Why doesn't the moon spin...odd and revealing

Initiate

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 pm » by Trenker

methaneslurpee wrote:Wow, this is the kind of conversation that really gets my mental juices squirting. :banana:

I don't know why, but I find that expression so bloody funny! Thanks for the laugh. Normally the expression is 'flowing' I think, but squirting LOL, that is REAL man sized mental activity!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 9:44 pm » by kentrb

i was tyring to find out about lake tides.this had a bit about them,an a whole bunch of other cool stuff.ocean tides up to 50 feet,lake michigan 1 and 3/4 inch.i wonder how that works,lol

http://www.thespaceguy.com/moontides.htm

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 pm » by Mozi!!a

Earth is about 4 times the size of the moon. how is it posible. that the earth can pull its mass wen its only 4 times bigger?????????????? jupter and the other planets got moons to. but they ar like 500 1000 times bigger then planet it self or maybe im wrong ?

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Well, I was led back to this today........so I will post it here, Lainn........hope you don't mind since it is a bit off topic.

Several years ago, I had an Instant Message conversation with John Lear. During the coverversation he asked me if Gunther had ever told me anything about the buildings and structures on the moon.

I answered yes and proceeded to tell him that Gunther had told me about a Moon Base. He quickly sent back an instant message that asked, "Did he ever tell you about the structure that is a soul catcher?"

I was stunned. Gunther had described, in great detail, a ancient structure which was built by extraterrestrials that "shot" souls to earth and "caught" them after their trip to earth was finished. I was amazed that John knew about it.

Gunther told me that his mother was descended from the Hungarian Esterhaszy family. The Esterhaszys are best known as the benefactors of Hayden. The Hayden conservatorium is in the old Estersazy castle east of Vienna, Austria near the Hungarian border.

The Esterhaszys believed they were descended from people who came to earth from the star Sirius. 'Ester' means 'star' and "haszy" means either "descended from" or "House of". In other words, the word' esterhaszy' means "House of the Star" or "Descended from the Star". The Star was the star Sirius.

Gunther told me that the the Esterhaszys believe that their ancestors had to come to earth because their home world was destroyed. He said that original settlers built ships that took volunteers to earth to physically settle and begin to prepare the earth for the later arrivals.

He said the main body of souls traveled as a soul group from their home world to the star Sol, the Sun around which the Earth orbited. The soul group resided in the Sun until preparations had been made for the souls to travel to earth. When a soul was ready to individuate in preparation for going to earth, the soul was shot out of the Sun and went to the Moon.

Gunther said that at the time this was going on, the Planetary Federation had a quarantine on the Planet Earth. No one was allowed to interfere in the 'breeding experiment" that was going on.

When one of the souls from the Sirius Group was ready to travel to earth to reside in a body, the Federation would "shoot" the soul to earth with their "soul shooter" which was on the moon. When the soul had finished its lessons, there was a "reverse soul-shooter" in the Great Pyramid.

The body would be placed in a sarchaphogus in a mineral brine. Low levels of electricity were sent through the mineral brine. When enough water had evaporated, there was a sudden flash, the body was instantly transmuted into atoms. This string of atoms, to which the soul was still attached, was shot out the "reverse soul-shooter", through the slanted opening in the pyramid. This was done only when the opening and the moon were aligned.

On the way to the moon, everything physical fell away from the soul and it was "caught" by the device on the moon that was set up by the Federation to "shoot" and "catch" the souls that were assigned to earth.

I don't remember much about what John Lear told me about the "soul catcher" that he knew about. What I do remember is that it was being used for a negative purpose rather than the purpose it had been created for.

It was catching souls, but it was catching them to enslave them, not as part of the two way transportation method that had been built to gain entry to a quarantined planet.

Take a look at the following picture which was taken at the launch of a Space Shuttle. If I had been asked to draw a picture of the "Soul Shooter" on the moon, shooting a soul to earth, it would have looked just like this!

