Why do you believe we have had massive rise in UFO sightings

Initiate
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 pm » by Theshee


Hiya guys, why do you believe the world as a whole has had a massive upsurge in UFO sightings the world over?? Could it be because they are just 'visiting' us more, showing themselves more to us, if so why now?? Or is it because we have been made more aware of them because of the media etc etc. so there is no difference in 'numbers' visiting, we are just more aware.... I am really interested on your take on this? Thanks.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 pm » by Kurious


We've talked about this a few times before & I'm still convinced the surge in video & photo is a direct result in progression of mobile phone technology, everybody has a camera phone these days & it's only a matter of time before somebody catches something on one of the newer phones with HD video capabilities.

Years ago you'd take a camera out for a special occasion if you weren't really interested in photography now people are carrying some form of capturing device with them daily so I put it down to this being responsible for the rise in things being captured, I feel personally they have always been here whatever they are, it's just we are capturing more images of them than ever before due to our own technological advances.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm » by TheDuck


I think its a bit of both, slightly more and better camera's and also slightly more sightings.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 pm » by Darrylmckay


kurious wrote:We've talked about this a few times before & I'm still convinced the surge in video & photo is a direct result in progression of mobile phone technology, everybody has a camera phone these days & it's only a matter of time before somebody catches something on one of the newer phones with HD video capabilities.

Years ago you'd take a camera out for a special occasion if you weren't really interested in photography now people are carrying some form of capturing device with them daily so I put it down to this being responsible for the rise in things being captured, I feel personally they have always been here whatever they are, it's just we are capturing more images of them than ever before due to our own technological advances.


I would agree with that, however we are still not seeing any really good, definitive photos and videos are we.
Then when a good one does come along, you are never sure ifs it real or CGI.
Its a very difficult time to believe.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Writer
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 2:58 pm » by Rogerrabbit


the usa ect are getting ready for war and putting there war machines to the test, that and more cam's about
:lol:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 pm » by Lordgaga


I think that something new is going on, maybe the disclosure is close. There are many faked
vids on the WEB :badair: , but there are genuine vids as well.
However, I am a witness: UFOs are REAL! :mrgreen:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm » by Darrylmckay


lordgaga wrote:I think that something new is going on, maybe the disclosure is close. There are many faked
vids on the WEB :badair: , but there are genuine vids as well.
However, I am a witness: UFOs are REAL! :mrgreen:


Hey, I believe, its just its getting herder to tell real from fake.
The problem being, with so many fakes about, the real get lost in the mix.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 3:53 pm » by Towelie


Im more inclined to think there hasnt been an actual increase in real UFO sightings, just an increase in people pretending/faking UFO sightings.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 pm » by Lordgaga


towelie wrote:Im more inclined to think there hasnt been an actual increase in real UFO sightings, just an increase in people pretending/faking UFO sightings.



What I saw back in the '60 was not a fake, no R/C models at that time. No CGI. I saw
the real thing. RESPECT.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 4:10 pm » by Taymour


I think that THERE IS A HUGE AND MASSIVE of REALS UFOs sightings all over the world.
WHY?
New GUESTS IN ARRIVALS.......SOON......!
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook