Why do we still hate Jews ?

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 pm » by Theprophet

I was wondering how much a person or persons are speaking words negative about Jews.
And it was a bit of a shock howmany time we are blaming the jews, kicking their asses, laugh about them etc.

To give a summary of to day what i heared at work and on street.
*Fucking Jew
*Jews Stink
*Wir müssen ihn ausrotten
*Aids jew
*The jew did it
*Always those fucking jews
*Never funny walk into a synagoge and do the hitler Greeting
*Never funny walk into a synagoge and tell them im here to check out the gas
*Never funny walk into a synagoge dressed like himmler and say mein freunde
*Never funny ask a jew in his home kann ich eine Dusche nehmen?
*Fuck the jews
*Jews are wrong
*Hey Jew
*Jew Gayfag
*Jude

In my opinion the last couple of months the hate against Jews is only getting bigger.
Or do i see it wrong ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm » by Theprophet

To give a other example.

Yesterday there was in the news a poll and there came out that 80% of the Belgium people understand the idea's of Hitler and his mates.
And that they support the idea's. The poll was asked in a age of 16 and 87 if im right.
Now i know that my generation, that will take care of the world economy by working itself to its dead, isn't that serious about reiligions, and most of the time they don't care to blame a complete religion or group of people and blame them for anything.

Looking for the jews in the passt i can understand it.
But why this hate ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm » by Boondox681

dude,they killed jesus.
some folks have a hard time letting go of that one.

me personally..
i don't discriminate.
i hate everyone.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 pm » by Toristarr

religeous ppl r retarded

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 am » by Rmcampwest

You must have a turd in your pocket! WE don't hate JEWS!

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am » by Gonzo63

[quote="rmcampwest"]You must have a turd in your pocket! WE don't hate JEWS![/quote

:clapper: :clapper: Thank You! :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 pm » by Mediasorcerer

the problem is,critical analysis of jewish foreign policy is labelled jew hating,when its not,folks here criticise any/many countries and theyre rulers,its just that when that happens to israel,you get called a muslim and jew hater,and that may be complete lies.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 pm » by Hayden

Maybe the question should be why do you still hate the jews?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm » by Istvan12

I don't hate Jewish people or any other kind of person based on religion or colour of their skin.
I judge people on their own actions and by how they treat themselves, others and me.

What I hate is when people use excuses when they don't get their own way.

for example my worse excuse that pisses me off the most is, It's because I am a Jew/black/chinese/etc

I had a african-american neighbour call the cops on me once saying I was yelling rascial slurs at him and his family. The cops came to my door and wanted to ask questions about the situation. I invited them in and advised them that my best friend will testify also. One of the cops chuckled when he saw my friend. My friend had darker skin then the guy giving the complaint. needless to say there was no charges on me and other guy got arrested.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 2:37 pm » by abdullha14

some hypocrites on here would like you to believe that its the jewish foreign policy that is the problem

Member of the Fatah (Palestinian Authority) Central Committee, in a grand display of political correctness,Calls Netanyahu and Obama "Scumbags" and Says: "The Greater Goal (the destruction of Israel) Cannot Be Accomplished in One Go"
the palestinians want at the first stage to exile 650.000 judah's from judea so that they can have an islamic country in judea for musslims only

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3130.htm

Next