The more I look at the photo, the more I wonder. If there really is a soul shooter and/or soul catcher, could an exchange of souls have just been made? Could one of the people who was on the shuttle now have a different soul?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=john+l ... 2-ytff-tyc
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 3:15 am » by sockpuppet

Yeah, I've always wondered why nothing else around shows the battering that the moon does, and why that question hardly gets addressed

Because the moon doesn't have a thick atmosphere like the Earth... Most meteors etc which fall to the Earth get burned up on the way down. Also, the earth's atmosphere carries dust and dirt particles which come down, along with rain, and wind, which leads to erosion.

That's an interesting thought because, if you'll notice, almost every single crater on the moon is circular...not what you'd expect if an average number of objects 'scrape' the moon with a glancing blow.

This is especially peculiar for the circular craters facing earth, because the objects that made those should have hit the earth first, without ever reaching the moon. That is, unless the moon could turn to face incoming objects at will or, like you say, apply some sort of attractive force to nearby objects and alter their course.

There are some pics of such "scrapes" across the moon. Some believe it is evidence of a war taking place in outer space.

But it IS very interesting that there are huge craters on the earth-facing side of the moon! That just goes to prove that the rotational rate of the moon hasn't always been in sync with that of its revolution. The big question, is what are the dates of the craters on the front of the moon and the back of the moon, and at what date in history did this change occur? Were there changes on earth at the same time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 am » by kentrb

are you talking tectonics and celestial alignments

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 am » by sockpuppet

fossileyesed wrote:are you talking tectonics and celestial alignments

:cheers:

Could be anything... tectonics, great extinctions, floods, or anything else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm » by Methaneslurpee

Yeah, there seems to be a number of explanation for the moon's lack of spin (not to be confused with orbital swing).

If it was indeed a "naturally-formed" body (i.e. the remains of some earlier collision with earth by a huge meteor, that later coalesced into an orbiting satellite), then I don't believe it would've EVER had spin. It would've always been locked into its current mode. The reason is that the moon today cannot be spherical, with respect to its distribution of mass as we know it. The moon has to have a tear-drop shape, or something like it, where the "tail" points away from the earth, barely holding on to the heavier elements.

Now, if the moon is artificial, then that changes everything. If that's the case, it can be whatever shape the builders wanted it to be...even a half-finished deathstar.

Lately, I've had the sense that some major warfare over the fate of the earth could be at play. Even still, we'd be subject to the same likelihood for propaganda, disinformation, and such...all mixed in with plausible hints of the truth.
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm » by Methaneslurpee

trenker wrote:
methaneslurpee wrote:Wow, this is the kind of conversation that really gets my mental juices squirting. :banana:

I don't know why, but I find that expression so bloody funny! Thanks for the laugh. Normally the expression is 'flowing' I think, but squirting LOL, that is REAL man sized mental activity!

Aside from finding this thread very interesting, I was totally trying to be funny. I think the banana-moticon sent it over the top, though.

And since a few people here rely on language translators, I realized after the fact that using the word "squirting" kinda doubles the antie.
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 pm » by Methaneslurpee

trenker wrote:I remember as a kid I thought "What an amazing coincidence that the moon rotates at exactly the same rate as it orbits the earth - this has to be unnatural". Even today I still can't completely follow the tidal explanation so I'm basically having to take some mathematician's word for it.

Mathematicians and physicists don't have an aswer for the tides. What confuses many people is why there is a high tide on the earth, on the side opposite from the moon (called a distal tide). Most of us can visualize the high tide closest to the moon, but have a hard time grasping any explanation for the far tide. Goofy people try to give goofy reasons for it. But, it remains a serious scientific question.

The answer appears to be based on an alternative understanding of gravity. If you look at gravity as simply electrical attraction between bodies, it explains several things:

1. distal tides (well, tides in general)
2. lightning (arcing)
3. magnetic fields in spinning bodies (such as the earth, the sun, other planets, etc.)
4. electrical current in the ground of spining planets in the east-west vector
5. possibly "anti-gravity"

and so on...
IN GOD WE RUST

PreviousNext