Why doesn't the ort cloud form into a planet?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:49 am » by Toxic32

We are told that after the formation of the sun what was left formed into the planets. So why doesn't the Ort cloud which is full of minor plane sized objects form into a planet? Why don't the rings of Saturn form into a planet? If what we have been told is how we came into existence is true then answer those questions. :headscratch:
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 3:24 am » by RATRODROB

I think that is a good and reasonable question TOX, I know fck all about the subject but perhaps the ort cloud is forming into a closer knit group, we just cant see it and its taking a really really long time, I will muse over this over a bourbon 2nite.

:flop: RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 3:25 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Toxic32 wrote:We are told that after the formation of the sun what was left formed into the planets. So why doesn't the Ort cloud which is full of minor plane sized objects form into a planet? Why don't the rings of Saturn form into a planet? If what we have been told is how we came into existence is true then answer those questions. :headscratch:

Well I ain't no scientist, but I would imagine that IF it would form into a planet it would take millions and millions of years.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.