Why are Christians incapable of telling the truth about Xmas

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 pm » by Rich316

Seriously, there's so so many people on here with 'issues'.. Go see someone, get help, talk to someone who can help, not us, and resolve your shit ffs.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 8:06 pm » by TorJohnson

Naranja wrote:I hate all religiuos people but I tend to hate christian people the most, dont really know why.

Classy and well spoken. Of course if you said you hated literally any other group of people on earth it would be hate speech. We Christians don't have a silver bullet word like "antisemitism" "racist" or "homophobe".

Go watch some Christian beheading videos from Syria, you'll probably enjoy them.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 8:25 pm » by Thebluecanary

All holidays are made up. They exist to fulfill the emotional needs of the population for connection and celebration and something to look forward to, not to be taken literally.

Christmas is in December for lots of reasons, some of them pagan. It was easier to convert folks if they could keep their favorite holidays. Also, a big fun festival with gifts and food and merriment gave people something to look forward to during the bleak and unfun winter season.

If you enjoy it…enjoy it. If you don't like it…don't celebrate it, but please don't whine that other people want to or expect the entire world to conform to your desires instead of the desires of the majority. This year, I have been telling everyone "Merry Christmas" on purpose, because I'm so sick to death of the whiny politically correct mentality that tells me I have to say "Happy Holidays" instead or risk the terrible consequences of hurting someone's tender fee-fees. So far, not a single person has dropped dead on the spot, or spit on me. It's a Christmas miracle.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 9:12 pm » by Canubis

i just called apon AKIRA

Upload to Disclose.tv

All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Writer

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 9:29 pm » by Fourscorn

Holiday's and good times should be just that!!

The cooperate aspect should go as it devalues the true honest aspect of such days.

We all know that we are creators. We have power beyond measure. I believe when we are born our creative drive is the strongest. (and so do TPTB)
In the eyes of TPTB, open and creative minds are bad for their bottom line.

Now throw in some bunnies, elves, Santa and gang into that lil creative mind of a child. Now you are set to wipe the mind clean and remove all aspects of creativity because the child is now of a certain age where the truth comes out that he/she has been lied to and their creative aspects are smashed. Any sense of mystery or magic has removed for the most part and replaced with a sense fear for such fanciful thought.

Thus delivering TPTB that perfect non-question human slave who is only value is delivering on the bottom-line, with nothing to spare for his/her fello peeps.

Happy New Year Disclose Gang

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 10:05 pm » by Giovanni

Rahkriga wrote:Christmas has nothing to do with the christian faith..in FACT its pagan....yet every christian seems to omit that...why? Jesus wasnt born on Dec 25...yet every christian says Dec 25 was Jesus' birthday...why?
Why do they willingly lie to their kids year after year??

Is the lie of Christmas needed as preparation for the even bigger lie of Jesus to be believed?

Im ignostic...so I pretty much view this whole Xmas crap just like I view the homosexual crap....why does it have to be thrown in my face all the time?? I have no problem whatsoever with people celebrating Xmas...but dont force me to do it when I know that you know its a big lie...and dont say Im trying to destroy or get rid of christmas because I wont join in on the lie. I dont believe in sins..but if I did..it would be a sin to lie to an innocent child that doesnt have the means to critically analyze the lie being told. You could tell a kid that a cardboard box is god...and guess what..theyll believe you. I would have more respect for christians if they would just be real about all of this. I like the vibe of Xmas...but I cant ignore the FACT...Xmas is based on lies on top of lies

:flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 pm » by Andyg2011

Naranja wrote:I hate all religiuos people but I tend to hate christian people the most, dont really know why.

coz ur a cock sucker that might be why
ImageFor every dark night there's a brighter day

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 pm » by Naranja

Andyg2011 wrote:

coz ur a cock sucker that might be why

Writer

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 12:19 am » by Zabernismer

The celebration of Yule in Scandinavia predates the Christian holiday by thousands of years

Winter Solstice, the time of the year when the days get longer and the sun begins to return was truly a cause for celebration among our ancestors in Scandinavia. Their Midwinter Feast lasted at least twelve days. So there are the twelve days of Christmas.

