Why do you think is the true religion ?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 am » by man2012

Why do you think is the true religion ?
in the world ?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am » by I2haveseen

Math........
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 am » by Cia212

man2012 wrote:Why do you think is the true religion ?
in the world ?

Your sentence makes no sense. Do you mean, which is the true religion and why?

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 pm » by monica44

There is no true religion, its a question of individual belief system, probably stemming from the environment around you from birth. In my opinion, a knowing that everything has vibrations even inanimate objects, and that we all come from the same Source/Central Sun no matter what costume/race you are wearing and that we are here to progress spiritually with our personal journeys.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm » by Ohzehgermans

There is no such thing like "gods". So religion is nothing more than someone's toolkit for mindcontrol. You don't have to make use of your brain if you'll get all the answers from one's religion/bible.. call it what you will.

The absolutely only "law" i'm "believing" in is the law of Karma.
...and even that is not always as it should be... or we just don't take our time.

The only kind of religion mankind needs is: Start using your brain, please.

Thanks in advance... ;)
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 pm » by monica44

Ohzehgermans wrote:There is no such thing like "gods". So religion is nothing more than someone's toolkit for mindcontrol. You don't have to make use of your brain if you'll get all the answers from one's religion/bible.. call it what you will.

...and even that is not always as it should be... or we just don't take our time.

Thanks in advance... ;)

The law of Karma is "Perfect" in every sense of the word, although you see supposedly bad things happen to people it is not for any of us to judge, for instance i was watching a film not so long ago, i am trying to remember which one, but something happened to a lad, he was a gentle 12 year old boy one of a twin, he was bright and good, one day he was out getting his mothers prescription, and on the way home he was bullied by a group of bigger boys, the lad started running, it went into the road and was hit by the car and subsequently died. There was uproar at mine when this happened, hearing the shouts of those boys should be jailed for life etc, i then said but yes, they have to live with that for the rest of their lives with what they have done, the little boy has been released he maybe had learnt what he needed to, as its not for any of us to judge another's life path, which is chosen before incarnation, i was then booed and hissed and called weird.
Bad things happen to people so they can learn lessons from it, there is really no such thing as bad and good, those who teach us the hardest of lessons love us the most. This is a conclusion i came to after struggling many years with stuff that had happened to me, i find it much easier to swallow the crap as i now look to see what i can learn from it.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm » by Seriouscitizen

monica44 wrote:
Ohzehgermans wrote:There is no such thing like "gods". So religion is nothing more than someone's toolkit for mindcontrol. You don't have to make use of your brain if you'll get all the answers from one's religion/bible.. call it what you will.

Thanks in advance... ;)

The law of Karma is "Perfect" in every sense of the word, although you see supposedly bad things happen to people it is not for any of us to judge, for instance i was watching a film not so long ago, i am trying to remember which one, but something happened to a lad, he was a gentle 12 year old boy one of a twin, he was bright and good, one day he was out getting his mothers prescription, and on the way home he was bullied by a group of bigger boys, the lad started running, it went into the road and was hit by the car and subsequently died. There was uproar at mine when this happened, hearing the shouts of those boys should be jailed for life etc, i then said but yes, they have to live with that for the rest of their lives with what they have done, the little boy has been released he maybe had learnt what he needed to, as its not for any of us to judge another's life path, which is chosen before incarnation, i was then booed and hissed and called weird.
Bad things happen to people so they can learn lessons from it, there is really no such thing as bad and good, those who teach us the hardest of lessons love us the most. This is a conclusion i came to after struggling many years with stuff that had happened to me, i find it much easier to swallow the crap as i now look to see what i can learn from it.

Monica when you speak of karma, do you also believe someone can be free of karma, or is it inevitable?

To me Karma is the outcome of impurtiy. And because the spirit isn't in most cases pure, as in free from patterns (patterns are a direct outcome from fear).

I see it like this: what we think and feel becomes reality,. If you dont have pure thougts and feelings because you have patterns to avoid getting hurt. And these patterns (your ego) control you instead of your true self being your own boss. These effect the outcome of your reality.

Its really difficult to understand that however this may seem simple and logic it can be hard to deprogramme and become "pure". You have been programmed by yourself and others whole of your life and even by yourself before "this life". And most of the time people are to my experience glued to their ego's thinking that is them. .. :think:

Also i like to edit, because i have experienced people get offended when they hear someone saying that they are afraid. Most of the programming is done while you are a child and vulnerable. Defenceless. When in this period you are being hurt and you couldn't do anything about it you would develop patterns for protection. It was functional! Only when you become isolated due to these patterns when you get older they no longer are functional. And you stop your growth.
It can be a simple fear for love for speaking your heart or anything that is considered natural but has become unsafe to do so. This effects your freedom and thus you create a Karmaa in when you experience the same "unsafeness" over and over again untill you find a way to be you and be protected at the same time. Free of fear, free of karma

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm » by monica44

Yes you can be free of Karma, it is not born out of impurity it is born out of a need to learn, to be closer to the godhead, you wouldn't call a child at school impure because of his/her ignorance and needs to learn. No child who is abused would think that they are abused because they think about it so therefore it is in such a situation,[unless the grownup instills in the child its his/her fault], Ego has nothing to do with karma unless your actions derives from ego to hurt another.
To deprogram is easy, unplug everything which portrays the media, go about your life with no outside influence, it will not take long to become pure in thought, if that is what you desire, we can create our own reality, but that in itself does not excuse Karma.

The word itself "impurity" is a negative slant, as soon as negative creeps in then it becomes sullied, a child learns negativity from its parents/environment which then becomes a pattern, you become negative that is what you will receive, law of Attraction dictates it.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 pm » by Zer0

Both science and religion can safely state that the first thing to come into existence was Truth. NAMASTE
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:34 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Free of karma... eh?
We live in a very well-arranged chaos. So i'm pretty sure that "karma" is what you make of it.
In the world i've been experiencing those laws seem to have been nullified in a lot of events.
But maybe i just have to wait. Maybe one day it comes back at me... oh it sure will.
Question here is... do i like the outcome? And if i don't like it... will i be whining about it?

To give you a clearer picture of what i wanna say...
I've always been following the "positive" way. Be gentle. Be nice. Be helpful. And so on and on...
What i've earned from all this was just that people started to know how to get advantage of it.
To get advantage of my kindness. And my... it took me way too long to figure out.
But what do i do now that i'm aware of this fact? Nothing. I remain the one i have always been.
Just with the small difference that my so-called friends are merely well-known persons to me now.
This is self-protection. I don't want anyone to make me feel put-upon anymore.
I'm freeing myself from my "karma" from time to time, to keep my walls strong, to hide old wounds,
to take myself serious, to remain sane.

Mankind is (imho) still lightyears away from spiritual enlightment.
The big problem of mankind is it's inner ego. Call it egolution.
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Next