Why can't we walk through walls, doors etc?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 pm » by Baboogdi

Webcat wrote:Just before I book off and disappear to the pub, I had another crazy idea. :roll:

For all you Matrix lovers out there, as I understand it, computers run on binary code/language, and that creates everything a computer does.

What if fermions were the "0" and bosons the "1" of that language but on an incredible scale - the binary code of existance.

Then the programer would indeed be the 'higgs-boson' of the matrix world.

Thanks for listening and replying. It's VODKA time - probably followed by a curry and a good film!

:cheers:

While we're on the topic of computer code embedded at the subatomic level, this professor has an interesting theory...

http://www.transcend.ws/has-james-gates-discovered-computer-code-in-string-theory-equations-welcome-to-the-matrix/

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 am » by ConspiracyDetective

This is a topic which interests me greatly, I do not have answers but many questions. Do you believe in the five sense reality theory

that everything we know about our surroundings is picked up by our five senses, Do you believe there is other levels of frequency that our senses cannot perceive? and what about the possibility of other life existing on different frequency dimensions?

I always thought the reason we cannot walk through doors is not because the door is solid, but it is only solid relative to our vibration and the frequency we operate on. the atom is just charge and If my memory serve me correctly was it not Einstein who said, It is the energy fields between the atoms reacting with our energy fields which makes its solidity relative to us.

Am I way off the mark?

I saw an article and it would be good to get your opinion on it.

http://www.NewWorldNewAge.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am » by Noentry

Because we are the fish in a bowl.

We exist within a construct that can not be any different. If it was we would not exist.

The atom is comprised of three major particles—protons, neutrons and electrons.
There are four forces (Electromagnetic, Strong, Weak, and Gravity) that are responsible for the behavior of the particles and thus keep the atom together.

They are there for good reason. Without them there is no wall and no us.
Until we learn to counter these forces all that will happen is we will end up with a broken nose.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 am » by Baboogdi

I recommend Tom Campbell's Theory of Everything (My Big TOE) as a primer for this topic. I don't think he has it all figured but it is an interesting approach in that he likens physical reality to a simulation and he does make a good presentation. There are numerous vids available.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am » by Cia212

This sounds like you just want more penetration.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 am » by Baboogdi

This really is the topic which asks just what is reality. If this is ever answered we'll know the keys to everything.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 am » by Webcat

ConspiracyDetective wrote:This is a topic which interests me greatly, I do not have answers but many questions. Do you believe in the five sense reality theory

that everything we know about our surroundings is picked up by our five senses, Do you believe there is other levels of frequency that our senses cannot perceive? and what about the possibility of other life existing on different frequency dimensions?

I always thought the reason we cannot walk through doors is not because the door is solid, but it is only solid relative to our vibration and the frequency we operate on. the atom is just charge and If my memory serve me correctly was it not Einstein who said, It is the energy fields between the atoms reacting with our energy fields which makes its solidity relative to us.

Am I way off the mark?

I saw an article and it would be good to get your opinion on it.

http://www.NewWorldNewAge.com

:hiho: ConspiracyDetective, I tried to access the link provided but found it blank! :headscratch:

I think frequency may be part of the answer and the unsolved mystery of what is exactly 'water'.

check this vid:

Upload to Disclose.tv

according to the poster:
Music Played Through Water Produces Sacred Geometries!

Interesting stuff I think!

Thanks. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 am » by Webcat

Noentry wrote:Because we are the fish in a bowl.

We exist within a construct that can not be any different. If it was we would not exist.

There are four forces (Electromagnetic, Strong, Weak, and Gravity) that are responsible for the behavior of the particles and thus keep the atom together.

Until we learn to counter these forces all that will happen is we will end up with a broken nose.

I like the 'fish in a bowl' analogy - life, water, constrained to one existance and one dimension etc. :flop:

I wonder if it's possible to leap from one 'bowl/multiverse' into another? :think:

I wonder which bowl is the image or the real one?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 am » by Webcat

Baboogdi wrote:This really is the topic which asks just what is reality. If this is ever answered we'll know the keys to everything.

:clapper:

Thanks Baboogdi - I do appreciate your input here! :flop:

Have to drag my sorry backside off to work now - (it's 07.15 in the UK).

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am » by Noentry

Webcat wrote:
Noentry wrote:Because we are the fish in a bowl.

I like the 'fish in a bowl' analogy - life, water, constrained to one existance and one dimension etc. :flop:

I wonder if it's possible to leap from one 'bowl/multiverse' into another? :think:

I wonder which bowl is the image or the real one?

I have always wondered if we can become more than we are.
If there is some way of controlling the universe around us with just thought.

I have not seen it and dont get me wrong I have tried. But from my experience the construct will not allow us to. the laws of the universe are not transitory, they seem to be fixed till the end.

If thought could change the nature of the reality, reality would break down.
Every thought, by every thinking life form could change the nature of the universe.
It would be chaos of epic proportions.

I read a story of a general in the army who wondered this same thing. I cant remember his name.
He is a very strong willed man it is claimed, he ran at a wall in his office, he said in his mind he knew there was nothing but empty space within atoms. He focused on nothing but getting through the wall.
He ran at it and bounced straight of it.

I just dont believe we can change the nature of material reality with will power alone. Change our state of being yes but reality. I have to say No.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext