Why can't we walk through walls, doors etc?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

I had always envisioned that when one say, looks at a white wall or any flat surface at any angle, one tends to see what looks like a "static", all of these particles throbbing, you see the same type of visual when you close your eyes, all that colored static. If everything is made up of tiny particles, one would assume if the mind acknowledges this fact, that a person could just slide one's fingers and hand right through any "solid" surface.
But so far it hasn't worked out for me... Though don't our Universal law's state that 1 in every "ka-jillion" attempts the impossible becomes the possible?
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 pm » by Woven

Can't help but be reminded of "Men who stare at goats". Excellent thread. Thanks for sharing.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 pm » by Chronicnerd

The answer is:
*Polarity*
Very similar and actually a function of electromagnetic fields... well... mostly... it is a bit more complex but it is the basic principle.

Electrons can be viewed as the negative polarity, and lack of electrons can create a "hole" or "lack of" the repelling force and can become *sticky*...

You know... like *tape*... whether you knew this or not...tape is really nothing more than a charged substance on a ~neutral~ substrate... based on a thing called Van Der Waals force...which is the basis of two opposite fields and how they attract one another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_der_Waals_force

The next factor that you have to take into consideration is the density of the matter and what state the matter is in:
http://www.explainthatstuff.com/states-of-matter.html

The closer atoms are together the more "collective" polarized force it can have upon any object bumping up against it (it is all about the electron shells).

When matter's energy state increases, the energy levels raise, and as such the electrons can raise their valence level (electron rings) which can cause more "space" to occur between the atoms. This creates a weaker bonds between the atoms and as such the molecules are more easily "pushed to the side/out of the way" if a more dense object bumps up against it or passes through it.

Really anything can pass through anything else...it is just a matter of how much energy the objects in question have.

Thus... H20 in solid form is much harder to "pass through" than say that of liquid or gas...well.. to our bodies that is. The only thing keeping our liquids from seeping out of us is our skin and other more carbon based parts of our body...even though we are primarily comprised of water...we can still get all in it and not worry about *melting* into it...well... unless you *stay* in water for a very long time...but that has to do with the acidity levels and other more chemical based reactions.

Bottom line... just think of it like a magnet... all matter is surrounded by the negative/south polarity fields (so to speak) and as such....

When you put two magnets together on their same polarized sides they repel each other...

Same principle...just on a very very small scale...

In all reality... when you bump up against something... or grab something... you actually *never touched it*...

Amazing as it sounds...

Either case, this is why we can't pass through things naturally...

Now... some weird technology to make us be able to pass through things?

Maybe... but that is a completely different topic as we are still trying to figure out how to punch a hole through the space/time plane. Once we figure that out...there are some principles in the theoretical side of wormholes that would eventually...allow us to pass through things... and travel a very very very far distance in a very very short period of time!

:geek:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:51 pm » by Webcat

noentry wrote:
I have always wondered if we can become more than we are.

We're either the top entity in creation or at the bottom? If the superstring theory is correct about the mirrors and fruits, then we're either projecting the images or simply an image of another entites reflection. :think:

If there is some way of controlling the universe around us with just thought.

Not with 'thought' but maybe frequency, like sound can cause water to change shape, maybe different vibrations or change of frequency would alter our construction at sub-nuclear level and allow us to pass through the mirrors and create new reflections. Maybe there's some super-entity playing a flute for a few minutes and has created our entire existance, our billions of years of evolution, our body shape within that short time by simply playing music in it's dimension. :shock:

I have not seen it and dont get me wrong I have tried. But from my experience the construct will not allow us to. the laws of the universe are not transitory, they seem to be fixed till the end.

Yes, the laws of OUR universe/dimension/image/reflection constrain our physical form (as debated in previous posts) - but are those laws controlled/created by some other force? The flute-player maybe?

If thought could change the nature of the reality, reality would break down.

Every thought, by every thinking life form could change the nature of the universe.
It would be chaos of epic proportions.

Agree. Watch 'Forbidden planet' regarding thoughts becoming reality - the 'Monster from the id.' I think the human brain and state of current development could not control that - as described in that brill film!'

I read a story of a general in the army who wondered this same thing. I cant remember his name.
He is a very strong willed man it is claimed, he ran at a wall in his office, he said in his mind he knew there was nothing but empty space within atoms. He focused on nothing but getting through the wall.
He ran at it and bounced straight of it.

