Why does Illuminati backwards lead us to the NSA?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 6:01 am » by Garciaface

Anyone ever try this? I know it was discovered over two years ago, but why has the NSA not changed this? It really perturbs me.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, spell out illuminati backwards (itanimulli) into the Google search box and you get the National Security Agency as the top answer, and if you put www.itanimulli.com into your browser box, it goes to the NSA website.

Seriously, people, WTF?

This is no joke, this is serious and I have never heard anyone talk about it.

If any of you know what this means, please share it.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 am » by Mrmcnuggets

..... probably is just a joke the NSA has to laugh at all the conspiracists. Just like all of the other "illuminati" doomsday clock websites that keep being reset over and over again. :roll:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 am » by Garciaface

Yeah, mrmcnuggets, could be, but they are supposed to be a serious Federal Law agency. If it STARTED as a joke, once it was discovered and people started making posts about it, they should have changed it. But they haven't.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 am » by Hackjames

This has been covered semi-extensively in at least one thread that I am aware of, and probably others. The short of it is that it's a redirect.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

garciaface wrote:Yeah, mrmcnuggets, could be, but they are supposed to be a serious Federal Law agency. If it STARTED as a joke, once it was discovered and people started making posts about it, they should have changed it. But they haven't.

or its just a really funny joke?... lol :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 7:03 am » by The57ironman

:o ......whatever you do....don't make ''those'' clicks..... :shock:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 am » by Mrmcnuggets

the57ironman wrote::o ......whatever you do....don't make ''those'' clicks..... :shock:

My cousin bought 5 KKK books at barns in nobel, which he worked at for a history report for school. Feds showed up at his house that week asking questions on why he was doing that. lmao. :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 am » by Hackjames

mrmcnuggets wrote:My cousin bought 5 KKK books at barns in nobel, which he worked at for a history report for school. Feds showed up at his house that week asking questions on why he was doing that. lmao. :alien51:

Really? I'd have explained it was for a report, on social groups that make their mothers horny. Then I'd have said "Snap!" and shook my head from side to side (while keeping my eyes level and focused on the federal agents).
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 7:17 am » by The57ironman

mrmcnuggets wrote:
the57ironman wrote::o ......whatever you do....don't make ''those'' clicks..... :shock:

My cousin bought 5 KKK books at barns in nobel, which he worked at for a history report for school. Feds showed up at his house that week asking questions on why he was doing that. lmao. :alien51:

no sh*t.....i have a hard time "NOT" believing that... :mrcool:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 am » by Nihilgeist

Because someone wanted to create a website that makes conspiracy quacks go bananas and got the rights to a domain name that would reel them in like tuna fish, sort of like the sheep they say everyone else are, and then put it their own redirect to the NSA.

Check this out: New World Order

OMG, clicking on the NWO leads you to the NSA?!?! What does it mean, man!?!?! Did I just blow your mind?!?!?!
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Next