Who were you in your last life?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm » by Mozi!!a

:D :mrcool:

To know the answer, just type in the date when you were born in your present life.

For example:
October 3rd, 1955 would be entered as
Day: 3, Month: 10, Year: 1955

Day Month Year

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Initiate

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 pm » by Blaborde1488

At least I had boobs....................
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 000. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initiate

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 pm » by Alternateworld

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation :o .You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 725. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Don't know if this explains things or just begs more questions :headscratch: :lol:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 pm » by Gonzo63

Yup. It appears that in our past life we were all women. Kinda sucks cuz I really hate bleeding out of my cooch. Gonna call bullshit on this.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm » by Nihilgeist

gonzo63 wrote:Yup. It appears that in our past life we were all women. Kinda sucks cuz I really hate bleeding out of my cooch. Gonna call bullshit on this.

Well of course it's bullshit, otherwise anyone and everyone that's happened to be born on the same date as you (which I'm sure there are thousands of people) had the exact same past-life as you, which is ridiculous in and of itself.

That being said:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm » by Mozi!!a

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1225. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
:lol:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
:mrcool:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

HAHA THIS IS FUN :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 pm » by Nihilgeist

demobe wrote:HAHA THIS IS FUN :cheers:

And that's the point :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm » by Gary19702

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

I sound like captain parmenter from F-troop (old 60's comedy western for those who don"t remember or know) could be worse lol! aside from the time frame being all wrong this is fun, though it is total bunk :D

Initiate

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm » by Mumin

I don't need that site to know who I was!
I was Eliakim, and I was infatuated with swedish disco bands!

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm » by Slith

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

Lolz. Modern New Zealand in 1350???

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Next