Why doesn't the moon spin...odd and revealing

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 am » by lainn

"I've always wondered why the Moon's rotation matches that of its revolution around the Earth. Hard to believe it's coincidence. Is there something keeping this synchronization? Why do we always see only one side of the Moon?"

All pairs of gravitationally bound bodies tend to "sync" like this. However, it takes billions of years to become as apparent as the case of the Moon's sole face toward the Earth. In fact, most Moons in the solar system are sufficiently small compared to the planets they orbit that, over time, gravity has proven strong enough to lock the satellites' rotations to match their orbital periods.

The Moon is tidally locked to the Earth. When two rotating bodies orbit each other, they raise tides in each other. These tides cause mechanical friction. So tidal activity absorbs a lot of energy out of the rotational energy of the bodies. In other words, the energy in the form of rotational inertia is partially converted into tidal, geophysical changes in the bodies involved. The Moon's rotational inertia has been exhausted, converted into geophysical change in the Earth and Moon. The Moon, being much smaller than the Earth, long ago dissipated enough energy to lose rotation so that its tidal bulges are now always aligned with the gravitational pull of the Earth. The Earth still raises a "tide" in the Moon but it is in a balanced, steady state now and does not stretch the rock any more -- there's no more spin for the Moon to give up.

http://www.digipro.com/Trials/moon.html

I believe this subject was being explored that connected to other realizations....i searched but the board moves to swiftly...or maybe another way of looking at it is that i'm just that lazy.....anyway...quite facinating that our satilite that has such a intruiging untapped history acts the way it does.....fixed or some equation of fate and chance....is what exist on the darkside of the moon not only saturated in shadow by those down here or is it really orchestrated by those existing up there?

who's really in charge of the veil.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 1:18 am » by lainn

Upload to Disclose.tv

for just how long have we been frozen in thought by the limitations set by those shadow alchemist.....seems as if we're still at this point...and when was this?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 am » by sockpuppet

Lainn, I think you might enjoy the first few chapters of Jim Marrs' "Alien Agenda". He has a lot of fascinating information he's collected over the years that point to the moon being an artificial satellite of the earth, instead of a natural one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 1:39 am » by Muchtyman

lainn wrote:
"I've always wondered why the Moon's rotation matches that of its revolution around the Earth. Hard to believe it's coincidence. Is there something keeping this synchronization? Why do we always see only one side of the Moon?"

All pairs of gravitationally bound bodies tend to "sync" like this. However, it takes billions of years to become as apparent as the case of the Moon's sole face toward the Earth. In fact, most Moons in the solar system are sufficiently small compared to the planets they orbit that, over time, gravity has proven strong enough to lock the satellites' rotations to match their orbital periods.

The Moon is tidally locked to the Earth. When two rotating bodies orbit each other, they raise tides in each other. These tides cause mechanical friction. So tidal activity absorbs a lot of energy out of the rotational energy of the bodies. In other words, the energy in the form of rotational inertia is partially converted into tidal, geophysical changes in the bodies involved. The Moon's rotational inertia has been exhausted, converted into geophysical change in the Earth and Moon. The Moon, being much smaller than the Earth, long ago dissipated enough energy to lose rotation so that its tidal bulges are now always aligned with the gravitational pull of the Earth. The Earth still raises a "tide" in the Moon but it is in a balanced, steady state now and does not stretch the rock any more -- there's no more spin for the Moon to give up.

http://www.digipro.com/Trials/moon.html

I believe this subject was being explored that connected to other realizations....i searched but the board moves to swiftly...or maybe another way of looking at it is that i'm just that lazy.....anyway...quite facinating that our satilite that has such a intruiging untapped history acts the way it does.....fixed or some equation of fate and chance....is what exist on the darkside of the moon not only saturated in shadow by those down here or is it really orchestrated by those existing up there?

who's really in charge of the veil.

I look at this Celestial Body constantly .

The big kicker as far as I'm Concerned is that , Why , during a Solar Eclipse does the Apparent Diameter of the Sun Exactly match the Diameter of the Moon .

Statistically it ain't possible !

:lol:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 am » by lainn

sockpuppet wrote:Lainn, I think you might enjoy the first few chapters of Jim Marrs' "Alien Agenda". He has a lot of fascinating information he's collected over the years that point to the moon being an artificial satellite of the earth, instead of a natural one.

will do...thnx....in the meantime....

