who want to meet with aliens contact me

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 3:28 pm » by Tuor10

giusdude wrote:
tuor10 wrote:
nickki wrote:I find this kinda disturbing to see how many of you would accept to meet aliens without knowing what they really are or where they come from when so many abductees are traumatised by the experience...

I woke up one morning (last february) with a scoop mark and multiple puncture wounds and THAT scared the hell out of me. Trying to deal with the fear the best I can.

I think people should be careful for what they wish for. Just saying.
:cheers:

Will Smith proved that Aliens can be knocked the fuck out, so I will endeavour to land one on that fat head of theirs if they try taking any of my spunk.
:hiho: > :alien:

she's a blue creature, tuor.
her clone got banned yesterday. sunny.

She should get to the doctors. If I turned into a blue creature, I would feel a little perturbed.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 3:43 pm » by Temps13

should I bother to read this thread right through...? nah
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 3:44 pm » by Dukettt

This thread is classic...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 3:56 pm » by Palaedianmike

99socks wrote:
giusdude wrote:
99socks wrote:Yeah Zaff, you're right.

There is no redemption. Ever.

wow.
just.............. fucking................WOW.....

i need to be brought up to speed.
i'm double-fucking-guessing everything and everybody NOW.....
the elenin thread..... is that the same kind of shit? am i just being paranoid now?
and you, sock, used to be one of them?
too much info, simpleton giusdude suffering from system overfuckingload....

wow....

edit: this fucking dude, pleidianmike, tried to friend me today....

Damn socks way to put a guy out there, thanx, sorry i'm a newbie, sorry im not up to speed throw me a frickin' bone already will you? Its not like i asked for sharks with frickin' lazerbeams attached to there heads though it would be cool but semi useless, i'm not the only one to leave a comment on this stupid forum topic, not lookin for disinfo looking for answers.

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 4:03 pm » by Palaedianmike

giusdude wrote:
hr2burn wrote:Didn't this thread start back in FEB? Wasn't the meeting coming in a week? Why does this site attract such attention whores and nut jobs?!
Ooohhhhh kaaaayyy.... In wanna meet the aliens too....

yes, feb.

feb 2010!!!!!!!

that's FIFTEEN months ago...

and then a newbie, out of nowhere, puts it back on the first page.
AND the OP just happens to be lurking. to bullshit just a little bit more. after having been gone for over a year...

what the fuck?

my bad, sorry :pray: won't happen again please help me find :look: something worthwhile. seriously just felt like ranting, i know thers no way some dude from france is going to introduce me to aliens, so i appologize for bringing topic back to the top of the burnpile, so what about (beforeits news) is it all disinfo to??? or stephen greer??? Pleas eshow me something new, something believable, or something that totally disproves my whole belief of extraterestrial existance

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 4:15 pm » by Dukettt

man lets make this thread EPIC! Let us gather here to contact the aliens!! There must be something mystic about this thread...my cat acts funny when the thread is on the screen.....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:44 pm » by 99socks

palaedianmike wrote:
99socks wrote:
giusdude wrote:

wow.
just.............. fucking................WOW.....

i need to be brought up to speed.
i'm double-fucking-guessing everything and everybody NOW.....
the elenin thread..... is that the same kind of shit? am i just being paranoid now?
and you, sock, used to be one of them?
too much info, simpleton giusdude suffering from system overfuckingload....

wow....

edit: this fucking dude, pleidianmike, tried to friend me today....

Damn socks way to put a guy out there, thanx, sorry i'm a newbie, sorry im not up to speed throw me a frickin' bone already will you? Its not like i asked for sharks with frickin' lazerbeams attached to there heads though it would be cool but semi useless, i'm not the only one to leave a comment on this stupid forum topic, not lookin for disinfo looking for answers.

Not me, read the quote again. :roll:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 6:30 pm » by Iceblue999

YES

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm » by 99socks

April. lol
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm » by Palaedianmike

99socks wrote:April. lol

wow sorry my bad, i caught that a lil late.. whats the deal with the dates on this site and the times are the same im confused with it all????? is it not may 17 2011 rightnow? like 11:22 in the morning????

PreviousNext