I do remember that - very strange, nice idea, but all the time we have fermions: :bang;

I just dont believe we can change the nature of material reality with will power alone. Change our state of being yes but reality. I have to say No.

Prehaps our 'reality' is being changed everyday? To our ancestors the world was flat - that was a 'fact' to them and their reality. Knowledge changes our reality and the more we aquire, our 'reality' or maybe it's perception, changes?

Another good post noentry. :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm » by Webcat

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:I had always envisioned that when one say, looks at a white wall or any flat surface at any angle, one tends to see what looks like a "static", all of these particles throbbing, you see the same type of visual when you close your eyes, all that colored static. If everything is made up of tiny particles, one would assume if the mind acknowledges this fact, that a person could just slide one's fingers and hand right through any "solid" surface.
But so far it hasn't worked out for me... Though don't our Universal law's state that 1 in every "ka-jillion" attempts the impossible becomes the possible?

Something you said there; "see the same type of visual when you close your eyes," made me wonder.

I don't know if it's different for different people, but when I close my eyes tight and peer into the darkness, it's like looking at the stars at night, sometimes with different white/red swirly shapes, like that screen saver that comes with windows, but on a background of stars.

Have no idea what that could mean - any suggestions? (and yes, it happens whether vodka is in the equation or not!) :mrgreen:

A hundred years ago 'space-flight' was considered the impossible - now, buy a ticket and away you go! - though it's a big, bloody expensive ticket.......... :alien51:

thanks. :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm » by theclarificator3

Webcat wrote:Image

Well basically, we organic and so is the door or droping to basic particle and relativty explanations, this is the answer:

You need my formula to walk through walls. (I am not sharing it yet, but yes I have a mathematical formula)
It is simple it is all about concentration in a point while you cancel two others points.
Let do this experiment:
Put your two fingers one against the other and try to use your eyes to make a floating "blob" made of your two fingers endings. The figure will pop-out of the existence in front of you in a very clear 3D fashion. You will see the two fingers and in the middle a floating "blob".
Now the same principle is used for walk through walls or for bi-location.
Any type of particles can be changed to any set of another, so you don't have to be stuck on fermions.
To walk through walls you need to be wall, to fly through air you need to be air.
It's the same if you want to explore inside volcanoes, you must be hot lava.
I hope this help you.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm » by Flecktarn

we look at this subject as humans ,what if others have found ways to travel through solids ,aliens may have found ways to ,the thing that limits us is our thinking and approach to subjects ,
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm » by Noentry

Webcat wrote:
Another good post noentry. :flop:

As was your reply Webcat. Plenty for me to contemplate
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm » by Webcat

theclarificator3 wrote:
Webcat wrote:Image

Well basically, we organic and so is the door or droping to basic particle and relativty explanations, this is the answer:

You need my formula to walk through walls. (I am not sharing it yet, but yes I have a mathematical formula)
It is simple it is all about concentration in a point while you cancel two others points.
Let do this experiment:
Put your two fingers one against the other and try to use your eyes to make a floating "blob" made of your two fingers endings. The figure will pop-out of the existence in front of you in a very clear 3D fashion. You will see the two fingers and in the middle a floating "blob".
Now the same principle is used for walk through walls or for bi-location.
Any type of particles can be changed to any set of another, so you don't have to be stuck on fermions.
To walk through walls you need to be wall, to fly through air you need to be air.
It's the same if you want to explore inside volcanoes, you must be hot lava.
I hope this help you.

Thanks for that - I think! :wink:

"Carl Jung, upon being asked by James Joyce to explain the difference between Joyce's mind versus that of his schizophrenic daughter, replied:

"She falls. You jump."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm » by Webcat

Flecktarn wrote:we look at this subject as humans ,what if others have found ways to travel through solids ,aliens may have found ways to ,the thing that limits us is our thinking and approach to subjects ,

If existance is made up of the same basic particles (or sub-nuclear DNA) then there are no aliens, just different species - with different levels of development and abilities, existing within their own 'fish-bowls', some with the 'power' to effect those in the mirrors/bowls! (that could be us).

As humans, restrained by our physical form and limited knowledge of existance, the meaning and value of life, not understanding our purpose, then we do struggle in this apparently chaotic and apparently meaningless life, maybe because something else is creating/controlling it for their own purposes - just like we train pigs to find truffles and not eat them!

Are certain idea's and possibilities being revealled to us, as we grow as intelligent entities within existance?

Afterall, you wouldn't teach a five year old to make gunpowder would you?

Good post Flecktarn :flop:

PreviousNext