Why do you think is the true religion ?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Tuor10 wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
True.
But that is precisely the reason why i don't understand any religion, too.

You're not alone there. I can't understand it either. The closest thing I get to religious fervour is when I go to the Mecca of football: Old Trafford.

What's going on with Man United these days? Are they selling the club or what?

EDIT :

And that Modric saga...looks like they won't pay that much money for him. £40m, now that's a lot of money.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 pm » by Tuor10

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
True.
But that is precisely the reason why i don't understand any religion, too.

You're not alone there. I can't understand it either. The closest thing I get to religious fervour is when I go to the Mecca of football: Old Trafford.

EDIT :

And that Modric saga...looks like they won't pay that much money for him. £40m, now that's a lot of money.

The Glaziers floated 7% of the club on the New York stock exchange in order to pay off the remaining debt.

Modric wants to go to Real Madrid.

United have made an offer of 26 million for the Brazillian wonder kid, lucas moura. I would think we would have to offer a little bit more.

Van-Persie wants to join us as well; so I suspect we will sign the pair, because the manager don't want those mercenaries across the city winning the league again.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Tuor10 wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

EDIT :

The Glaziers floated 7% of the club on the New York stock exchange in order to pay off the remaining debt.

Modric wants to go to Real Madrid.

United have made an offer of 26 million for the Brazillian wonder kid, lucas moura. I would think we would have to offer a little bit more.

Van-Persie wants to join us as well; so I suspect we will sign the pair, because the manager don't want those mercenaries across the city winning the league again.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm » by Tuor10

What club do you support mate?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 9:54 pm » by man2012

monica44 wrote:There is no true religion, its a question of individual belief system, probably stemming from the environment around you from birth. In my opinion, a knowing that everything has vibrations even inanimate objects, and that we all come from the same Source/Central Sun no matter what costume/race you are wearing and that we are here to progress spiritually with our personal journeys.

all is false and hoax :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 pm » by monica44

man2012 wrote:
monica44 wrote:There is no true religion, its a question of individual belief system, probably stemming from the environment around you from birth. In my opinion, a knowing that everything has vibrations even inanimate objects, and that we all come from the same Source/Central Sun no matter what costume/race you are wearing and that we are here to progress spiritually with our personal journeys.

all is false and hoax :headscratch:

Is that a question or a statement ? Saying a religion is false is not quite right imo, i guess all have an element of truth, its just religions tends to be another word for organized gangs, someone is always at the top mind controlling the people to their will, all suggest they have the truth which borders on the xenophobe.
As for hoax religion, i can only speculate that there are those who just want your money, those on the GOD channels could come into that category, they perform so-called miracles on screen as they are handing round the hat.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm » by Noentry

Religion is mans early attempt to find the meaning, the why to existence.

Science of 10 thousand years ago. Nothing more nothing less.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

To tell you the truth friends I find The bible as truth. Not just because I'm a
believer but because the experiences I had the pleasure witnessing. I had an aunt a
great aunt married to my great uncle Pat who past 5 months ago God rest his soul.
Well she was a true satanic witch who had a room in her house with a satanic bible
and alter candles black curtains scary and evil up side down crosses. she sacrificed animals
and who knows what else. Certain nights she would have huge bond fires and chant spells
and prayers and a huge white owl would appear and laugh like a woman we called it
the Latucious. Just before my grandfather died the owl chased my stepfather at a
baseball park where he was paid to turn on and turn off the park lights. When my
Grandfather past away prior to that he was not a believer of god and never went
to church with my grandmother, but my grandmother would always ask the church to pray
with her ( that my grandpa would one day come to know god and the lord Jesus Christ).
My grandfather past away and was revived and was scared as hell and told everyone in the room
that JESUS CHRIST had given him a second chance first he went to hell and walk down a
tunnel and could hear horrific screams and the smell of sulfur and death and something was
coming after him when all of a sudden Jesus appeared. Jesus told him this is hell and
that now he would show him heaven he took him to heaven and he was amazed of the
beauty and seen the glory of god and then came back to his body. My grandfather called
for the pastor of the church right away and he showed up and they both prayed that
he accept the lord Jesus and later died with a smile on his face. My mother said there was a nurse
there and that after my grandpa died we looked for the nurse and ask the hospital
where she was they said they don't who she is that she never worked there.

Another experience I had my mother gave me a ride home from work and on the way
home a Suzuki jeep popped a tire and was headed for on coming traffic when all of a sudden just
before it hit the on coming car it swerved into the middle of the road where some dirt was and stopped
my mother started screaming and shacking at the top of her lungs she seen to huge
angels grab the car and changed it's direction and set the jeep onto the dirt area between on coming
traffic. she stopped the car went over to the jeep to see if the people was alright and it was a
lady with a baby and the had a bible on the seat of the car.

it's a privilege that god cares
for me enough to reveal
truth and now I shared it with you !

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm » by Flecktarn

belief in our own ability's as a human
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am » by Iamthatiam

"There is no religion higher than Truth"---Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext