Why don't I have Positive Dreams?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 pm » by Newearthman

Every one of my dreams that I wake up from are filled with turmoil. I have never had a positive dream that I can remember. For instance I don't dream of sunny medows filled with friendly animals; I dream of situations that always turn hostile and are filled with dark places with no security.

Does anyone else have positive dreams or are they all negativly based? To clarify I don't do evil things in my dreams but it feels like my dreamscape is always a threatening place.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 pm » by Ayaflash

it's cause you are insecure and have an underlying fear.

and you are not sure what to do or where to go in your life.

:peep:

i had these kind of dreams before also A LOT!

but lately in every dream i overcome what i fear...i survive i defeat i escape etc.

not sure exactly why though...dreams are so interesting and mysterious.

you will overcome!
:hugging:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm » by Newearthman

ayaflash wrote:but lately in every dream i overcome what i fear...i survive i defeat i escape etc.
not sure exactly why though...dreams are so interesting and mysterious.

you will overcome!
:hugging:

This is my point...i survive i defeat i escape etc...I do the same things but why can't my dream just be peacfull and relaxing? For instance last night I had a beautifull, coulorfull, triangle ufo follow me with a vidio camera mounted on top. I ran away from it like a little school girl. Another example from last night is graphic...I peed some sort of larva (worm) out the tip of my penis. This fkn freaked me out dude! The thied example from last night is I always have a woman in my dream that I like but she won't show me the same affection.
Last edited by Newearthman on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm » by Zer0

What kinda of shit u fap to mang? It may be like feelings of guilt in your subconscious....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm » by Newearthman

otoel wrote:What kinda of shit u fap to mang? It may be like feelings of guilt in your subconscious....

I don't get it...I'm the most kind person to nature that I know and I don't negativly influence other people so why do I have to fight and run in the majority of my dreams?

Are other people capable of having calm relaxing dreams or is everyone like me where the dreams are filled with conflict?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:
otoel wrote:What kinda of shit u fap to mang? It may be like feelings of guilt in your subconscious....

I don't get it...I'm the most kind person to nature that I know and I don't negativly influence other people so why do I have to fight and run in the majority of my dreams?

Are other people capable of having calm relaxing dreams or is everyone like me where the dreams are filled with conflict?

This obviously sound like an "Astral Attack" you are being attacked in a realm you may not be aware of. Or you think your life is stale and you are not accomplishing anything....

It can be either of those.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction