why are we here? what is our reason for existance?

Writer

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 pm » by Tkwasny

All that is finite (but isn't really) is so the infinite becomes greater then infinite by also being finite in unlimited variations, iterations and numerations, will require eternity to complete. Through symbiotic communion with all animate entities, whether they are aware of the Presence or not, this is completed.

It's each to our decision whether we become aware of the communion or not. If not, you are used as bacteria or cattle are used. If you choose to become aware, the Door shall be opened, you will obtain new eyes and ears and witness what has been hidden in plain sight all along.

Either way all are tools for the infinite. Even the inanimate structures of the Universe. All tools.

It was never about you or me... and will never be. Welcome to the party, pal.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm » by sockpuppet

telocvovim wrote:
jesus said: he who knoweth the all and dont knoweth himself knoweth nothing....

That's pretty much the All of it. Just experience life and learn about yourself. We all have many lessons to learn and each person is unique. Why (the big picture) I do not know- but I do not think it really matters... If we each learn and experience what we are given (working for being the best we can), then it is good.

I know that seems like some kind of glib answer, but that is really how I feel.

The meaning of life: LIVE IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 pm » by Immortalgropher

If an alien is going to harvest my soul (or is already inside all of use according to the nasa jim stuff) Imma give mr alien some hell =P.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 am » by Easiiicom

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 am » by sockpuppet

telocvovim wrote:
thats definetely a good starting point...

but shouldnt life have a direction?

something we should head for?

or is living enough.... where is the life handbook?

Look in your past, look in your present, and find out what it is you need to work on. You just might be surprised that that is the lesson life throws at you. Each stage has a lesson, and if you are really learning and paying attention closely you will find that when you are finished with the present stage, a new one will come... which deals directly with the lesson you need the most. :D

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:16 am » by kentrb

this is gonna sound stupid teloc,but how can someone else tell you about yourself,when you,know yourself better than anyone could.
the book of knowledge is just that,knowledge.
book of life has no pages to study,just life
i cant find a book about me ,or you for that matter.so who would i ask.
if we ask each other about god,which version would we settle on.
could we ever settle on a version.is it possible all versions are the same and just theoligized to difference.
i have to say i love the mystery and the mystery dissappears in the book of knowledge,
by way of distraction.
i happen to think the book of knowledge is full of shit.toxic shit
the book of life has shit in it also,but that shit fertilizes plants and continues life.
peace...kent

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:17 am » by sockpuppet

fossileyesed wrote:this is gonna sound stupid teloc,but how can someone else tell you about yourself,when you,know yourself better than anyone could.
the book of knowledge is just that,knowledge.
book of life has no pages to study,just life
i cant find a book about me ,or you for that matter.so who would i ask.
if we ask each other about god,which version would we settle on.
could we ever settle on a version.is it possible all versions are the same and just theoligized to difference.
i have to say i love the mystery and the mystery dissappears in the book of knowledge,
by way of distraction.
i happen to think the book of knowledge is full of shit.toxic shit
the book of life has shit in it also,but that shit fertilizes plants and continues life.
peace...kent

That is just awesome Kent!

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 am » by Captainkarizma

first off you ask an excellent question an almost impossible one to answer because I believe we all have a similar but seperate paths that we are on ,but ultimatley. it is just one of the ways our souls, spirit , life energy . or what ever you want to call it, can explore different ways to exist . the only way an energy being can feel what we experience is real is to become human, maybe our bodies are just vessels for the real us to explore a diffrent reality.
just a theory.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 am » by Shaggietrip

At this point and time I truly believe I am here to be a slave. I have busted my ass for 43 yrs and have much of nothing.Hanging on check to check I was literaly 3500 bucks from being dedt free and have received bad news today.Which sets me back on getting out of debt. I read posts about the The Bible being re-written by man to bennifit his needs. I have 3 lovely children that bring me happiness but at times I am sorry I have brought them into what I think is hell at times. I read that Niburu is on its way,UFO,s are invading etc.As soon as I see the light at end of tunnel the tunnel collapses again. This is a very good question why are we here? I am in hopes that my struggles through life which I am sure are little compared to some is some sort of teaching for what will eventually be my next life.I do not have credit cards nor a bank account,do not own a new car.Do not own a home. due to my personal believes about each. I still strive on dispite my hurdles in this life.I do believe in a higher power and search for its purity daily. I am sickenedn of the death man brings to each other. Wars to keep the money mongure account full.Yes I am bitter right now and find this post another thing that came into my life at perfect timing. I now feel somewhat better after typing this. Sorry about spelling I am in no mood to correct it . I now once again do believe that there is a higher power helping me. Thank you for asking this question. I hope I did not wander to far from what poster had in mind Thnk you all for this forum and thnx DTV for givin us this site to post such things.

goodwill to you all. :wink:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 12:56 am » by Withuletsgo

Maybe we all have a different job or learning to follow; maybe each one of us lives life until different levels of learning are acquired and maybe we go to another dimension/world depending on how we've lived our lives on earth....I do believe we each have "something" albeit different we are supposed to be doing/learning, then when we are done, if we've gone the wrong path and not learned anything, we get to live that same miserable existence again :lol:

So maybe just maybe these aliens (walk with me here), might be our ancestors checking to see if we've got it yet so we can move on....hmmmm

I think I like my earlier theories better :flop:

Next