Why Can't we see the Aliens?

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm » by Anubis

This is a Question that has been asked many times over about the Alien Groups and I agree and it would sound Logical but if you only knew the truth then you would understand the Horrible Reason why you don't see them.

I will give you an senario so here we go, In World War One , when there was a battle going on between to Rival Army Groups , One Military Group is on one side and the other Rival Military Group is on the other side. What do you call the Space between the two Groups , you call it No Mans Land. Well the Suface of the Earth is No Mans Land, ET's cannot hang around in No Mans Land , they would get shot down by either the Cabalists or the Malevolant ET Groups that run the US Empire and the Zionists.

Do you see this is getting Hot, very Hot.

This Alien Intervention has been going around for thousands of years. Who do you think helped the Hebrews from Annunaki Bondage, Yes the Draconans helped the Hebrews from the Hand of the Pharoahs. The Draconans used the Hebrews to Eliminate many other Groups who did not go along with the Draconans Agenda and of course the Hebrews had to obey, otherwise they would be killed by the Draconans.

This is a very touchy subject because many Billions are obeying the will of the Gods, you can also call the Draconans, Seekar ( Which the Andromedans call them ) and they are also called the Elohim ( From Heaven to Earth Gods ).
These ET Groups Created the Religions, so this is quite a big Mind Control Monolithic Program of Ancient Porportions. Our Religions did teach the Adamu and Adapa Beasts Value, like Marriage, Brotherly Love and Compassion but it also taught the beasts to Kill the Infidel so there is were the problem lies.

The Humans have been programmed from Cradle to Grave to Worship like Slaves for Centuries and they have been taught this by the ET Groups themselves.
Humans need to get off their Knees and become Self Responsible, so inorder to be truly Free Humans need to be Responsible with their Lives and not expect help from anyone but themselves, remember to be truly Self Confident and Free with being enslaved by a Third Party.

Part of the key to Being Responsible is you are Free to Be Responsible for your Own Lives.
Many of you expect Government to take care of you, well there is the Problem, Government Pretends to Care about you when in fact want to Reduce your Numbers Via PLAN2000.

Here is George Green on Population Reduction, the Alien are to blame for this Treachery the same Group Billions Worship, if the people find out the World will go Insane.
This is part of your Evolutionary Procees Humans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYXrWIA618 ( 1 of 2 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSrg0IxHzI ( 2 of 2 )

Knowledge is Absolute Power!

‹ Are you Victims? The Human Design and Why the Aliens want the Humans and the Planet as a Whole! ›
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

It`s the JEWS!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm » by Truthdefender

Yes, because all of that non-sense is so much easier to believe than God created the heavens and the earth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:03 pm » by Otomon

truthdefender wrote:Yes, because all of that non-sense is so much easier to believe than God created the heavens and the earth.

:flop:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm » by Cliffraves

We see them all time infact we may be them Aliens is just word.
Newtonian 700 x 76, Nat Geo 50,
Mega zoom = 12-60 x 70 on tripod 170 , Paramax = 12 x 32, WA = 10 x 50 CZ = 7-22 x 22,
Spycam, Philips spc230NC, Wii & 2 x Xbox cam's, DV-3010, 400x Sharp VL-AH151 Hi8.
http://www.facebook.com/Cliffraves