who want to meet with aliens contact me

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 9:45 pm » by Webcat

"Wait! they will be here any minute! honest! "

:peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 pm » by Thruster

He has long since bounced away from this world.

Writer

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am » by Clearized1

Wow...a 25 page thread and the OP hasn't been heard from since the first page. Anyone know what happened to him? Was he lucky enough to get off this globe before the NWO takes over fully?
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 am » by Rizze

Clearized1 wrote:Wow...a 25 page thread and the OP hasn't been heard from since the first page. Anyone know what happened to him? Was he lucky enough to get off this globe before the NWO takes over fully?

His Twitter account https://twitter.com/lugubra

I am guessing this is him, and has no clue. :lol: Like i said before he is a gamer on facebook GAME OVER

He also asked Al Gore the same question.
Thread should be locked to stop the gullible :alien51: or maybe not.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Writer

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 am » by iamanalien

we visited him and he,s not getting away this time :wink:

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:15 am » by The57ironman

iamanalien wrote:we visited him and he,s not getting away this time :wink:

:lol: .....iamanalien..?................you'd better be... :mrcool:

:lol:

:cheers: and :hiho:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 am » by Shaggietrip

iamanalien wrote:we visited him and he,s not getting away this time :wink:

:flop: :hiho:

Take me...take me... :pray:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 am » by -Marduk-

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 4:03 am » by RunsWithBong

I would love to meet with an alien. the thought does not scare me, however based on the info ive gathered and only being 23 it seems like our government is in contract with a few alien species. one that in my head includes that they can use our resources but not contact us because of the damage it could cause. I pay my fucking taxes i work my ass off and for what? so i can be posisoned by our food and air, it should be our choice to meet with any race. the universe is enormous and ful of concious life, the only reason the governtment doesnt "allow" aliens to come down and be open with us is the possibilty of us all making friends and leaving this shit hole we call home. I want to learn just as every human. i want to have my heart jump as i meet another man from the universe. to keep us in a cage of limited knowledge and ultimate death is unfair. I want to meet an alien and im sure or hope theyd enjoy my company lol. my name is evan copeland 23 of arizona and despite the governments wishes i want to meet these beings that are hidden from us , its my right as a living breathing tax paying adult to meet who i want as long as they want to meet me lol i know this is rediculous but i just hope its picked up by you know and my wish comes true. contact me aliens. please

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 5:54 am » by The57ironman

RunsWithBong wrote:I would love to meet with an alien. the thought does not scare me, however based on the info ive gathered and only being 23 it seems like our government is in contract with a few alien species. one that in my head includes that they can use our resources but not contact us because of the damage it could cause. I pay my fucking taxes i work my ass off and for what? so i can be posisoned by our food and air, it should be our choice to meet with any race. the universe is enormous and ful of concious life, the only reason the governtment doesnt "allow" aliens to come down and be open with us is the possibilty of us all making friends and leaving this shit hole we call home. I want to learn just as every human. i want to have my heart jump as i meet another man from the universe. to keep us in a cage of limited knowledge and ultimate death is unfair. I want to meet an alien and im sure or hope theyd enjoy my company lol. my name is evan copeland 23 of arizona and despite the governments wishes i want to meet these beings that are hidden from us , its my right as a living breathing tax paying adult to meet who i want as long as they want to meet me lol i know this is rediculous but i just hope its picked up by you know and my wish comes true. contact me aliens. please

.....welcome to DTV..... :hiho:

i sure do miss Camelback... :cheers:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

PreviousNext