Why do you think is the true religion ?

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:35 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Monica,. To some things i agree with you and some i don't.

i can see how disconnecting with the enviroment (like commercial imput) can deprogram,. But for me i experienced there are many more layers of "awakening" "deprogramming" "becoming pure"' whatever analogy you want to use to describe the experience awareness and consciousness,; besides the layers you peel off in isolation. That has been my personal experience in the last few months.

I did the whole retreat thing. And now i am in contact more, and more with others speaking my heart and mind and i discover more layers i'd like to peel.

By doing so i've experienced many synchronicities (telapathy even, in still a imature form tho), many opposition, but also lots of manifestation of my dreams!!

But i see this is my way of seing things and so i have ask tho, why do you refer to everything you are saying as it being the only truth instead of it being your truth? I see this in the way you use your words. Is there any particulair reason you feel this confident or am i just splitting hairs :P

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 pm » by monica44

Otoel wrote:Both science and religion can safely state that the first thing to come into existence was Truth. NAMASTE

Perhaps, but it is my guess that the TRUTH has been hidden from most of mankind for all of his existence..
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm » by monica44

Seriouscitizen wrote:Monica,. To some things i agree with you and some i don't.

i can see how disconnecting with the enviroment (like commercial imput) can deprogram,. But for me i experienced there are many more layers of "awakening" "deprogramming" "becoming pure"' whatever analogy you want to use to describe the experience awareness and consciousness,; besides the layers you peel off in isolation. That has been my personal experience in the last few months.

I did the whole retreat thing. And now i am in contact more, and more with others speaking my heart and mind and i discover more layers i'd like to peel.

By doing so i've experienced many synchronicities (telapathy even, in still a imature form tho), many opposition, but also lots of manifestation of my dreams!!

But i see this is my way of seing things and so i have ask tho, why do you refer to everything you are saying as it being the only truth instead of it being your truth? I see this in the way you use your words. Is there any particulair reason you feel this confident or am i just splitting hairs :P

I answered the main question as i found it, i can only speak for myself not others, of course, i should have put at the beginning IN MY OPINION as that is all it is... :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 pm » by Zer0

monica44 wrote:
Otoel wrote:Both science and religion can safely state that the first thing to come into existence was Truth. NAMASTE

Perhaps, but it is my guess that the TRUTH has been hidden from most of mankind for all of his existence..

If you went to school but you already knew everything, what fun would that be?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm » by monica44

So that is why TPTB hide stuff from us, they do not want to spoil our learning :lol:

Sorry Otoel good point there.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I got this "message"'- oeh never thought i would ever say that ;) - last week. It was a thought coming from my heart. If this sounds off, ask me about it i can explain.

I was talking to Samuelthemule on skype an we were doing some philosophizing about the olympics and about protecting yourself and why there is evil. And all of a sudden i felt like i wanted to unconditionally love everything. Because everything is a contribution to mine and our growth as humans if we are consious about our experiences.

And somehow i got the thought we need this experiences with a group of humans controlling us and us breaking free from naivity because we arent ready to participate on an universal level if we can't even manage ourselves let alone our kind as a group.
Sounds cliche but i feel thats exactly whats happening. This for me is Karma, finding the truth, finding the truth about us and about myself, who am I?

I feel:

We are out of balance (saying this again its my topic of the week gnegne) between NAIVE and PARANOID

We dont trust others --- we dont trust ourselves,.

everything is everything

:)

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 pm » by monica44

Life is what you make it......
Think positive thoughts, and spread your sunshine, be openhearted as it leads to open minds and love everyone no matter what.......
That has to be the recipe for advancement of mankind..Imo so i guess LOVE is the true religion.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 pm » by Tuor10

Manchester United

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm » by Zer0

monica44 wrote:So that is why TPTB hide stuff from us, they do not want to spoil our learning :lol:

Sorry Otoel good point there.. :cheers:

Ye, haven't ya heard? Schools are getting more corrupt these days, in this age (at least in USA/Canada) there is no way for a high school student to fail, if he gets bad marks they just pass him to the next grade anyways...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

Scientology!!!

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext