who should michael moore throw in jail?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 1:26 am » by Boondox681

i was just wondering who we should round up first?
bankers?oil tycoons?hedge fund mngrs?
what about those rich bitches that could care less about you while they spend $1000 on a tote bag and you can't even get half that for rent?and on top of it,they'll laugh right in your monkey face.

maybe i'm starting to see things in a new light... :think:
i'll go first.

Michelle Obama Sports a $1,000 Handbag

Mrs. Obama was gaining a lot of traction as the fashion icon for the everywoman when all of a sudden she stepped out of the Michellemobile – reportedly Monday – grasping a $1,000 tote bag.

Take a look-see!

It’s a Reed Krakoff two-tone ribboned large tote, and you can get it at Mr. Krakoff’s website for $990, plus shipping I guess. But we don’t worry about shipping. Fedex it, in fact.

No wait a second, you can’t get it, because it’s already sold out, at least in the teal color she got.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/0 ... 0-handbag/

NAH...I SEE THINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR :flop:

maybe michael 'at least Beck takes a shower' moore should start at the white house
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 1:42 am » by Jeckk

I really don't even care about arresting/punishing anybody, I just want the world to be in the people's image.

We should start by taking all the wealth from these people and giving it back to the people/infrastructure. It's absolutely ridiculous that some people in this world have 500,000x more money than the average person. Nobody deserves that, end of story. No idea, no amount of effort, is worth that big of a gap. And the fact that parents can give their entire fortune to their children is also ridiculous. It makes it so anyone new to this world without a family line advantage is flat out screwed forever.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 2:12 am » by Boondox681

We should start by taking all the wealth from these people and giving it back to the people/infrastructure. It's absolutely ridiculous that some people in this world have 500,000x more money than the average person. Nobody deserves that, end of story. No idea, no amount of effort, is worth that big of a gap. And the fact that parents can give their entire fortune to their children is also ridiculous. It makes it so anyone new to this world without a family line advantage is flat out screwed forever.

FUCKIN' BOOOOO!

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:17 am » by Anuki

who should michael moore throw in jail?

http://www.mooreexposed.com/

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 am » by Spock

jeckk wrote:I really don't even care about arresting/punishing anybody, I just want the world to be in the people's image.

I smell someone thinking a "handout" is better than applying them self.

I'm not totally against social services and responsibilities, but I am totally against anyone saying there should be a cap on what someone should be able to make.

Let's put this in perspective. How would you enjoy working at a company all your life, constantly learning new tools and trades to maintain the ever evolving demands of your position; then your boss tell you that you have maxed out your earning potential, regardless of if your talents have added to the bottom line growth of the company. All the while, watching your boss jet set to the Caribbean, buy new cars, put unneeded new carpet down, and have every top notch doo-hickey the market comes out with, at the cost of your sweat. However, at this juncture - we still have options.

Pretty shitty huh?

The company is a micro of the government.

Multiply that scenario by a trillion, and you have the government telling you the same thing. Regardless of how much you put into your endeavor, you have been capped out, across the board, because you've pinnacled the command for your position (regulated by your social security number), and your wages must be doled out to social services for people not as driven as you.

I think that sucks. I understand your point - but let's cap you and a family of 4 out at $80,000 a year with rising prices and see how far you make it.

Don't EVER stifle the drive and ambition to gain - in so doing you are choking the breath out of life.

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:42 am » by The57ironman

what's the rothschild fortune...? over 500 trillion ?.......with a " t "

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:47 am » by Cia212

jeckk wrote:And the fact that parents can give their entire fortune to their children is also ridiculous. It makes it so anyone new to this world without a family line advantage is flat out screwed forever.

No it doesn't. The kids of rich people are notorious for losing the family fortune.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:50 am » by Cia212

spock wrote:Don't EVER stifle the drive and ambition to gain - in so doing you are choking the breath out of life.

Well said!!!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 am » by Stratafire

michael moore should be among the many thrown into the same cell, as all the rest, and given nothing but 1 piece of bread, and single glass of water every other day...

Writer

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:01 am » by Koopatroopa

stratafire wrote:michael moore should be among the many thrown into the same cell, as all the rest, and given nothing but 1 piece of bread, and single glass of water every other day...

Because he has exposed many of the corruptions in our current society? That's really ignorant. Yes he makes money off of producing films and yes he is fairly well off but at least he is standing up for the average person and saying we need to unite and fight for our rights. People like you make me sick.

Next