Why Do We Just Accept Things?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

'But when it comes to our social environment, over-acceptingness can be a major point of weakness, and even a fatal flaw. “Doormat” is a pretty apt metaphor for one who consistently accepts too much. “Sheep” is another. Vast numbers of people have knowingly been led to horrible fates simply because they nodded their heads and submitted at the wrong moment. Those same people didn’t have much to contribute to the human gene pool.

Even for lesser situations than life-or-death, many people lack some mechanism that allows them to say “No” and to alter things when circumstances become unacceptable. So many times in our lives, especially for those of us in the lower socioeconomic tiers, we just say “Okay” and put up with whatever obstacle or injustice is put in our path.'

http://verbellum.wordpress.com/2011/01/ ... pt-things/

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 pm » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 pm » by Charashc

Because enemy knows us much better then we know ourselves.
For most of the people this what I just said is nonsense. That's what makes it so easy.

They a.k.a. illuminati posses the knowledge of sending info (disinfo) or suggestion (post-hyponic one) in perfect moment, on perfect way, on such a way people will accept someone else opinion or idea without even realizing it atm.

Icke said it right this once: If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is all that's to be seen, they have them in that invisible prison.

So if you send some ufos to destroy wtc and then you draw planes on video instead of those and show that "shocking" video to whole planet, you have succesfully convinced whole planet there were planes hitting the building. It's easy. :nwo:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 pm » by Govtslave

Nothing in this world is real..............

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:05 pm » by Buckweedbertha

freeyourmindnow wrote:'But when it comes to our social environment, over-acceptingness can be a major point of weakness, and even a fatal flaw. “Doormat” is a pretty apt metaphor for one who consistently accepts too much. “Sheep” is another. Vast numbers of people have knowingly been led to horrible fates simply because they nodded their heads and submitted at the wrong moment. Those same people didn’t have much to contribute to the human gene pool.

Even for lesser situations than life-or-death, many people lack some mechanism that allows them to say “No” and to alter things when circumstances become unacceptable. So many times in our lives, especially for those of us in the lower socioeconomic tiers, we just say “Okay” and put up with whatever obstacle or injustice is put in our path.'
http://verbellum.wordpress.com/2011/01/ ... pt-things/

I ask myself the same thing. Watching the news and Egypt mainly. Demonstrations there and there. People standing up for their rights with dignity and protesting peacefully. I think you may have hit the nail on the head as it depends on where you are and what you live with as to what you deem to be 'unacceptable' because I look at the news in my country (UK) and wonder just when people will wake up. When are we going to say "No more". Maybe they are all doing the same...

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:10 pm » by The Five Percent

Well what else are you going to do? Stop working and explore some remote part of a country and be self sufficient or just be Amish or something?

Do you think if you had the attention of the entire world for say 5 minutes, in fact let's say even an hour where what you said will be heard by everyone in every language in every time zone that you could actually change anything? Even if you had time to prepare what you were going to say do you think you could change the daily lives of anyone? What difference does it make to my daily life and who else should be running things and how is that going to affect me today and tomorrow?

You'd need a "Fight Club" style revolution to actually do anything that could maybe change something and what will it change in to? What would you do if you suddenly found yourself in a world where law and order broke down and the only way to hold someone to account that wronged you was left upon you and you alone? We'd all fucking arm up that's what we'd do, in America ALL of you at least know who has a gun or definitely where to get one. Wouldn't that be your first move because you know it would be everyone else's?

We accept things because the alternative is too difficult, maybe what we have to accept is wrong, maybe it's all part of the evil hand rubbing illuminati, maybe i do actually need a tin foil hat. What i am going to do about it and how could i get anyone to join me? The simple answer is, you can't.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm » by Crolin

we live in a world that trivialises everything- most people are complelty unaware of the true world they live in, and most will never realise that the existence they have, has been deisigned and fed to them with this world we have now as the final product.

we're kept in a state of fear and its surprising how fear permeates almost every aspect of our current existence. people see atrocities, injustice, corruption, but this is accepted, if its not happening to them they literally dont care or wouldnt give a second glance(not everyone im happy to say) -we are de-sensitized to a lot. we are trained from birth to be fundamentally selfish, as we are wrongly taught, we are products of Darwinist evolution, one up from monkeys, and just like the animal kingdom, we too are caught up in the stuggle of survival. be that survival in a hostile workplace or a warzone.

we've been conditioned into believing its you against the world, dog eat dog, and if you slip up-your done for. theres no time to worry about others just you and your family. I think that quote "united we stand, divided we fall" says a lot, and is applicable to the human race in general. we are all divided, but once in a while when people unite physically, mentally or spiritually, we see dramatic changes.

the true nature of our collective consciousness and existence is surpressed, and until people realise this, we are but individuals lost and struggling in a world we are unable to overstand with the conditioning we've all recieved

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm » by Malogg

Im just biding my time revenge is sweet
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 pm » by Buckweedbertha

crolin wrote:we live in a world that trivialises everything- most people are complelty unaware of the true world they live in, and most will never realise that the existence they have, has been deisigned and fed to them with this world we have now as the final product.

we're kept in a state of fear and its surprising how fear permeates almost every aspect of our current existence. people see atrocities, injustice, corruption, but this is accepted, if its not happening to them they literally dont care or wouldnt give a second glance(not everyone im happy to say) -we are de-sensitized to a lot. we are trained from birth to be fundamentally selfish, as we are wrongly taught, we are products of Darwinist evolution, one up from monkeys, and just like the animal kingdom, we too are caught up in the stuggle of survival. be that survival in a hostile workplace or a warzone.

we've been conditioned into believing its you against the world, dog eat dog, and if you slip up-your done for. theres no time to worry about others just you and your family. I think that quote "united we stand, divided we fall" says a lot, and is applicable to the human race in general. we are all divided, but once in a while when people unite physically, mentally or spiritually, we see dramatic changes.

the true nature of our collective consciousness and existence is surpressed, and until people realise this, we are but individuals lost and struggling in a world we are unable to overstand with the conditioning we've all recieved

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

So true......

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

i think the answer is FEAR, fear for fail, we sheep's fear the unknown :think:

Next