Why do you believe we have had massive rise in UFO sightings

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 pm » by Taymour

Slushpup has seen and testified a UFO sight.
And I must believe to him and his story.
He is a fan and a serious investigator.
Then the things are two: or he has been a lot, but much lucky person to do that sight or indeed there is a solid increase of “Visitors”
on the planet earth.

topic6992.html

OCTOBER SURPRISE...
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 pm » by Theshee

I have to agree with some of you when you say that most people are carrying Mobil phones etc now, and also most people are jumping the gun and 'saying' its a UFO. A UFO in the sense as from another planet/dimension when it could be space junk, lanterns, birds, stars ffs etc etc. I also agree with what Marduk said about the increase in sightings when a blockbuster comes out... Still, it does make people 'more' aware than they were before so maybe thats a good point.

Do you think that the new arrivals, will or have an intent of peace?

Rizze, thats a good question you asked... I believe if they were going to do anything, wage war etc they had an opportunity to do so before now. That doesn't mean I believe in the Federation of bullshit and all that either lol Maybe 'they' are going to intervene in something.. who knows!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm » by Taymour

They have pacific intentions because if they had intentional or wanted it now, they would sweep to us via from the surface of the planet in a single day.
They are among us (the "human race") from hundreds thousands years.
They are here on planet Earth and travel in this solar system.
When the truth will know the problem for mankind will be our fear and what from it can gush.
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 pm » by Theshee

Zaff, nice to see you. I agree, I believe that too.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 am » by Lordgaga

rizze wrote:
lordgaga wrote:

I Hope u right

Do you think that the new arrivals, will or have an intent of peace?

They may be bent on takeover.
Sort of like, move in and take what they want.
Live where they want etcetera.

And possibly kill who ever gets in the way

Unfortunatly I am a bit pessimistic about the aliens intentions. I mean, it's ages that they are visiting us, scaring many people ( I was a kid when at daylight I saw the saucer) abducing
and possibly killing people and cattle. What Nick Pope said? He said there were dogfights
between UFOs and Military jet Pilots. I am sure that "who knows all the truth" is aware that
in some occasion humans were killed. Why the aliens do not officially take contact us
instead to-illegally- fly around especially at night with huge triangolar ships, as they were
thieves???

Initiate

PostSun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 am » by Darkplanet

kurious wrote:We've talked about this a few times before & I'm still convinced the surge in video & photo is a direct result in progression of mobile phone technology, everybody has a camera phone these days & it's only a matter of time before somebody catches something on one of the newer phones with HD video capabilities.

Years ago you'd take a camera out for a special occasion if you weren't really interested in photography now people are carrying some form of capturing device with them daily so I put it down to this being responsible for the rise in things being captured, I feel personally they have always been here whatever they are, it's just we are capturing more images of them than ever before due to our own technological advances.

Yup. The saturation and prevalence of the technology is largely at the heart of the UFO footage uptake. Its impossible to measure if there are more UFO's now than there were before but we have better access to the tools needed to record them.

Its an awesome time to be alive in that respect. We get to sift through tons of footage and analyze things for ourselves.

Writer

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 am » by Inthdark

there you go
on the fence till i see
1 a close encouter of wtf wow know well belive that unless your not from peru
2 a ghost casper type(no scary)
3and this is the big one i want to see the light(bring on god) :D

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am » by Loveisnow2

Unfortunatly I am a bit pessimistic about the aliens intentions. I mean, it's ages that they are visiting us, scaring many people ( I was a kid when at daylight I saw the saucer) abducing
and possibly killing people and cattle. What Nick Pope said? He said there were dogfights
between UFOs and Military jet Pilots. I am sure that "who knows all the truth" is aware that
in some occasion humans were killed. Why the aliens do not officially take contact us
instead to-illegally- fly around especially at night with huge triangolar ships, as they were
thieves???
reply to above-
As Dr. Greer of the disclosure project would say- Aliens are towards people like a doctor to a patient, If you saw a doctor pocking and proding a loved one trying to save his life you would probably get angry. Doctors have to do some pretty harry stuff to people. Well if you were trying to save the human race from extinction as well as the animal population it might look a bit harry as well.
I`ve seen many ufo related things in my day and none of them were life threatening aside from the fact that if I had a bad heart I might not have made it . They are intimidating and strange, fast and quiet, mysterious and scary. But put that out of your vocabulary and mind and you are fine, you might even make a friend. God protect me from any demons out there, they are not allowed to contact me. :)

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 am » by Saturnv

lets look at the facts, lights in the sky well thats exactly what they are lights ...why are all these supposed ufos luminus, how many sattilites have been put into space since the 1940s and with hundreds of these satilites circling the earth couldnt they....not et be a better bet as to the origin of these lights(project bluebeam), where is the proof aliens exist there is none, roswell a bit of a joke/tourist attraction as is most of these ufo/alien hotspots if there are ets and they MUST know we can see there craft....WHY NO CONTACT logic and commonsence oo and the 5 sences until then keep dreaming!!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 am » by Taymour

saturnv wrote:lets look at the facts, lights in the sky well thats exactly what they are lights ...why are all these supposed ufos luminus, how many sattilites have been put into space since the 1940s and with hundreds of these satilites circling the earth couldnt they....not et be a better bet as to the origin of these lights(project bluebeam), where is the proof aliens exist there is none, roswell a bit of a joke/tourist attraction as is most of these ufo/alien hotspots if there are ets and they MUST know we can see there craft....WHY NO CONTACT logic and commonsence oo and the 5 sences until then keep dreaming!!

SLEEP little one.
You sleep.
You sleep blind little one.
You only will have to fear your awakening.
When you will look in their eyes, then you will be able to see Angels or ..... Demons.
You will have to Fear.... of your Fear.
:nails:
Sir Winston Churchill

PreviousNext