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr. Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”

http://thecrit.com/2009/05/05/200000-ye ... d-on-moon/

The creation of the planet we call the moon today, you may ask, why are you calling the moon a planet. It's because that's exactly what it is. .....Let's see......

The word planet means: A non luminous celestial body larger than an asteroid or a comet. illuminated by light from a star, such as the sun, around which it revolves. From the middle english, from the old french 'planete'...from late latin 'planeta', from greek 'planetes', variant of planes, planet-, from planasthai, meaning 'to wonder'. You shall see how the moon did just that, wandered off into spaceto become what is called the 'Moon' today, or Month.

It came about because of the Maldekian fighter ship from the Ninga fleet called the South Wind. The South Wind came crashing down intothe planet Tiamat(earth today) with plutonium. The word moon comes from the word 'Monos', who was the greek diety of sarcasm, and of pain, for the hurt that Luna felt, because he wanted to rule the stars of the heavens and earth, and his sarcasm, in dealing with the 'Dinneers'. Luna brought his ple before as to his wish to rule the sun , moon and all the stars, and was voted down by 'Igigi. In his rejection because of his sarcasm, he became a diety amongst the Euro-Americans, who are some descendants of Greek, and Roman. They will tell you, that this name originated with them, however, the name Moon, was adopted from the Ancient Egyptian diety Monthu, the diety of Thebes, who fell into disfavor with the mortals due to royal politiking during the 11th dynasty. He was a lunar diety, where the Greeks stole their concept from.

The planet Earth, Qi, was known then as Tiamat. The explosion created what is called today the Grand Canyon, and giving birth to another small planet in its own orbit, rotating around this newly formed planet, Qi.

This newly formed planet was named Sheshqi, meaning 'cellestial deity who protects Earth/Qi', now called the Moon, which created a lunar orbit around the planet Qi. It's now 283,900 miles from Earth.

the moon is now a bleak peice of the planet Earth.....so with most of the waters dried on the moon, because its waters are on earth....she keeps pulling on the waters of this planet.....the moon was not blasted enough to make a complete turn by itself, while rotatating around this planet.......therefore you never see the other side, before it is again entering into the shaded side of the planet Earth. There is a base, called Moon Base 12 up there. You just can't see it and they don't want you to know about it.

Humans are living in dome homes, and there are big laboratories for mining on the moon....and difficult as it might be to believe...this planets history and all past occurances are not lost to us and is well within the realm of concievement......for instance....there are even certain radioactive elements found deep in the Earth that are found in the crust of the Moon.....and this once being a thought of an ir-reality, has now been confirmed by Scientist March 5th, 1998..that there is ice on the moon. There are pockets of ice crystals that have been found beneath the lunar surface by a robot survey spacecraft. The lunar prospector's neutron spectrometer sent back data indicating the presence of significant amounts of Hydrogen distibuted in the loose lunar soil at the bottom of the polar crators. The ice was found in the Lunar south pole, as well as in the craters of the North pole.....

So you have the evening tide pulling on the waters of the planet Earth and without this process of water all the vegetation would die....those that live on the moon would also die....Sheshqi was first covered with life and wegetation just like earth.....All life died on Sheshqi because of the explosion of a warship that came from the planet Maldek, that got caught up in the gravitational pull of Nibiru, and crashed into the planet Tiamat, and caused the breaking away of the moon.

...the true history of us is dawning nearer everyday.....enough!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 am » by sockpuppet

lainn wrote:

There are some native American tribes who still remember when there was no moon...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 am » by lainn

sockpuppet wrote:
lainn wrote:

There are some native American tribes who still remember when there was no moon...

give it to me....i'm hungry....

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 am » by Lowsix

lainn wrote:give it to me....i'm hungry....

now we're even. :P
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 am » by Dirttyrabbit

LowSix wrote:

no this doesnt make you even... and don't even get me started ok things have been quiet... you pick on her ill cut your balls off with dull scissors

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 am » by Lowsix

lainn wrote:
LowSix wrote:
And the stiffness of the tennis ball, and whether you trim enough fuzz from around the hole to let rubber hit metal.

oh my!!!...i have to say...i quite enjoyed reading that bit :oops: ..lol.

LowSix wrote:

Yes, we are even.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next