Why can't we walk through walls, doors etc?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7596
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm » by Flecktarn


we can in our dreams ,or our the dreams reality and now is a dream :think: ,its interesting when alien abductee's say they were transported through walls and shut windows ,was this in a dream state or reality
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: "In life's litter tray......"

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 pm » by Webcat


Flecktarn wrote:we can in our dreams ,or our the dreams reality and now is a dream :think: ,its interesting when alien abductee's say they were transported through walls and shut windows ,was this in a dream state or reality


An interesting observation.

What if the 'aliens' were simply other beings 'stepping through' the mirrors of existance, some how able to manipulate their bosons within another multiverse/dimension?

Maybe they have the ability to shed their fermions and travel between the mirrors of existance. They would be able to occupy the same space/time cube as the human they are visiting. It could explain a few things I believe, such as the strange tales that 'abductee's' narrate.

Good point. :flop:

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm » by kentrb


what if the mirror was made of water


Upload to Disclose.tv



i didnt think of it at the time,but im pretty sure i could of put my finger through the sunspot on the lake,lol
93 million mile touch :headscratch:

:think:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5221
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Earth - Sucks & Blows

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm » by Evildweeb


Webcat wrote:Image

Why can't we walk through walls, doors etc?



.




Everybody does it, we just didn't tell you about it.


:mrgreen:




:peep:




:cheers:








Image
Image
.
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Initiate
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 am

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 8:57 pm » by Baboogdi


Matter does not exist as we have be taught to perceive it, there is only energy. Perhaps matter is just the manifestation of repulsive forces acting upon each other, or more specifically, the fermions contained in any matter perceived. If bosons and fermions co-exist then the goal should be to separate them into pure concentrations of each.
Most reading that I've done that deals with OOBEs, NDEs, etc seems to ultimately make reference to the vibrational frequency of the experiencer and how changing the frequencies result in different manifestations that are perceived. Perhaps the separation of bosons and fermions is simply achieved by changing the frequency at which the mixture of bosons and fermions are existing within each of us. This may be an ability of consciousness. Perhaps the vibrations detected by many who have achieved an 'astral' state are the symptoms of this process of separation of the two particles.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: "In life's litter tray......"

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm » by Webcat


Fossileyesed wrote:what if the mirror was made of water


Upload to Disclose.tv



i didnt think of it at the time,but im pretty sure i could of put my finger through the sunspot on the lake,lol
93 million mile touch :headscratch:

:think:


:clapper:

Wondeful observation - what is the sunspot a reflection of?

The mirrors are water, no water=no life?

"In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes;
so with present time."
Leonardo da Vinci

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: "In life's litter tray......"

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:10 pm » by Webcat


Baboogdi wrote:Matter does not exist as we have be taught to perceive it, there is only energy. Perhaps matter is just the manifestation of repulsive forces acting upon each other, or more specifically, the fermions contained in any matter perceived. If bosons and fermions co-exist then the goal should be to separate them into pure concentrations of each.
Most reading that I've done that deals with OOBEs, NDEs, etc seems to ultimately make reference to the vibrational frequency of the experiencer and how changing the frequencies result in different manifestations that are perceived. Perhaps the separation of bosons and fermions is simply achieved by changing the frequency at which the mixture of bosons and fermions are existing within each of us. This may be an ability of consciousness. Perhaps the vibrations detected by many who have achieved an 'astral' state are the symptoms of this process of separation of the two particles.


My understanding of the relationship between the two particles (and its limited!) is that the fermions are the matter, the other wall that collides with the wall - because it cannot occupy the same time/space, whilst the bosons are the energy of life and create our existances as we percieve them and most importantly they apparently CAN occupy the same time/space as other bosons.

You MAY be able to remove the matter and have only the bosons, does this happen at death in humans?
Is death, as we understand it, just a change in frequency for our particles?

Do they create the images within the reflections of the mirrors?

What are higgs-bosons?

Some physicists have described bosons as weights anchored by mysterious rubber bands to the matter particles that generate them. Using this analogy, we can think of the particles constantly snapping back out of existence in an instant and yet equally capable of getting entangled with other rubber bands attached to other bosons (and imparting force in the process).

Scientists think each of the four fundamental ones has its own specific bosons. Electromagnetic fields, for instance, depend on the photon to transit electromagnetic force to matter. Physicists think the Higgs boson might have a similar function -- but transferring mass itself.


Image

http://science.howstuffworks.com/higgs-boson1.htm

:cheers:
Last edited by Webcat on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 pm » by kentrb


"In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes;
so with present time."
Leonardo da Vinci

i think da vinci might of known a thing or two,lol



Upload to Disclose.tv



:cheers: webcat
love your posts

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: "In life's litter tray......"

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm » by Webcat


Evildweeb wrote:
Webcat wrote:Image

Why can't we walk through walls, doors etc?



.




Everybody does it, we just didn't tell you about it.


:mrgreen:




:peep:




:cheers:








Image



Why am I always the last to know anything! :mrgreen:

:hugging:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: "In life's litter tray......"

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm » by Webcat


Just before I book off and disappear to the pub, I had another crazy idea. :roll:

For all you Matrix lovers out there, as I understand it, computers run on binary code/language, and that creates everything a computer does.

What if fermions were the "0" and bosons the "1" of that language but on an incredible scale - the binary code of existance.

Then the programer would indeed be the 'higgs-boson' of the matrix world.

Thanks for listening and replying. It's VODKA time - probably followed by a curry and a good film!

Image

:cheers:
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook