Who were you in your last life?

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 5:02 pm » by Troll2rocks

I was Tudor Jenkins I made a living selling the ashes of bonfires to sheep.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 pm » by Seahawk

Oops! :oops:

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Interesting. When I first saw the thread title, I immediately thought last life was
1880's- 1950's. Close. heheh

Of course it's bullshit. How could "they" possibly arrive at such information? They couldn't. Pure entertainment- and you have to admit, it's at least a little entertaining. I was curious. :hmmm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 pm » by Seahawk

gary19702 wrote:Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

I sound like captain parmenter from F-troop (old 60's comedy western for those who don"t remember or know) could be worse lol! aside from the time frame being all wrong this is fun, though it is total bunk :D

Lol. Your Psych. profile is, er.....was.....is.....nm- exactly the same as mine. Wow!!!! Imagine the odds of that one!!!! :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm » by Slith

seahawk100 wrote:
gary19702 wrote:Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

I sound like captain parmenter from F-troop (old 60's comedy western for those who don"t remember or know) could be worse lol! aside from the time frame being all wrong this is fun, though it is total bunk :D

Lol. Your Psych. profile is, er.....was.....is.....nm- exactly the same as mine. Wow!!!! Imagine the odds of that one!!!! :roll:

So you are saying you and Gary are one in the same Hawk? You know the rules on here about multiple accounts and same personas. Banned!!!!!!!!!

eheheh :mrgreen: :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 pm » by Mozi!!a

LOL

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 pm » by Richc

I was a male Egyptian Builder of temples...

Cool.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 pm » by Truthdefender

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion. Do you remember now?

This part is true.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Previous