong, Drex. I'm not one for conspiracies. All I want to know is if this is run by one person or a company. Is Lukas the PR man and, if so, the only contact when it comes to queries and complaints? That's all.

Site Admin

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm » by Disclosetv

towelie wrote:This is probably only one of a number of web sites ran by the company, the forums are regulated by our mods, i agree they do need some form of moderator for the vid section, they could get rid of the junk and vids that are already posted.
Awkward one though the vids, since they can take a while to upload Disclose would probably get a lot of complaints(from the uploader) if vids were to be removed, then theyd have to go and check to make sure it was inappropriate. (Probably just works out easier to have us flag them, instead of having to check up on mods to make sure there being fair.)

That's right. It is just me in the company administrating Disclose.tv. The site is run on a very tight budget due to the very high costs for IP bandwidth. And DTV consumes a lot of bandwidth! However, I forwarded the idea to enhance the permissions of the forum mods to our developers. Thus, forum mods might be able to delete flagged videos sometime in the future.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Next