Who should represent humanity at first contact?

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 2:45 am » by Skywalker86

1st contact was loong ago we just weren't told about it

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 am » by Thedude69

I don't believe that, I still think the Dalai Lama is the best choice. Asian male is the most common human on this rock anyway.

Either him or an Asian male that would tolerate an anal probing. That guy from the Harold and Kumar movies would do.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 4:20 am » by E6722maj

me

no, really.

edit to add - i mean it.
whatever

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 am » by Dali777

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I'd choose will, he's a good dude. Then possibly swartz, don't care if his daddy was a nazi, may genes are German. Though if I had the job I'd just tell em to bounce n drop me off some where else with some food and weed seeds and art supplies.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 am » by Shamer

Pizzahut obviously, they shape like a saucer and offer's so many choices and toppings. I'd say Pizzahut!!!!

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 2:19 pm » by Pageshyy

I think they .. meaning any kind of ET.. will pick who THEY want to rep. for them..
And I think that mabey they will pick someone who .. NO ONE KNOWS..

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 4:36 pm » by Theoracle

Jodie Foster :flop: :dancing:

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 pm » by Drjones

First contact is never gonna happen in my opinion, this is a fairytale an elaborate distraction that has been ever increasing since the 50's, in tv shows, documentaries and so forth. And who controls all that ?? :P
I often think we are alone in the universe, but are we truly alone ? NO we are all that has been and ever will be, so really the entire universe is a reflection of US, this is as clear as day to me. I don't think there are any 'aliens' out there, BUT, i remain open that i could be wrong.
Here's the deal, the way i see it now after 20 years researching ET and UFO's. The ONLY 'entity' we should want to know is GOD, think about it, the ET angle is completely satanic, another disconnective mechanism... think about it now. The reality is even if advanced ET aliens are out there they will still be subject to 'god'... SO again is this not the 'individual' you truly want to know more about, know intimately, the creator of the universe rather than some other species ? i think so.
ET agenda, UFO's being ET craft, this is the work of the satanic illuminati controllers, again a distraction to get you to forget about knowing GOD, who is real, to me is a loving force of the universe, forget freakin ET's and get to know god and bring some god love into the world asap. I hope i can get some agreement with this as it's so freakin true i just can't believe i typed that, ha, as if god told me too. I often don't plan my posts on here, they just happen, like my life. AWAKEN to the truth before your very eyes.
:pray:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm » by Chickamaka

Rob Zombie- sorry couldn't help it
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

PreviousNext