Why Do Religious People Hate Ufo`s?

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 pm » by Eeeeeee

Religion Is Our Left Eye & Science Is Our Right Eye...& Yet Neither Give Us All The Answers.
Humanity Is Still Blind...Aliens Use Material Craft To Travel. Demons Travel Interdimentions In Energy Form.
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm » by Truthdefender

monkipuzzle wrote:Aliens are demons, I have no doubt. Their agenda can be viewed at least two ways:

1) They will make themselves known, likely with the help of world governments, in a very public spectacle, deceiving the masses into accepting a new-age religion, promoting unity and love, and likely falling in line with the Meitreya/Theosophy BS. The one true hindrance to such a world religion would be the true Christians, who know the truth. When the Rapture of the Church occurs, these beings would claim they removed the one threat to their one world religious movement…
2) Alternatively, the governments could us such an outside threat to unite the world, a world which will soon be presided over by the Antichrist. The Rapture there again could be used as an example of the ETs powers, whereby they removed a portion of the population as a display.

One thing to remember is that during the end-times, God will allow those unsaved people to be deceived:

2nd Thessalonians:
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

:hiho: , Watch out people, someone else on DTV whos gonna tell it like it is. By the way, your two scenarios are spot on. Good luck here.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 pm » by Truthdefender

nihilgeist wrote:
monkipuzzle wrote:Aliens are demons, I have no doubt. Their agenda can be viewed at least two ways:

1) They will make themselves known, likely with the help of world governments, in a very public spectacle, deceiving the masses into accepting a new-age religion, promoting unity and love, and likely falling in line with the Meitreya/Theosophy BS. The one true hindrance to such a world religion would be the true Christians, who know the truth. When the Rapture of the Church occurs, these beings would claim they removed the one threat to their one world religious movement…
2) Alternatively, the governments could us such an outside threat to unite the world, a world which will soon be presided over by the Antichrist. The Rapture there again could be used as an example of the ETs powers, whereby they removed a portion of the population as a display.

One thing to remember is that during the end-times, God will allow those unsaved people to be deceived:

2nd Thessalonians:
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You do realize that your god will only be redeeming 144,000 MEN, right? And they have to be Virgins. And they only come from the tribes of Israel aka JEWS.

Out of billions of people.

Revelations:

7:3 saying, "Don't harm the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the bondservants of our God on their foreheads!"

7:4 I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the children of Israel:

14:1 I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him a number, one hundred forty-four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.

14:3 They sing a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the one hundred forty-four thousand, those who had been redeemed out of the earth.

14:4 These are those who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are those who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These were redeemed by Jesus from among men, the first fruits to God and to the Lamb.

Wow, with understanding of the Bible displayed here, it is no wonder you have a hard time with the truth.

The 144,000, are young Jewish males, sealed by God during the Great Tribulation to preach the Gospel to the world during the reign of the anti-christ. Most likely because all true Christians have been raptured to heaven in fulfillment of God's promise that His children would escape the wrath to come upon the whole earth. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 pm » by Truthdefender

monkipuzzle wrote:The 144,000 you refer to are the Jews who turn to Christ and recognize Him as their true savior during the end-times, not Christians who already know Christ is the one true savior...

Furthermore...

1) The universe, in all of its endless splendor, exists because God made it, not out of some random occurrence. That said, of course the Bible is the one and only text to truthfully layout the way to live and die in Christ.

2) Time is relative. While science claims that the universe is billions of years old, and that Earth is 4.6 billion years old, and that life first appeared 3.8 billion years ago, etc, etc, etc, the true believers know that Satan has the power and intentions to corrupt the hearts and minds of men, feeding them "logical" explanations for the miracles of God to dilute the beliefs of the masses. Science is the ruling religion of our time, and that is exactly what Satan is counting on...

I digress on the matter. I doubt that I'll convince you to see my point of view, and you certainly won't convince me, so we'll call it a draw. My hope for you is that, like myself, you'll eventually wake up to what the real world is like. For your sake, I hope you do so before it is too late...

I like you!!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm » by Ademu

monkipuzzle wrote:The 144,000 you refer to are the Jews who turn to Christ and recognize Him as their true savior during the end-times, not Christians who already know Christ is the one true savior...

Furthermore...

1) The universe, in all of its endless splendor, exists because God made it, not out of some random occurrence. That said, of course the Bible is the one and only text to truthfully layout the way to live and die in Christ.

2) Time is relative. While science claims that the universe is billions of years old, and that Earth is 4.6 billion years old, and that life first appeared 3.8 billion years ago, etc, etc, etc, the true believers know that Satan has the power and intentions to corrupt the hearts and minds of men, feeding them "logical" explanations for the miracles of God to dilute the beliefs of the masses. Science is the ruling religion of our time, and that is exactly what Satan is counting on...

I digress on the matter. I doubt that I'll convince you to see my point of view, and you certainly won't convince me, so we'll call it a draw. My hope for you is that, like myself, you'll eventually wake up to what the real world is like. For your sake, I hope you do so before it is too late...

I love when religious types just start making shit up to back their beliefs, so fine I'll bite show me where both of these things were shown in the scripture (or any holy text for that matter). I want to see that exact meaning laid out in the word of God, not just someone else's interpretation that you latched onto.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm » by Kilaspy

"Alone among all of Earth's life forms, humans alone perceive the absolute inevitability of their own mortality. For thousands of years, con artists have exploited that fear of the inevitable end of life, offering for sale various magical escapes from the grave, and all the acolytes have to do is surrender their money, their obedience, and common sense." -- Michael Rivero

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 pm » by Ademu

kilaspy wrote:"Alone among all of Earth's life forms, humans alone perceive the absolute inevitability of their own mortality. For thousands of years, con artists have exploited that fear of the inevitable end of life, offering for sale various magical escapes from the grave, and all the acolytes have to do is surrender their money, their obedience, and common sense." -- Michael Rivero

Sums it up perfectly :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm » by Poe2you

The straight answer is he created man in his own image - only man. We are the masters of Earth and the only extremely intelligent beings we know of - and that are in the image of the divine. To think there are any other beings out there would defy this belief. It would change the entire paradigm of religion and it poses a major problem for faith here on Earth.

We have seen the Vatican recently (2008) say it would not be in defiance of this belief - reversing a 2000+ year old stance on the subject. That should tell you all you need to know.

No doubt extraterrestrials may have their own beliefs as well, so I guess we should just disagree and make war with them :shooting: :alien:
*Think*

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 pm » by Ademu

poe2you wrote:The straight answer is he created man in his own image - only man. We are the masters of Earth and the only extremely intelligent beings we know of - and that are in the image of the divine. To think there are any other beings out there would defy this belief. It would change the entire paradigm of religion and it poses a major problem for faith here on Earth.

We have seen the Vatican recently (2008) say it would not be in defiance of this belief - reversing a 2000+ year old stance on the subject. That should tell you all you need to know.

No doubt extraterrestrials may have their own beliefs as well, so I guess we should just disagree and make war with them :shooting: :alien:

A religious war with Aliens...I think America just came in its pants :dancing:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 pm » by Poe2you

ademu wrote:
poe2you wrote:The straight answer is he created man in his own image - only man. We are the masters of Earth and the only extremely intelligent beings we know of - and that are in the image of the divine. To think there are any other beings out there would defy this belief. It would change the entire paradigm of religion and it poses a major problem for faith here on Earth.

A religious war with Aliens...I think America just came in its pants :dancing:

:lol: :lol:
*Think*

PreviousNext