Most Christmas traditions are rooted deep in ancient Yule rituals, many coming from the Vikings. Historic evidence indicates that Jesus was not born on December 25, but in the Spring. Why is then Christmas celebrated on December 25? A common theory is that the Christian church designated this date as the day of Christ's birth to coincide with the Nordic Midvinter Solstice celebrations, as well as with a Roman midwinder fest called Saturnalia, in order to "facilitate" the conversion of "heathens" to Christianity.

At Midwinter, or Solstice, the Vikings honored their Asa Gods with religious rituals and feasting. They sacrificed a wild boar to Frey, the God of fertility and farming, to assure a good growing season in the coming year. The meat was then cooked and eaten at the feast. This is the origin of today's Christmas ham in Scandinavia.

During the festivities they burned a giant Sunwheel, which was put on fire and rolled down a hill to entice the Sun to return. According to one theory, this is the origin of the Christmas wreath.

Another Viking tradition was the Yulelog, a large oak log decorated with sprigs of fir, holly or yew. They carved runes on it, asking the Gods to protect them from misfortune. A piece of the log was saved to protect the home during the coming year and light next year's fire. Today, most know the Yulelog as a cake or cheese log rolled in nuts.

Even the Christmas tree goes back to pre-Christian times. The Vikings decorated evergreen trees with pieces of food and clothes, small statues of the Gods, carved runes, etc., to entice the tree spirits to come back in the spring.

Ancient myths surround the Mistletoe. The Vikings believed it could resurrect the dead, a belief based on a legend about the resurrection of Balder, God of Light and Goodness, who was killed by a mistletoe arrow but resurrected when tears of his mother Frigga turned the red mistletoe berries white.

The Yule Goat, (Swedish julbock, Finnish joulupukki, Norwegian julebukk) is one of the oldest Scandinavian Christmas symbols. Its origin is the legend about the Thundergod Thor who rode in the sky in a wagon pulled by two goats. An old custom was for young people to dress up in goat skins and go from house to house and sing and perform simple plays. They were rewarded with food and drink. The Yule Goat at one time also brought Yule gifts. This character was later replaced with "jultomten" (Santa Claus).

Our pre-Christian ancestors would dress up someone to represent Old Man Winter, who was welcomed into homes to join the festivities. Dressed in a hooded fur coat, Father Christmas traveled either by foot or on a giant white horse. Some think that this horse may have been Odin's horse Sleipnir and that Father Christmas was originally Odin, who was often depicted with a long beard. When the Vikings conquered Britain in the 8th and 9th centuries, he was introduced there and became the English Father Christmas.

Today, Viking Yule is celebrated in reconstructed Viking Villages such as Foteviken in Skåne and Jörvik in England, where visitors in December can make Christmas decorations with the Vikings, listen to Viking legends and hang their wishes in Odin's Yule Tree. Viking Yule is also celebrated by Asatruers, who revive the old Nordic religion, called Asatru.

Of course, our Scandinavian forefathers were not alone in celebrating the Winter Solstice. All over the world, and throughout history, people have celebrated the sun's return after the winter with a wide diversity of rituals and traditions. And still are.

happy holiday all & have a fab new year !!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 am » by Naranja

TorJohnson wrote:

Classy and well spoken. Of course if you said you hated literally any other group of people on earth it would be hate speech. We Christians don't have a silver bullet word like "antisemitism" "racist" or "homophobe".

Go watch some Christian beheading videos from Syria, you'll probably enjoy them.

I dont care for political correctness. I understand that people want to be a part of something, like hipsters for example but I dont respect people buying the "package deal" I dont know which is worse, the religious fanatics or the people who picks out and just go by the parts they like about a certain religion but still label them self as such.

Why would a supreme creator of everything tell his own creation to cut it self and others in the penis?

There is no reasonable explanation for that, that is just.. I dont know what that is.. sick
If I would belong (yes belong is the right word, that mean you belong to them as their property) to an abrahamic religion I would start from there and look inside myself and see if penis cuttings is something I want to endorse.

PreviousNext