Who should represent humanity at first contact?

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 5:33 pm » by Teloc

send jenna jameson, britney and rihanna...

jenna will suck all their life energy out... britney will scare ze hell outta them by singing LIVE.. and rihanna... will tell them just how much she likes how BAD they are...

problem solved...

and then... when theyre already down...

give em lowsix...

and he will tell them how they are all just abominations of our unconscious....

no more threat....

no more chance to evolve either....

but who of u would have a right to live then..?

ehheh..
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm » by Niji666

nutnut24 wrote:me! me! Pick me...pleeeeease? :obsessed:
I'll go with Pindz....pleeeeeeassee.....

i swear your avatar moves from time to time i can see it out the corner of my eye.........thats freaky shit!!

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm » by Pauper

I agree with drjones. It probably won't happen. But if it should, send them Hawking. He'd give them good conversation. Maybe they can fix him and then he won't be so pessimistic.
Genunk es genunk

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm » by Drjones

pauper wrote:I agree with drjones. It probably won't happen. But if it should, send them Hawking. He'd give them good conversation. Maybe they can fix him and then he won't be so pessimistic.

I'm glad someone read that. I thought it was good work by me and the truth.

First contact is never gonna happen in my opinion, this is a fairytale an elaborate distraction that has been ever increasing since the 50's, in tv shows, documentaries and so forth. And who controls all that ??
I often think we are alone in the universe, but are we truly alone ? NO we are all that has been and ever will be, so really the entire universe is a reflection of US, this is as clear as day to me. I don't think there are any 'aliens' out there, BUT, i remain open that i could be wrong.
Here's the deal, the way i see it now after 20 years researching ET and UFO's. The ONLY 'entity' we should want to know is GOD, think about it, the ET angle is completely satanic, another disconnective mechanism... think about it now. The reality is even if advanced ET aliens are out there they will still be subject to 'god'... SO again is this not the 'individual' you truly want to know more about, know intimately, the creator of the universe rather than some other species ? i think so.
ET agenda, UFO's being ET craft, this is the work of the satanic illuminati controllers, again a distraction to get you to forget about knowing GOD, who is real, to me is a loving force of the universe, forget freakin ET's and get to know god and bring some god love into the world asap. I hope i can get some agreement with this as it's so freakin true i just can't believe i typed that, ha, as if god told me too. I often don't plan my posts on here, they just happen, like my life. AWAKEN to the truth before your very eyes.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 6:05 pm » by The57ironman

Who should represent humanity at first contact............?

.........some dead guy.......(jus sayin')
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 6:12 pm » by Will69ease

Me!!!!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 7:03 pm » by Theoracle

drjones I make it a must to read your post you are truly enlighten, but the only way we can be the only life in this universe is if we are first.
so are we alone, not improbable but very unlikely.

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 pm » by Drjones

theoracle wrote:drjones I make it a must to read your post you are truly enlighten, but the only way we can be the only life in this universe is if we are first.
so are we alone, not improbable but very unlikely.

peace and love theoracle

Thanks oracle, i truly believe now after 20 years of research into the UFO/ET phenomenon there is a reason we have no irrefutable evidence, it's not what we think it is, this is NOTHING to do with alien races. What this is is a distraction, another mechanism employed by the ptb to disconnect human being from god, ie -let's all talk about aliens and UFO's that may or may not exist, however, god, the force that created all things in the universe, we'll leave that for another day, not important. :lol: I've seen this mentality so many times it now all makes sense, UFO's are ET's is mass confusion tactics, like i say, satanic forces seeking to disconnect you from your only source of reliable information, that's be 'THE MAN' god. Whatever you believe that to be. :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 pm » by Domeika

Hmm....If they are of this sort, I nominate Obama....

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 pm » by The57ironman

send pindz.....

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext