Why Do Religious People Hate Ufo`s?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm » by Mozi!!a

flecktarn wrote:they hate anything that challenges their belief in god,,they dont care much for me either :sunny:

:clapper:

yeah they hate me to lol

religion it's like the dinosaurs. they are finished, they just know it jet

Initiate

PostFri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am » by Gnosticwanderer

At the risk of being persecuted, I am a theosophist. I am pretty sure we get along with everyone, even the ET's, since we believe that everything has a soul of some sort and respect all Life.
Religion is not the problem, I know many kind christians who would give you the shirt off their back- the problem is dogma... but if they can't keep the priests off the choir boys, I don't see giving them credit for ANYTHING they have to say, a bunch of control mechanisms is all it is, hypocrites.

Writer

PostFri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am » by Toxsick

monkipuzzle wrote:The 144,000 you refer to are the Jews who turn to Christ and recognize Him as their true savior during the end-times, not Christians who already know Christ is the one true savior...

Furthermore...

1) The universe, in all of its endless splendor, exists because God made it, not out of some random occurrence. That said, of course the Bible is the one and only text to truthfully layout the way to live and die in Christ.

2) Time is relative. While science claims that the universe is billions of years old, and that Earth is 4.6 billion years old, and that life first appeared 3.8 billion years ago, etc, etc, etc, the true believers know that Satan has the power and intentions to corrupt the hearts and minds of men, feeding them "logical" explanations for the miracles of God to dilute the beliefs of the masses. Science is the ruling religion of our time, and that is exactly what Satan is counting on...

I digress on the matter. I doubt that I'll convince you to see my point of view, and you certainly won't convince me, so we'll call it a draw. My hope for you is that, like myself, you'll eventually wake up to what the real world is like. For your sake, I hope you do so before it is too late...

Why do i think this planet is going to hell in a hand basket again???...Oh yeah, that's it. :bang;

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go into my back yard to make an alter of human and animal bones upon which i will sacrifice various said humans and animals to ensure that my crops grow, i won't get struck by lightning and my greedy ass gets everything i ask for......WHAT??...THAT'S CRAZY????

they're coming to take me away ha ha they're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm, where life is good, and they're coming to take me away ha ha. :hiho:
"If I never disappoint you, how can I surprise you?"

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am » by Cia212

2020vision wrote:
cia212 wrote:
2020vision wrote:Not all religious people hate ufos, famous believers include Mohammed Ali, Malcom X and Martin Luther King, the alternative faith they had (within islam) said that the negro or black man came from a spaceship that landed in Africa, i think i read that in Mohammed Alis autobiography book.

Punch drunk, that one.

Ok yeah punch drunk, so does that mean he or the others mentioned didnt believe?

It means a mothership didn't land in Africa. Or, if it did, show me the wreckage.

Previous