Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 8:09 am » by Liveecarbme

Psych-ops.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 am » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:37 pm » by Rich316

Yeah more sightings in recent years.. We're heading back towards galactic awareness... a natural part of human evolution... good times ahead.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:42 pm » by Troll2rocks

At the risk of sounding like a total skeptic (which im not quite) this time of year is when all manner of ballons sky lanterns ect ect are sent up, many celebrations of different cultures etc etc, unless of course you live in mexico, then everyday is "lets send up metalic ballons day"

The influx is always the bookends of the year for good reason.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm » by Rebellfoxx

saturnv wrote:lets look at the facts, lights in the sky well thats exactly what they are lights ...why are all these supposed ufos luminus, how many sattilites have been put into space since the 1940s and with hundreds of these satilites circling the earth couldnt they....not et be a better bet as to the origin of these lights(project bluebeam), where is the proof aliens exist there is none, roswell a bit of a joke/tourist attraction as is most of these ufo/alien hotspots if there are ets and they MUST know we can see there craft....WHY NO CONTACT logic and commonsence oo and the 5 sences until then keep dreaming!!

I wonder if grammatical and spelling flaws are connected to closed minds??
Is this a universal symptom?
Do all Meat-Heads show signs of illiteracy?
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
The Man who regards his own life and those of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate, but almost disqualified from Life...A.E

Writer

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm » by Zendokan

Maybe because our sun is blocking the central "sun"...
an is di same ole cain an able sindrome
far more hainshent dan di fall of Rome
but in di new world hawdah a atrocity
is a brand new langwidge a barbarity

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm » by E6722maj

if the visitors truly had bad intent, they wouldn't pussyfoot around contacting one person here, another there, and letting random people see them, only to be disbelieved on the whole when they talk about it. be under no illusion, the technology of these advanced races is so far ahead of our own as to seem like magic. they could destroy us all in a weekend. they're not here to do that, or it would already have happened. and they are coming in greater numbers right now than for many years. when i watch a new sci-fi movie i don't start seeing things as a result. i believe my own eyes above all else. the spikes in sightings around the releases of ufo themed blockbusters may be coincidental. or maybe the blockbusters are released precisely to cover an expected ufo surge. it's possible, after all the conspiracy runs DEEP. way deep.
:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 1:08 pm » by Rich316

I don't know they're that far ahead of us regarding technology..

Look at what we have after 50 short years... it's just a blink of an eye..
Perhaps they're understanding of technology and the universe is well ahead of us at this point..

We more or less know that some groups within the US Govt, in particular, have had this technology since the 1940's.. But we've been left out of the loop.

Who knows.. maybe some of them are thousands or millions of years ahead of us.. some might be only 15 or 20 years ahead. The anti gravity devices are what we need... then we can play!

Previous