Why are Christians incapable of telling the truth about Xmas

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 8:21 pm » by TorJohnson

What is the "even bigger lie of Jesus" exactly?
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 10:24 pm » by Andyg2011

Rahkriga and DevilTV Bah-Humbug motherfuckers :flop:
ImageFor every dark night there's a brighter day

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 10:52 pm » by *WillEase*

Not all Christians celebrate this holiday.
https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/1 ... -christmas
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 11:04 pm » by Megame23

Although you didn't bring this topic up in the best way, it is an important one. I am a christian, and I am really uncomfortable around the Easter and Christmas because their origins have nothing to do with Christianity.

I don't go to church, and the reason for that is I can't sit there and ignore these things. If you saw the kind of things I was saying/posting about Christianity a number of years ago you would see I thought this religion was entirely corrupt. When you see that some of the biggest christian events (Easter/Christmas) actually have pagan origins, it strengthens the idea that all of Christianity is a lie, its all made up and stolen from pagan traditions.

Every year I see non-christian friends of mine posting things up in places like facebook, articles on how Christianity and its holidays stem from paganism. People see the real origins of the holidays and it further lowers their opinions of Christianity. People are actually being pushed away from what I would argue is the ultimate truth, because sometimes has been so blended with pagan traditions people can't see the difference.

So many christians know, at least to some extent, the true origins of these holidays, but they just don't seem to care. And in that lack of care they are pushing people away. And I really dont beleive people are choosing to continue celebrating these holidays because they beleive the the best way to honor Christ. Rather, they love their traditions and dont want to give them up.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 1:50 am » by Muchtyman

Rahkriga wrote:Christmas has nothing to do with the christian faith..in FACT its pagan....yet every christian seems to omit that...why? Jesus wasnt born on Dec 25...yet every christian says Dec 25 was Jesus' birthday...why?
Why do they willingly lie to their kids year after year??

Is the lie of Christmas needed as preparation for the even bigger lie of Jesus to be believed?

Im ignostic...so I pretty much view this whole Xmas crap just like I view the homosexual crap....why does it have to be thrown in my face all the time?? I have no problem whatsoever with people celebrating Xmas...but dont force me to do it when I know that you know its a big lie...and dont say Im trying to destroy or get rid of christmas because I wont join in on the lie. I dont believe in sins..but if I did..it would be a sin to lie to an innocent child that doesnt have the means to critically analyze the lie being told. You could tell a kid that a cardboard box is god...and guess what..theyll believe you. I would have more respect for christians if they would just be real about all of this. I like the vibe of Xmas...but I cant ignore the FACT...Xmas is based on lies on top of lies

" Im ignostic...so I pretty much view this whole Xmas crap just like I view the homosexual crap *

Although probably the best-known Roman holiday, Saturnalia as a whole is not described from beginning to end in any single ancient source. Modern understanding of the festival is pieced together from several accounts dealing with various aspects. The Saturnalia was the dramatic setting of the multivolume work of that name by Macrobius, a Latin writer from late antiquity who is the major source for information about the holiday. In one of the interpretations in Macrobius's work, Saturnalia is a festival of light leading to the winter solstice, with the abundant presence of candles symbolizing the quest for knowledge and truth.The renewal of light and the coming of the new year was celebrated in the later Roman Empire at the Dies Natalis of Sol Invictus, the "Birthday of the Unconquerable Sun," on December 25.

Carry on ...................... :hmmm:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 am » by mediasorcery

does it really matter?lets discuss a real issue in the world please!

let ppl think watever they want about xmas.its for the kids. anyone get that?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 3:32 am » by pushtone

because for them - he was just born - then in a few months will die and be resurrected..... not long after that he'll be born again - and so..... year after year after year the cycle continues - unbroken.....an alliance with death, just as they are born - will die and 'hope' to float off .......just as did their parents, passing on the repetition, so will their children, it's a part of the circle of waste, the energy drain, under a spell, and accepted - without question.

:wink:

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Writer

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 am » by Santor

Many of the christian rites, holidays and beliefs aren't from Christ at all. But were introduce by the roman emperors. Many are from the cult of Astarte (Ishtar). But Jesus did lived among us and the heart of his message, even if it were altered, is still in the christian faith. Especially in the humble and faithful.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 10:03 am » by Middleman

Megame23 wrote:I am a christian, and I am really uncomfortable around the Easter and Christmas because their origins have nothing to do with Christianity.

Do you really have a problem with Easter?

Does it matter what day it's celebrated as long as there is a reasonably clear line between the silly chocolate egg business and the solemnity and redemption of the resurrection story?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 10:32 am » by Naranja

I hate all religiuos people but I tend to hate christian people the most, dont really know why.

PreviousNext