who should michael moore throw in jail?

Writer

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:04 am » by Koopatroopa

boondox681 wrote:i was just wondering who we should round up first?
bankers?oil tycoons?hedge fund mngrs?
what about those rich bitches that could care less about you while they spend $1000 on a tote bag and you can't even get half that for rent?and on top of it,they'll laugh right in your monkey face.

maybe i'm starting to see things in a new light... :think:
i'll go first.

Michelle Obama Sports a $1,000 Handbag

Mrs. Obama was gaining a lot of traction as the fashion icon for the everywoman when all of a sudden she stepped out of the Michellemobile – reportedly Monday – grasping a $1,000 tote bag.

Take a look-see!

It’s a Reed Krakoff two-tone ribboned large tote, and you can get it at Mr. Krakoff’s website for $990, plus shipping I guess. But we don’t worry about shipping. Fedex it, in fact.

No wait a second, you can’t get it, because it’s already sold out, at least in the teal color she got.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/0 ... 0-handbag/

NAH...I SEE THINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR :flop:

maybe michael 'at least Beck takes a shower' moore should start at the white house

Boondox you need to start opening your mind. Beck is spewing ignorance. He is a zionist puppet. As is any other person on Rupert Murdoch's news networks. Look who owns the media and the banks. Follow the money. You need to get off the hate train. Anytime you get a chance to dis on Obama you do. Obama is a puppet just like so many other politicians in our government. Stop watching fox news it's just propaganda and lies. Honestly you come off as a bit of a racist. Pick on some new politicians for once.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 am » by Cia212

koopatroopa wrote:
stratafire wrote:michael moore should be among the many thrown into the same cell, as all the rest, and given nothing but 1 piece of bread, and single glass of water every other day...

Because he has exposed many of the corruptions in our current society? That's really ignorant. Yes he makes money off of producing films and yes he is fairly well off but at least he is standing up for the average person and saying we need to unite and fight for our rights. People like you make me sick.

He lies to average people to exploit them. His lies and exploitation are well documented.

Watch Manufacturing Dissent.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 am » by Stratafire

koopatroopa wrote:Because he has exposed many of the corruptions in our current society? That's really ignorant. Yes he makes money off of producing films and yes he is fairly well off but at least he is standing up for the average person and saying we need to unite and fight for our rights. People like you make me sick.

LOL!!...

Hope you have a big enough "barf bag", because humanity is and always has been, willing to follow the leader to the same depths of hell, as long as they have the illusion of "normality" to hold onto as Linus needed his "security blanket"..

michael moore is as all who have gone beyond the need to expose to the masses injustices when they receive that very first paycheck, the very first temptation to do "more" with what they accomplished, signed deals, made with the devils advocates, corrupted their ideology under the guise of being "clandestine" (I'll fool them and pretend to do what they want, so that I can get access to more information)

All have opportunity to do good, but each action taken, is a "one off" no second opportunity, no second definition, no "attempt" to continue the same road traveled, thats why it worked. But TPTB have long since known that cracks always show in the armor of illusion, and have long since taken steps to accommodate the crack, not repair it, michael moore exposed a crack, so have many others before and after him, but each one is handled by being given an avenue to explore, but at a cost.. michael moore has long since become a part of the wall of illusion, because he did not refuse to pursue the same avenue further then it needed to be, he signed contracts, made deals with the devil, because if he did not, the hammer of TPTB would have come down on him.

He is as much a coward as many others are, when they make that deal or deals.. I have long since had no respect for him (as one can tell), as I have none for all others that fool themselves into thinking that any deal can be made to their advantage...

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:28 am » by Sceptilief

boondox681 wrote:
We should start by taking all the wealth from these people and giving it back to the people/infrastructure. It's absolutely ridiculous that some people in this world have 500,000x more money than the average person. Nobody deserves that, end of story. No idea, no amount of effort, is worth that big of a gap. And the fact that parents can give their entire fortune to their children is also ridiculous. It makes it so anyone new to this world without a family line advantage is flat out screwed forever.

FUCKIN' BOOOOO!

Exactly.

Donald Trump is a perfect example.

I'm pretty sure I saw him break a bit of sweat when he fired and humiliated people on National Television.

But on a non-sarcastic note: Money is just a points system for those who've figured out the best way to fuck everyone else over. It's also a de facto points system to fool complete idiots into believing they should defend the right to rack up points, because they somehow believe that money is a reward and not 'their' way of leashing you.

Fuck the money. Give me the experience and a strong equal community, and I will have lived a full rewarding life for my actual hard work.
23:59;01

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 am » by Boondox681

Because he has exposed many of the corruptions in our current society? That's really ignorant. Yes he makes money off of producing films and yes he is fairly well off but at least he is standing up for the average person and saying we need to unite and fight for our rights. People like you make me sick.

it's called being a liar and a hypocrite.
Boondox you need to start opening your mind. Beck is spewing ignorance. He is a zionist puppet. As is any other person on Rupert Murdoch's news networks. Look who owns the media and the banks. Follow the money. You need to get off the hate train. Anytime you get a chance to dis on Obama you do. Obama is a puppet just like so many other politicians in our government. Stop watching fox news it's just propaganda and lies. Honestly you come off as a bit of a racist. Pick on some new politicians for once.

racist.fuck you,weasle.it's called the truth.
and if you don't like what i'm saying,you can go fuck yourself.
commie,pinko progressives don't like the truth.
they like food stamps and welfare

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm » by Koopatroopa

racist.fuck you,weasle.it's called the truth.
and if you don't like what i'm saying,you can go fuck yourself.
commie,pinko progressives don't like the truth.
they like food stamps and welfare

I'm not the only person on DTV who has called you out before. It just blows my mind how people buy into all the bullshit that faux news puts out. How can you even watch that shit?

And what's up with the "commie,pinko progressive" talk? I'm not a communist or a progressive. You're the one that worships beck, limbaugh and hannity. They are all so full of shit. All they do is criticize anyone that doesn't go along with their Zionist agendas. I do not see any of them proposing solutions for any problems. We have too many problems and not enough solutions and of course the best defense you crazy ass right wingers have is to call anyone a commie progressive blah blah blah. I'll be really glad when my generation takes over so we don't have you crazy fucking baby boomers ruining the world for the rest of us. I'll say it once more TURN FOX THE FUCK OFF and any other MSM for that matter. If you want real news check of Al Jazeera.

Writer

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 8:27 pm » by Jimmer1

I'd start with the politicians that regulated and churned fannie and freddie.
that's where the melt downstarted and spread to banks, wall street and your street.

Previous