"Why 137?" answer/share in Solomon's Treasure $100,000.00

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 6:12 pm » by Raphael

"Why 137?" answer this question and win the opportunity to share in Solomon's Treasure $100,000.00
Actually the question may not even be need answered .... what I am looking for is somebody to help me put the pieces I have gathered into a coherent stream.

:oops: Long thread I know...but a chance to win $50,000 might require some reading?

I will be posting this "Why 137" on MANY forums.
I will be sending out personal invitations to folks like Ed Witten, Susan Blackmore, Richard Tarnas, Milo Wolff, Marko Rodin, Nassim Haramein, Leonard Horowitz, Thomas Campbell, Karen Armstrong, and a few others, to join this quest....I recognize all these folks can be put onto the SAME PAGE using one unifying idea....

And the goal is to present it on Ted Tv and win their annual $100,000.00 prize.

Why do I feel this is possible?

Well Karen Armstrong was one of the most recent winners.
Her idea was Let's Revive the Golden Rule
http://www.ted.com/talks/karen_armstron ... _rule.html

And the idea I want to propose will build on her Charter for Compassion, with a little help from my friends, many of whom I already mentioned above... :hugging:
:arrow: http://www.ted.com/talks/karen_armstron ... ssion.html

And to go along with Karen Armstrong who wants to revive the Golden Rule...I want to contribute ALL this GOLDEN evidence about nature's golden spiral that I have been gathering...
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228

Why 137?
It is said that Wolfgang Pauli who was in the same big leagues as Einstein would ask god that same very question one day.
Wolfgang Pauli died in room 137.
137 is one of those veils that scientists have NOT been able to penetrate.

137 is a new riddle for a new age...similar to the Sphinx.
but I know it in my bones....these two riddles are related.

The Hebrew word for Kabbalah has a gematria (code) value of 137, by coincidence.
This is a profound coincidence...
Mystical bible babble is based on the spectral lines which happen to be ...

"the 'fingerprints' of an atom, revealed when they are illuminated by light. The fine structure is the structure of the individual spectral lines.
The fine structure constant (1/137), in turn, is the immutable figure that defines the fine structure."
-A.I. Miller

Evidently the mystic and the physicist should be doin lunch.
:flop:

"Why 137" and the $100,000.00 Treasure Island game....coming soon to a forum near you. :!:

i.e. :idea: post388503.html#p388503
Here is the reason I want to chat with Dr. Thomas Campbell.
I reckon the 'Why 137' MEMEs DreamTeam needs a 137 ENTROPY expert who connects LOWER ENTROPY state to LOVE.
His Big TOE and My Big TOE appear far far too similar.
The above link gives a quick cursory look at how our models intersect.

Essentially for EACH of the EXPERTs that I have listed above, I have a very good reason that I mentioned each of those EXPERTs above...our work merges in profound ways.

:idea: post388503.html#p388503
Now at the above link I also posted this image of the Greek Zodiacal Cross.
Note each of the 4 arms represents one of the 4 elements and corresponding to each of 3 signs of the horoscope.
Note the AIR arm on the horizontal axis to the left of center contains the 3 AIR signs Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra.

Now find those signs on this CROSS where I have simply substituted the numbers 1-12 for the 12 signs beginning with Aries #1, as astrology has always done.

thus here is what is revealed.

11 Aquarius
3 Gemini
7 Libra

OR 1137 or 1/137 = fine structure constant.

Coincidence?
Hardly....
Take a look at the two keys I found.
Here is one of them...the other can be found at this link.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... o-so-much/

This card is from a book called Tarot of the Bohemians by Papus.
Clearly on this KEY on the stem, near the E teeth, again we see the K, Q, and J representing the enigmatic 1/137.

3 - K - Gemini
7 - Q - Libra
11 - J - Aquarius

H - MaN ?

So obviously this is for real...details to follow. :flop:
You actually have a head start.

I will post the invitations that I send off to the 'experts' inviting them to participate in the "Why 137" Treasure Island game.

At this point in time I like the theoretical CONSCIOUSNESS model Thomas Campbell presents based on ENTROPY (time's arrow), along with its implications for evolution, genes, MEMEs that form the TEMEs/teams insights...provided by Blackmore, Dennet and company, all of which meshes/merges so nicely with the NEOlithic MNEME disk and the Sator Square, both ancient artifacts proving themselves to be algorithms that merge with Ed Witten's string theory....
IMHO
:o

hmm
maybe the mystic who lost his head has the head start?
:lol: :lol:

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Writer

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 am » by Mhillebregt

i'm not a math or physics genius but i try to put a little connection here. Maybe somebody can perfect it.

the alpha and omega (GOD) G=vortex O=singularity d=vortex (inverted G).

alpha=e2/h-bar c(speed of light)=1/137
omega is also ohm: The ohm (symbol: Ω) is the SI derived unit of electrical resistance, named after German physicist Georg Simon Ohm.
Omega (capital: Ω, lowercase: ω) In the Greek numeric system, it has a value of 800. The word literally means "great O"
Ohm is chanted in meditation.

In applications where frequency is expressed in terms of radians per second ("angular frequency") instead of cycles per second, it is often useful to absorb a factor of 2π into the Planck constant. The resulting constant is called the reduced Planck constant or Dirac constant. It is equal to the Planck constant divided by 2π, and is denoted ħ ("h-bar"):
The H-bar ħ is the sign of Saturn. They recorded a sound from saturn.

Saturn: The black cube , Chronos(father time),Crown(royalty),Lord of the rings,satan,crown chakra
Maybe it's the secret to open the pineal gland. symbolised as the pinecone in the vatican. Or the lamb of god.

king james bible: And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

In satanism everything is inverted.
For ohm – SI unit of electrical resistance; formerly also used upside down (℧) to represent mho, the old name for the inverse of an ohm.
lowercase: ω if you invert this it's the sign of aries. In your body it is the head.

There is also the case of the mirror image. Vampires, they don't have that.
So if you mirror from the head you end on the sacral chakra. Normally the sign of Taurus. (the horns)
You can see it like Ramming the U(taurus). Maybe thats why the sex subliminals in disney movies.

The beast 666 in the bible, 6 Protons 6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons Which Is The Carbon based system of man/beast.

Also the moon is exactly the middle of the sun and saturn. If you want to turn on a lam(b)(p) you have to have a negative and positive electricity. The moon is also (imho) the third eye chakra.
Maybe like the sun=G and saturn=d(inverted G) and moon=Singularity in the middle(the great O")

maybe there's some connection here....

Did i win the $100.000 :owned:
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 5:58 pm » by SamueltheLion

the moment this universe is totally explained we destroy it and create a new one.

roll on the confusion, because too much clarity... kaboom.

love has more to do with trust and belief than knowing, in my not so humble opinion

or actually, scratch what i just wrote, we should create a harmonious world view so we can stop the kids from starving and balance the world: justice for all! yeahh
Your faith will make you whole