Why conspiracy theorists are seen as nut jobs

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 pm » by Mozi!!a

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm » by domdabears

lol the super bowl one. Wow...

Most stuff now a days are made up on the internet. Theories are thrown out by random people, and which ever one sounds the best will be the most popular.

Proof.

When DTV played it's "prank", we watched tons of members and people from other sites coming up with their own theories about what is going on. This was happening before the actual shut down, and during the shut down.

Since we knew the truth, watching what was going on was just eye opening at how bullshit and rumors are started on the internet.

They had radio shows on the whole thing. Saying the dumbest shit. Making you people believe their theories.

Websites writing articles about it, making you people believe their theories.

THEY WERE ALL WRONG, AND THE MAJORITY FOLLOWED THEM LIKE A BUNCH OF SHEEP!!!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Jun 15, 2012 10:02 pm » by 1973samtyler

That's the problem with the internet, right there, if we let it.

'Urban legends' become the 'truth'. That's why viral marketing has become so popular. 'TPTB' have caught on, they realise they can sway opinion with a well constructed marketing campaign, it's doesn't matter if it's total b*****ks, post it on enough sites and it becomes reality for those who can't think for themselves.

RESEARCH and RESEARCH again. Don't just accept everything as 'facts'.

Disinformation is rife. For every 'truth' found on the wonderful 'WWW', there are probably a dozen lies or untruths.

The 'prank' played by DTV was a clever one - it got the new site design noticed and blogged about - but it was an 'untruth'. If an organisation like DTV can fool lots of 'hardened' internet users, imagine what state controlled trolls can do?

:think:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 pm » by Mozi!!a

1973samtyler wrote:That's the problem with the internet, right there, if we let it.

'Urban legends' become the 'truth'. That's why viral marketing has become so popular. 'TPTB' have caught on, they realise they can sway opinion with a well constructed marketing campaign, it's doesn't matter if it's total b*****ks, post it on enough sites and it becomes reality for those who can't think for themselves.

Disinformation is rife. For every 'truth' found on the wonderful 'WWW', there are probably a dozen lies or untruths.

The 'prank' played by DTV was a clever one - it got the new site design noticed and blogged about - but it was an 'untruth'. If an organisation like DTV can fool lots of 'hardened' internet users, imagine what state controlled trolls can do?

So True :flop:

But Only The Real ones Knows The Truth.

The Word conspiracy theorists Has Beocme Very Dangeres Word To Use thes Days.
Why Do You Think That?

Its Alwasy Something In Nothing.
Nothing Happens by Accident. Not in This Control Sick Fucking World.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 15, 2012 10:53 pm » by 1973samtyler

Demobe wrote:
1973samtyler wrote:That's the problem with the internet, right there, if we let it.

So True :flop:

But Only The Real ones Knows The Truth.

The Word conspiracy theorists Has Beocme Very Dangeres Word To Use thes Days.
Why Do You Think That?

Its Alwasy Something In Nothing.
Nothing Happens by Accident. Not in This Control Sick Fucking World.

I think I understand what you say.

'TPTB' do not like any light shinned upon their activities, they much preferred it when the 'sheeple' only read what they published or produced in films and TV.

With the internet came a whole new ball game - they had lost control, and they really don't like that!

Lot's of things happen by accident (take penicillin for instance!) but that doesn't make for a good conspiracy theory - it's seperating the real truth from the manufactured truth, that's what makes a good conspiracy theorist! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 am » by Fatdogmendoza

The problem falls with the word theory....Theory of Evolution, Conspiracy theory...Theory means unproved....What a handy word aye :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 am » by Mydogma

willease666 wrote:I've been told I am a little weird.

Weird is what Repeaters call thinkers.congrats.
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Writer

PostMon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 pm » by Raburgeson

Why do we view scientists as credible? They have been caught so many times inventing and filtering information to make the result fit the model. Look at
global warming, the temperature has gone down. Look at we don't spray chemtrails and then the article that they will use nano-particles and the atmosphere will appear even whiter. Now the latest lie is cosmic storms are causing arc lightning to create booms in the sky. Clearly the amount of conductive materials sprayed into the atmosphere (specially nano particulates) are creating ionized paths. These ionized paths are causing discharges and destroying the natural voltage potential difference per foot in the atmosphere. What will be the result of the destruction?

No one is keeping these disinforming scientists honest. Why not? Well I'm not joining there religion.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm » by 1973samtyler

Raburgeson wrote:Why do we view scientists as credible? They have been caught so many times inventing and filtering information to make the result fit the model. Look at
global warming, the temperature has gone down. Look at we don't spray chemtrails and then the article that they will use nano-particles and the atmosphere will appear even whiter. Now the latest lie is cosmic storms are causing arc lightning to create booms in the sky. Clearly the amount of conductive materials sprayed into the atmosphere (specially nano particulates) are creating ionized paths. These ionized paths are causing discharges and destroying the natural voltage potential difference per foot in the atmosphere. What will be the result of the destruction?

No one is keeping these disinforming scientists honest. Why not? Well I'm not joining there religion.

Sorry Raburgeson, but I appear to be having a 'blonde' moment here, I really don't know what your advocating. :?

Please elaborate. :think:

Thanks.

:cheers:

Writer

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am » by Raburgeson

Sorry about the wrong their/there I was using dragon and didn't catch it. Let me go on a rant for a second. The old theory says the bond in the water molecule is so strong because the the negative charge of the oxygen and the positive charge of the hydrogen and the sharing of electrons makes it so. Why then is oxygen found as O2 when free in the atmosphere? String theory tells us that the attracted atoms float on spherical fields. Why then are water molecules 104.5 degrees? I can go on and on about this. The bottom line is I want to be taught the same physics used by the people that now have the technology to take ET home. I don't want to be limited by the crap they pick for curriculum and shove down our throats. We have been lied to about everything and the truth does not pass their lips.

PreviousNext